Server time: 2017-08-17, 17:43

Sign in to follow this  
Hassan

All Frequencies: The Death of a Former Brother

Hassan    378

*Sonny puts his radio on to capture the last words of Mikhail Mel'nik*

*Sonny sighs & begins to talk*

"To give respect to the man you once were Mikhail, do you have any last words to say?"

*Mikhail stands, hands tied behind his back says with a rough tone*

"The man who went through both hell and back"

"Saving people while becoming the people he fought"

"The death of one man can't stop what I started. Behind this mask is an ideal, and ideals are bulletproof"

"Say hello to the devil for me"

*Followed by a gunshot the radio turns to silence for a few minutes*

"Everyone listening, this is not over"

"The Reapers are still there, they will still rob & kill, but they are weak"

"Take this chance, the chance everyone has been waiting for, finish them while they're weak"

*Sonny sits, staring into the distance, staring into what could be the future*

Upon hearing the radio message Joey goes pale. He presses the radio once and starts talking with hold back anger.

"You will pay, you will be hunted and you will be killed."

The button is released and Joey turns around to the waiting men, clearly angry by the recent events. 

"Alright guys, we now have a sad task to fullfill, first we will collect Mikhails remains, we give him a proper burial and once that is done, we will avenge Mikhail. Get ready for war."

Joules    226

*Tucker Haas opens up on the frequency*

"You have done well today, I have the up most respect for what you have done today. Today is officially a day to celebrate!"

*Tucker smiles and laughs on the frequency, before screaming na zdar'ovye you Russian bastard, and ending his broadcast.*

Dominik picks up his radio upon hearing the words.

"Enough. Let the man rest."

"Joey, this is to you. Sonny was already being hunted what more can this lead to? You give Mikhail his burial he deserves that... But I beg you. Just let it go. Enough of you have died... Why do you think I left? I didn't want to see anymore of you die."

"I know this is pointless."

"I'm sorry for your loss Anton. Goodbye old friend"

DanielsTV    6

*He starts laughing and cheering, hugging his fellow Marines, remembering what they did, and what Sonny did. In the happiest tone he can get, he replies*

"Hahahah! We believe we shot him yesterday, and thought we killed him, however he probably survived or was an impostor. My friends ended up robbing him later, so obviously it was one of those two. You finishing him off is the single best think I've seen in this apocalypse, besides the possible death of Paul Richards, but that's a different story. I think I can say on behalf on the Marine Corp, The Embassy, and everyone alive... THANK YOU! It's time for WAR. The Reapers will die soon, and we will finally see peace in our time."

Upon hearing the messages Joey gets irritated as he tries not to think to hard about the men he's responsible for now. He decides to ignore the redneck and answer to Dominic, whose voice he recognizes from memories long forgotten.

"Dominic, old friend. You do offer sane advice, I did not expect anything less from you. You are right when you say that enough of us have died and fact of the matter is nobody of the group has to die anymore, but you must also understand I cannot let this slide. I cannot walk away, never.

The moment Sonny Mitchell surrenders to me personally I will let this slide, that is a promise, but untill then I will personally lead the Reapers on a manhunt against Sonny and who ever who gets in my way. If you think things were bad yet, you will be in for a surprise.

Bring me Sonny and it's over, that is a promise. Your choise, one life or many lifes."

The button is released and Joey starts shouting orders to the gathered men around him.

*As Andy walks away from the town where he last saw Mikhail, he hears the incoming message and decides to listen in, and reply*

"Ahhh, that's what you guys decided to do with him in those barns eh?! Well, good on you and glad he got what he deserved!"

*Andy smiles as he puts his radio back into his bag and carries on jogging towards the next town ahead of him*

Anne hears the radio transmission and tears begin streaming down her face. She grabs her radio to transmit, still a bit choked up and seething at the people cheering.

"This is no time to revel in celebration. A man is dead. Your problems are not. This man was beloved by many. Your problems are only just beginning.

Goodbye tovoarish, you Chernarussian fuck."

Anne sets down her radio to mourn.

