Server time: 2017-08-17, 19:31

Sign in to follow this  
Volke

All Frequencies: A search for Music and those with talent

Volke    132

*Reiner walking back into Dolina after yesterday's events.. thinking to himself as he takes out his radio*

Hello to the people of South Zagoria, this is a different sort of transmission that is being sent out.

I am looking for people with musical talent as well as any of those who possess talents...and I'm not referring to it in a fancy way of finding people who can kill or torture or any of that, I look for interesting talent that can be shared with the world...If this interest you... please contact me on a private frequency.

I eagerly await your transmissions

*Static Ends*

*Miroslav goes through the frequencies on his radio before he shuts his eyes and hears the man speaking, remembering he has some Chernarussians songs, he decides to respond.*

Dobrý večer! How are you doing?

Now I may not know how to sing, well I know some general songs but... and I only played some instruments before but I don't think I'm that good on them either. However I have some songs you might be interested in, a?

I have plenty of different songs ranging from modern Chernarussian culture, to good old army songs, patriotic, whatever you can wish for, a?

I'm not sure if this is something you might be interested in, but you never know, some people might just like the music. 

Try to contact me back on this frequency, and from there if you are interested we can work upward a?

Dobrou noc!

*Miroslav releases the transmitting button, and lays his radio down. He starts humming a Chernarussian song before he falls asleep.*

Joules    226

*Tucker, intrigued decides to answer the man behind the radio*

"A long time ago, while I going through middle and high school, I was pretty big into the performance arts. I have some experience singing, as well as many years of experience playing the saxophone. I would love to find a sax here in chenarus. It would really improve my morale."

*Tucker smiles and reminisces on old times, and ends his broadcast*

DanielsTV    6

*He chuckles then laughs a bit before he requests some people*

"I used to have an old friend names Mike, or Piano Man, I bet you can guess why he's named that. Anyways, you may have met him, so you should know, he's a hell of a piano player. I also got a friend right now named Erich, great singing voice if I'm honest, he'll probably sing our national anthem though. Oh, me? No, no I suck at music."

MrBowTie    46

*Inhales a lung full of smoke from his cigarette, then exhales slowly. clicks on radio*

"How about some smokes? Those can make a few people happy eh? Smokes can always be shared. Even if you only have one.."

*Clicks radio off, then continues to smoke his cigarette and wonder what this man has in mind.*

"What do you need music for? All the people that keep dying? Why don't you ask for a funeral march.

Every note you play can be a pull at the heartstrings..."

Joules    226

"What do you need music for? All the people that keep dying? Why don't you ask for a funeral march.

*Tucker is compelled to respond*

"Well you may say that, but think of what music can do for a society. Music is an international language, one that can bring nations of war, for at least a short time to peace. Music is needed in this world, especially in it's current state.

After a long night of searching, I managed to locate a saxophone. With it, and the help of a friend, I want to give you all a gift, or at least try to give you a gift. That gift is the beauty of music, and peace of mind,

[mp3]http://puu.sh/iV0ED/35043a1ee4.mp3[/mp3]

Thank you for listening everyone, please remember how music can move humanity.

This is Tucker Haas, signing off."

*Tucker ends his broadcast, and begins to disassemble his new saxophone.*

Volke    132

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

*Reiner coughs as he turns the static on the radio*

I am extremely happy at the...responses from this transmission yes? This may sound strange especially 9 months within this hell...but I plan on holding a ....talent show or a concert of sorts.  We need something to make us smile and laugh and to take our minds off all the struggles of the world...and I believe this is the way to do it.  Alcyone wishes to spread and preserve knowledge so what better way then sharing your skills with the world .  If any others wish to take part in such an....event.  Please contact me on this frequency.

*Static Ends*

MrBowTie    46

*He's walking along then he hears the transmission from the man that is with 'Alycone' and wonders what that means. He continues walking for a little while before holding down the talk button.*

"Yea, maybe I can make people happy with a few smoke rings. Though I don't know if that would really make people happy. I think

I'll just watch then... Oh yea, if you're really set on doing this, I'll see ya round."

*Lets go of the talk button, then continues to walk along in the woods, alone.*

Joules    226

*Tucker is intrigued, and decides to respond*

"I do think that this is an ambitious idea. It could be pulled off with the correct security in place. For someone like me to show up to an event, I would have to feel extremely safe. Currently I have The Reapers, Chedaki, and probably the 501st hunting me down... Most likely...

Attending such an event would make me a... pretty easy target."

*Tucker releases the transmitter button, and walks over to his camp fire. He snuffs it out to prevent anyone from tracking his position, and continues on foot across South Zagoria*

Otter    103

*While sitting at a campfire playing his guitar and scanning frequencies he hears the broadcasts over the net. Intrigued he decides to respond.*

"Doc Petersen would be happy to attend this... "Talent Show" of yours. I'll monitor this frequency for the time and date."

*He sets the radio down and heads off to bed, hoping that he gets the chance to do something other then patch random people's wounds.*

Volke    132

*Tucker is intrigued, and decides to respond*

"I do think that this is an ambitious idea. It could be pulled off with the correct security in place. For someone like me to show up to an event, I would have to feel extremely safe. Currently I have The Reapers, Chedaki, and probably the 501st hunting me down... Most likely...

Attending such an event would make me a... pretty easy target."

*Tucker releases the transmitter button, and walks over to his camp fire. He snuffs it out to prevent anyone from tracking his position, and continues on foot across South Zagoria*

*While sitting at a campfire playing his guitar and scanning frequencies he hears the broadcasts over the net. Intrigued he decides to respond.*

"Doc Petersen would be happy to attend this... "Talent Show" of yours. I'll monitor this frequency for the time and date."

