Server time: 2017-08-19, 18:50

Sign in to follow this  
HarlemMilkShake

Application Rejected Help

Question

Well I submitted an application and I missed a few small rules and it was rejected which I totally understand but after I submitted it a second time with the rules I was told were missing it got rejected but it has no reasoning behind why. I just would like to know why this is because I really want to get into the server and I want my last chance at an application to count.         ~HarlemMilkShake

The image wouldn't show up so this a link to what the rejection says: http://gyazo.com/99861f33cf611473b2e4cc907d898466

5 answers to this question

Guest Joe   
Guest Joe

That's really weird. I would say your safest bet is to re-submit your application but add some more things to the rules part and that might get you accepted. If you get rejected again then just show one of the mods and they will hopefully allow you to re-submit another application. Another thing that you can do is contact a mod and ask them and you may get white listed because there was no problem with your application.

I'd go in TS first and ask staff help before submitting anything. If you fail it again you're out.

That's really weird. I would say your safest bet is to re-submit your application but add some more things to the rules part and that might get you accepted. If you get rejected again then just show one of the mods and they will hopefully allow you to re-submit another application. Another thing that you can do is contact a mod and ask them and you may get white listed because there was no problem with your application.

No. Don't do this. Do not resubmit your application, there is reason your application was rejected, but an admin forgot to mention the reason.

An admin will correct it. Just wait until they do.

If you need help with your application you can always contact a staff member. http://www.dayzrp.com/staff

Conor    243

You had no rejection reason in your whitelist because there was no reason to reject you.

The reviewing Admin must've hit Reject instead of Accept. (The buttons are next to eachother)

You are now Whitelisted! Welcome to DayZRP!

/Solved

No. Don't do this. Do not resubmit your application, there is reason your application was rejected, but an admin forgot to mention the reason.

An admin will correct it. Just wait until they do.

If you need help with your application you can always contact a staff member. http://www.dayzrp.com/staff

Thanks its been corrected I am now whitelisted!

You had no rejection reason in your whitelist because there was no reason to reject you.

The reviewing Admin must've hit Reject instead of Accept. (The buttons are next to eachother)

You are now Whitelisted! Welcome to DayZRP!

/Solved

Thank you so much!