Dogmeat    7

*Listening to the radio broadcast Podric and Murphy both look at each other unsure of how to feel*

--Ain't it funny how so many people celebrate the death of one man, a man who never would go on a radio channel and express his happiness of ones death. A man who has brought many through thick and thin. Yet for however many people he had made enemies, he had made allies. While Mickey sure as hell ain't here today, I know what he would want and this is what's goin' to happen. From now on any man, and I mean nay man, who decides to shite on one mans honor, one man who may be a monster to some and a messiah to others, one man who did what he needed to do and fuck the consequences, will be hunted down like the dogs you are. You are no better than him, you all just hated that he could live with admitting with who he was unlike yer selves. Write your wills lads and lasses, because it's huntin season--

*Wong sits up straight after hearing the message and decided to reply*

Mr. Sonny...You will pay for this...The reapers saved my ass yesterday...You and anyone who stands with you will pay....Marines...Embassy or the fucking Blueberry's..you will all fall to the reapers and there allies...On another note. I'm sorry for your loss Reapers..I'll be in touch...Rest in peace Mikhail

*Wong releases the button and then sends another transmission to his men*

BigRig    20

*James, awoken by Sonnys voice on his old radio... hears the news of Mikhail's untimely death. With a tear in his eye he grabs his radio presses the transmit button and begins to speak*

Sonny you piece of *static*... your going to pay for this!!!

*James fires his sawed off shotgun though the ceiling nearly hitting Makarov who was sleeping in the room above and shouts "sorry" though the new floor-window and then hits the transmit button*

Mikhail saved me.. now I'm going to return the favor for him by placing your head atop his tombstone to be pecked at by the crows.. i wont cut your head off first.. NO... It'll be a very painful and memorable experience and the last thing your eyes will ever see will be your old brothers remove your head from your body...Your a wanted man now Sonny... your days are very numbered.. ill make sure my Machete is sharp.. Just for you

*James sets his radio down on a nearby table, points his shotgun at it and blows it into a million peices*

Franko    31

*Daniel hears the transmission and smiles, he turns on his radio and says the following.*

"This man was a cold hearted killer who deserves to burn in hell... But I'm a man of god and no matter what you sin, you will be forgiven. Rest in peace you son of a bitch..."

*Daniel turns to timmy and sighs in relief.*

Rifleman    14

*Although Luka heard of the demise of a man who once hunted him, he could only feel cold, an emptiness that none could have understood. Although Mikhail had wronged him, hunted him, and wished him dead he picked up his radio and pressed the transmit button. His voice is one of bland resignation, with a tinge of sadness*

'Rest in Peace, Mikhail. You may have wronged me, but I never intended to wrong you. And to all of you - celebrating - a man is dead,  it is nothing to cheer about - even if he was one of the bad ones. Is this what we've diminished ourselves to? Fighting amongst each other and cheering at one another's demise?  Where is your humanity? Where is your conscience? Give the death of a man at least a modicum of respect, no matter what he has done to you. Mikhail is a man who deserves to burn for what he's done, but in the end - he should be forgiven in the eyes of the old gods as a rational man thrust into an irrational world - forced to change out of need, not want. Rest in Peace.

This is Kapitain Luka Kratochvil, Chernarus Defence Forces, signing off.'

Hassan    378

*Sonny listens to what everyone says and decided to add something else*

"If any of you think I'm happy about what I had to do you couldn't be more wrong, I did something that needed to be done"

"Miller was a man I looked up to at one point, he was a brother to me"

"The man I unfortunately had to put down was not the same man that fought for justice, that man was dead a long time ago"

Henshen    0

*Looking at his bottle of wine, taking a drag from his cigarette, Henshen hears the news and start coughing. ''Merde...merde...MERDE, wine on my jacket, next to my heart''. He grabs the radio, takes a big sip from his wine and press the button*

Mikhail...In Morteus Veritas to you my dear friend. I shall drink to your death, not to celebrate, but to remember what you showed me.

*While saying these words, he realised he spoke to a dead man. Siting in the dark, he end his bottle in one sip, throw the remaining of his cigarette in the empty bottle, opens another one and mumbles to himself in french still having his finger on the button*

Il  y a toujours la mort ici ...hic!

*He removes his finger from the button, drops the radio and falls asleep, spilling all the wine on him*

Guest Yuri Ubiytsa   
Guest Yuri Ubiytsa

Yuri puts on a face mask, covering much of his face

The death of one cannot stop what has begun

Because under the mask is an ideal, and ideals are bulletproof

Да здравствует Мельник

Mercy    485

Her eyes lowered. She didn't think this would happen but it was obvious the day would come. A soft tone, barely recognisable came through as she held onto the microphone activation button.

"You're with Mickey now... My friend... I'm sorry."

The radio grated along a wooden type of object, spinning the button malfunction. Boots creaking on the wooden planked floors. The door shreaking as it made a loud shutting nose. The howling wind in the broken glass windows sung. She was gone.

