Server time: 2017-08-23, 10:11

DayZ maintenance is in progress

Sign in to follow this  
Guest DooD YC

Good bye Corry,Don,Eddy and Bobby

Guest DooD YC   
Guest DooD YC

[align=left]Its been long hasn't it? I hope you guys are alive to hear this as this is the furthest I can go with a stable frequency but the boat is move slowly away due to the current. I need to tell you guys something, I have left the island of Chenarus with my 2 new friends. Since the hold of the leaders of the Chedaki I have been thinking and have come to my senses 

[align=left]*As the frequency start breaking, Shay starts to get a bit emotional* I no longer believe in the Maker, I know this could be a shocker to you but I have been thinking for a long time, How can I believe and die for something that does not exist. Thomas Jones said to me ' The Maker protects all his follower' But I don't feel protected I,no we were on the run and still are, from the Chedaki, and now Thomas is dead you know one of the most loyal followers of the Maker!*Starts to feel more anger conger inside of him* You see we are not protected, even the quote on quote Farther has been captured by the Chedaki and stabbed multiply, How is that protection, how is this safe? Before Thomas died he said to the ones he before manipulated ' The Apocalypses happened because of evil business men and bad decisions and war on terror and the Maker punished those people' How is that fair punishment?, What about all the people who did not deserve to die, good people, did they deserve to die...NO! Anyway I have been gone, I have made a few new friends they are Kofi, Josh and Craig, they are all nice people, people that I had to save and help, they are the reason why I have seen sense they are the people who have saved my life as I saved theirs.  I Have fixed their crashed boat and now me, Craig and Josh have left the country but Kofi wanted to stay, Do not be alarmed by him he is a nice person* Radio frequency starts to break even more* I hope I have gotten through to you guys... I hope that you will see sense and I hope that you can find peace, not in this Maker but yourselves the Farther has taken advantage of you at a point where you are vulnerable and you are the only people who can change that for your selves. Good Bye Don,Bobby,Eddy and Corry *As the frequency is about to break Shay says one last thing,slowly* If the man plays the fool,then its only fool he'll persuade. But appear to be and illusion , and all men will submit.

Corry    211

*While walking with Sam, Corry hears the message, he grabs his radio and quickly replies in a sad tone* 

Hoff! I e-e-e-ehhhh

*a tear comes to Corrys eye*

Goodbye friend no goodbye brother. 

*Corry cuts of his radio, he turns around and grabs Sam crying into his shoulder*

Roach    1558

*Presses down button*

[mp3]http://puu.sh/iUosu/a6e4eea87f.mp3[/mp3] 

*Lets go of the button and silently says*

"Maker... protect Shay in his journey and help him feel your embrace again, help me feel your embrace as I once did before. Praise the maker"

BzzZz.. Chernarus isn't a fucking island. How the fuck does morons like this even survive to make it here when they don't know the fucking difference between a continent and an island. Probably dumb fucking luck.

*you hear some glass clinking in the background and then static.*

Guest slummylemon   
Guest slummylemon

*You hear a Man with A weird accent speak*

Since When Were we ona fockin island?

*radio clicks off