Server time: 2017-10-16, 22:06
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Wong

The Militia Open Frequency (187.0Hz)

Wong    0

*Wong sits up in his bed and turn his radio on*

This Is Mr.Wong of The Militia if you need to reach me or any of my men contact us here. Some of you have seen us helping defend Dolina in the recent events. Like I said any questions or sorts please respond on this frequency 

*Wong releases the button on his radio and rests it on his chest* 

Diggy    0

*Khaliif flips through the channels on his radio, when he stops due to hearing a familiar voice*

Is that Mista Wong? It has been awhile my friend! Glad to hear you are steel alife. Last I 'eard of you, you were being hunted by everyone it seems. Keep in touch brudda, nice to hear a familia voice"

*He sets his radio on his bag and lights a smoke, looking into the fire he had prepared*

Wong    0

*Khaliif flips through the channels on his radio, when he stops due to hearing a familiar voice*

Is that Mista Wong? It has been awhile my friend! Glad to hear you are steel alife. Last I 'eard of you, you were being hunted by everyone it seems. Keep in touch brudda, nice to hear a familia voice"

*He sets his radio on his bag and lights a smoke, looking into the fire he had prepared*

Is that the one and only Khaliif? It's been a long while wasn't sure if you was around still..Where do you reside now or would you rather not say? And lets just say I'm still being hunted but don't worry they won't catch me *he laughs a little* If you need anything you let me know yes? would be good to see you again my Bruddah

Estrogirl Z    32

Lieutenant Blade sits inside a barely-functional radio broadcast station in Chernarus, which operates from a cleverly-rigged collection of old car batteries and a small gas-operated generator. He spins in the squeaky swivel chair, then stops and dials in the common frequency, broadcasting a message three times, in 15 minute intervals:

"Mister Wong, this is Lieutenant Blade of the Black Sky. If you're listening, please retune to frequency 181.962. If your equipment cannot tune that precisely, 181.9 KHz will receive the same message as well. Please copy back as soon as possible, we wish to discuss the relationship between our two organizations."

Blade waits for a response from General Wong. He waits patiently by the receiver, waiting for some other sort of radio activity and for a familiar voice. In the mean time, as he waits, he grinds a flintstone against his machete and carefully sharpens it.

Wong    0

Lieutenant Blade sits inside a barely-functional radio broadcast station in Chernarus, which operates from a cleverly-rigged collection of old car batteries and a small gas-operated generator.  He spins in the squeaky swivel chair, then stops and dials in the common frequency, broadcasting a message three times, in 15 minute intervals:

"Mister Wong, this is Lieutenant Blade of the Black Sky.  If you're listening, please retune to frequency 181.962.  If your equipment cannot tune that precisely, 181.9 KHz will receive the same message as well.  Please copy back as soon as possible, we wish to discuss the relationship between our two organizations."

Blade waits for a response from General Wong.  He waits patiently by the receiver, waiting for some other sort of radio activity and for a familiar voice.  In the mean time, as he waits, he grinds a flintstone against his machete and carefully sharpens it.

*Wong straightens up from his bed and reply's in a calm voice*

Hello Lt.Black sky. I will be when I can yes. After being shot multiple times in my leg I'm just trying to rest. Be assured I will contact you once I feel ready to *He coughs up some blood and then spits it out* Sorry about that. What was I say? ah yes. When I feel better I will contact you on that frequency. For now take care and stay safe.

*Wong releases the button and wipes his mouth again*

Dew    406

*Joe flicks his cigarette into the dirt and takes out his radio*

So ahh WONG who da fuck is this blade guy? His he the reason your in pain? haha what am I thinking you don't feel much pain after ya'll you've been through ha. Hope you get better pally.

*Joe puts his radio aside and tips his hat over his eyes and tries to get some rest*

Sign in to follow this