Joules    226

*Tucker responds once again*

"I see no reason as to why we shouldn't celebrate. When Osama finally met his cowardice end, I damn near wanted a marching band to celebrate. He was a terrorist, just as much as Mikhail. Everyone rise up, our time is now. The head of the snake has been taken, let's butcher the body"

*Tucker cracks open a beer, takes a sip, and ends his broadcast*

Montanez    25

"I see no reason as to why we shouldn't celebrate. When Osama finally met his cowardice end, I damn near wanted a marching band to celebrate. He was a terrorist, just as much as Mikhail. Everyone rise up, our time is now. The head of the snake has been taken, let's butcher the body"

*confused, decides to speak*

Hey... who the fuck even are you? I don't recognize your voice, hopefully you're not one of those bunch of nobodies that like to talk shit over the radio... hmm, i guess you are, i'm sad for you. You should kill yourself, you'd make humanity a huge favor and hey! you can go and meet Mikhail! Get the fuck out.

*shuts down transmission*

DanielsTV    6

*He looks at his wounds and remembers the Chedaki. Anger is running is body, but he's been through this before, he will not let it take him over*

"Many on this radio transmission are right... Celebrating feels sick... The bastards dead, lets put it at that... War will be coming I guess, with The Reapers... And maybe with The Chedaki too... He's dead it's over now let's move on to kill more... Sadly, that seems to be the only way to make peace."

Ender    498

::While he sits there looking at his family sleeping he walks out of the novo clock tower on to the courtyard looking at the buildings around him. He pulls out his radio and starts flipping through channels to see if he can hear anymore news about the attacks on dolina untill he hears a familer voice of a once friend right before a shot and stands there in shock waiting for a time to respond::

I . . . 

I remember a time when humanity was lost and i thought to my self The reapers are a sign of hope they punish the bad and help the good

There was a time where we were close friends mikhail and I

I remember days where we would be sitting up at the Resort talking by the fire while mikhail sat there and i always looked at him and thought theres a good man doing good things

I remember a time when i asked for their help in finding some people that hurt my family I never got a message back saying if they did or not

I hear stories of how the reapers are evil they are the ones to be afraid of and it broke my heart seeing it happen, seeing this world corupt and destroy something great

I will always remember Mikhail for the good that he did back then

I knew one day you would get yourself killed mikhail and to be honest i thought it would be sooner

May your soul rest as you find your new home 

Goodbye old friend 

::Before the radio clicks off you hear him mumble::

God im going to have to tell Au . . .

*transmision end*

Joules    226

*confused, decides to speak*

Hey... who the fuck even are you? I don't recognize your voice, hopefully you're not one of those bunch of nobodies that like to talk shit over the radio... hmm, i guess you are, i'm sad for you. You should kill yourself, you'd make humanity a huge favor and hey! you can go and meet Mikhail! Get the fuck out.

*shuts down transmission*

*Tucker decides to respond*

"I can assure you Mikhail knew me. Not just one day ago I robbed the bastard of his mask, which I still have in my possession."

*transmission cuts out*

*Percival Winsor hears the radio transmission, with a heavy hand he picks up the radio and pushes the talk button*

Great ambition is the passion of a great character. Those endowed with it may perform very good or very bad acts. All depends on the principles which direct them.

RIP young man.

*Percival drops the radio and finishes the wine bottle*

xDESTROYx    0

*Practically falls over an exposed tree root when hearing the broadcast and decides to chime in himself*

" Wasn't expecting this today. Was expecting it to happen eventually but not out of the blue like this. I mean....It's not like I'm ecstatic about his death or anything...I was with The Reapers back in the day and Mikhail was a good man. But as of recently....He's changed. Taking the life of an evil person is one thing but innocent people? No. Mikhail had to be stopped. He was too far gone. My condolences to the rest of the Reapers but....It needed to be done. Rest in peace, Tovoarish."

*Shuts off radio and sets up camp where he is, finally coming to terms with what happened*

Noticing that rough tone the man called his voice, Nik quickly grabs his radio out of his jacket pocket confused and saddened to hear that true strength has fallen

"I've spoken with this man before, I recognize his voice. He was a teacher a strong one at that, ya know? I hear many argue with the mans teaching methods but if you take a step back and look at the big picture, the man was close with his brothers and he always seemed to keep them safe, anyone could see that.

Nik pauses and he begins to feel troubled in his thoughts.

"You know.. I just wish I could have had the privilege to meet you like my brothers did. Rest in peace teacher.."

Nik tosses his radio and stares into the campfire, as he remembers a true survivor