Server time: 2017-10-19, 14:34
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Donny Buscemi

All Frequencies: Just a warning and distress call.

*Donny digs through his large, heavy bag, pulling out a radio, he clicks it on.  Obviously distressed and out of breath, he begins.*

"This is a passerby of the survivor town of Dolina, for the safety of those involved and me, I will not mention my name.  After spending about a day in the town a group of what sounded and looked like a highly organized and or militarized group of Russians wearing red armbands entered the town following a firefight the night before.  The Russians, taking on new identities and clothing, began to act suspiciously, circling the town as much as they could and following any patrols that went out.  I decided to grab a few people that I trusted and skip town, hoping to at least escape with our lives.  Short into our journey we discovered that at least four of the Russians had been tailing us.  When they finally made contact with us, they took a rather aggressive stance, moving ever so closer to us as they spoke.  Getting a horrible feeling, I yelled for my group to run from them, resulting in all of us running in different directions.  I am not sure what has happened the the town of Dolina or either of the two men that were with me, but it is not safe in that town or the area around it.  Approach everybody near there with caution!

Also, not requesting names, but if either of the men who were with me are still alive or got away, please respond."

*Donny tries to calm down, leaning against the tree he clicks his radio off and shoves it back into the bag, hand shaking the whole way*.

Johnny    0

*After hearing the man spreading false information, Igor decides to correct him.*

"Hello my friend! My name is Igor Sladvic and i was one of the "Russians" last night at Dolina. Now i am happy to inform you that we did not attack dolian we actually Liberated it. to cover the second false thing you said. We did not attack the city the day before and have no intention to do so. The people that live in Dolina have been nothing but respectful to us and we only wish to return that. And lastly yes some of our men did follow you. You were getting close to the Kremlin and that is just not something we can have. Now if you would do me a favor, Never let me catch you spreading lies and miss information about a situation you know nothing about. ok? Have a nice day and stay safe.

*Igor sets down his radio in anger*

Spartancrg    10

Erich glances about tiredly, sitting up from his slumber last night. After some grumbling, he tunes into this transmission, and soon brings the radio up to his mouth for a reply...

"To the unknown individual giving off the distress signal... I am Erich Meier. I was not one of the men with you, but I would like to inform you that any issues in Dolina are an issue to ME. I will be coming to town later today to investigate what you have stated over this radio transmission. And... While Igor Sladvic, I would love to just take your word for all this... I'm sure you understand given the times why men must be suspicious of other men, ja? So I'm sure your people will have no issue with an outside source investigating the town... If your "Kremlin" is an issue for me to approach, so be it, it shall be left alone. Good luck to the both of you..."

The man rolls his eyes and slowly turns off his radio, stuffing it into his coat pocket and heading on his way...

Johnny    0

*Igor picks up his radio and flicks it on* 

"This is not a problem. Feel free to go do what ever investigation you wish. You will find that people attacked the town and then held up in the police station. We then stormed the station and freed the hostages. I am sure you will find the truth. 

*Igor then puts his radio back and return to his work.* 

Sign in to follow this