Server time: 2017-08-22, 15:03

Sign in to follow this  
Guest varnova

Hello!

Guest varnova   
Guest varnova

Hey everybody I just wanted to make a short introduction about myself. I also want to thank the admins for accepting my application!

My name is Jake and I live in a small town in Illinois, USA. I am 18 years old and going to be attending a college in the fall. Right now I am working a night job this summer, so I will be on either the early evenings or late nights. I also just got done playing on my last travel soccer team "so sad" this month. I have decided that sports can not be my life, at least at this moment, and now it is time to focus on jobs and college, but it is still a priority to stay healthy/in shape. With some of my free time I will be playing this and occasionally streaming at www.twitch.tv/varnova. I also wanted to give a shout out to my buddy Breezy169 which some of you may know; he is a great streamer and person, even though I just met him yesterday night lol. My name is Jake Daniels in game or JD for short. That should wrap up some of my current situation and I look forward to seeing you guys in Chernarus!

Hey man, welcome to the community! If you have any questions feel free to send any CH's a PM and we'd be happy to help you out :)

Brad    155

Congratulations on the acceptance Jake!

Be sure to check out the Lore to see where we are at!

http://www.dayzrp.com/lore-sa

Any questions feel free to shoutout to myself or any or the other community helpers listed here

http://www.dayzrp.com/staff