*He sets the radio down and heads off to bed, hoping that he gets the chance to do something other then patch random people's wounds.*

*Static Starts*

The idea may be ambitious but events and things like this are what keep us sane, and keep us moving forward in humanity keeping to our roots and staying opptimistic yes? It also gives us the opportunity to share are passions and knowledge with the world, this is what Alcyone wishes to do.  Though you  worry of the 501st, Chedaki, and Reapers...They are humans and people with their own passions, knowledge and skills, perhaps we can all work through it together, this may be able to bridge the gap and give us a chance to unite against a common foe ...yes? Perhaps the idea is ambitious but unless somewhat attempts it, no progress will be made for the future of humanity.  

And Mr. Doc Petersen, Yes please monitor this frequency . Spread word of it. Alcyone is hosting a talent show mixed with a concert of sorts, there will be food and drink, and a chance to look forward and spread knowledge , perhaps intrigue in different cultures and understand people's beliefs more.  

Please, those with any sort of skills, abilities, or talents who wish to share it with the people of South Zagoria...do not hesistate to respond to this transmission.  For those who ask my name is Reiner, of Alcyone, I am the Archivist.  I keep a collection of books so in case any seek knowledge in literature or important documentation or items, please contact me appropriately.  

*Static Ends*

Oyface    307

*Ricky turns his radio on, placing it down on the table in front of him, and starts playing his guitar*

[mp3]http://puu.sh/iZrgU/4056977b17.mp3[/mp3]

*Puts his guitar away, lights a cigarette, and grabs his radio*

"If that's anything like what you wanted, let me know. I'll be checking this channel every now and then."

*Turns his radio off*

Volke    132

*Ricky turns his radio on, placing it down on the table in front of him, and starts playing his guitar*

"If that's anything like what you wanted, let me know. I'll be checking this channel every now and then."

*Turns his radio off*

*Static Begins, as Reiner begins to send a transmission*

Hello there, you play such beautiful music. Please keep this frequency in mind, you are quite talented.

I have gathered varying people of varying talents, however I am in the search for certain types of talent or music abilities.  We have guitar players, dancers, singers, actors, heck even a beatboxer as well as varying other talents.  I am interested to see a public performance being used to enlighten people.  Not to say I'm not looking for anyone with talent, but I am also looking for... a comedian of sorts and perhaps a juggler.  Varying talents that the people of South Zagoria present.  My name is Reiner of Alcyone if I hadn't given it previously.  To those who are interested please keep this frequency in touch, there is much work to be done!

*Static Ends*

Paul    3

Ethan tunes into the frequency..

"Perfect timing, I recently found an old guitar and managed to fix it, I'm a little rusty but I'd love to take part if you'd have me."

Oliv    1542

Enzo smiles to himself as he listens to the conversation emitting from his radios tiny speaker. The previous guitar player played quite well, and it's been a while since he has heard any sort of music.

He presses the talk button and responds:

"Signore Ray-ner, I commend you for what it is you are trying to do here. While I don't feel I have any musical talent to speak of that would benefit anyone to hear, I have in the past, to myself at least, tried my hand at music I enjoy. I have a love for ehip-hop musica, especially from America, for whatever reason. I too have done this thing you call beat-abox e little bit of rap, but mostly ina the shower e to myself."

Enzo pauses and smiles to himself, amused.

"Now, I no think your audience want to whatcha me in the shower, it no seems like thata kinda show, ma that seems to be where the acoustics are the besta for me. Now, commedy, I like, e I consider myself a funny guy, but I never perform for anybody before. Now, if you really need, maybe I could try, but I no promise anything, OK? OK."

"If you need, you just ask for Enzo, e hopefully I hear e answer. Remember, Enzo, Enzo Massaro. Either way, I'ma try and come to at least enjoy. Grazie e a dopo."

Enzo releases the talk button, realizing that's the first time he has ever given his last name over the radio...

Volke    132

*Static can be heard as Reiner fumbles the radio trying to reply to the transmission.

-SNIP-

You found an old guitar yes? Excellent.  If you have the skill still I'd love to hear your music.  I'd enjoy to you have you Sir.  We Will be in touch, until then, please practice your guitar skills.  Also if you happen to find any more instruments, please try to contact me.  

-SNIP-

You do the talent for beat boxing I'd be interested, your comedy would be...interesting to hear as well Mr. Enzo Massaro, we will be in touch and shortly.  And umm.. Grazy ah dopet? Something like that ano?

Basoon    15

Dave listens to the radio for a bit, thinking if he should even bother asking, knowing the chances are slim to none.

Hello there sir, believe it or not, music was a requirement back in seminary, and I picked up an instrument for a music minor of sorts there.  The problem is this instrument, a Bassoon, isn't exactly your common guitar.  The good news is that in this part of the world, during the cold war music and culture were very highly regarded, especially Russian orchestral music.  Since the bassoon was such an important part of an orchestra, there is a good chance you may find one in one of the big schools around here.  

If you happen to find one, not only will I play it for you at this music gathering, but I will be forever in your debt and will play the damn thing whenever you want, at any of your events or what have you.  Please let me know, I'll go to work finding some wood supple enough to carve a reed.

Dave clicks off the radio, and begins to question if he even remembers anything about playing the bassoon.

*Chris unclips his radio from his belt and tunes into Reiner's frequency,*

Hi, er, this is a bit strange to me really.  I was told to contact you by some men I met the other day, said you were looking for some musicians?  I er, I apparently fit the bill...so, right well I'll get on with it then.

*He places the radio on the table in from of him and picks up his guitar and gingerly tunes the strings. He taps the radio to ensure it's still on before starting playing*

[mp3]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/262649040/leapforwards.mp3[/mp3]

*He reaches over and turns off the radio before clipping it back to his belt*

Volke    132

-snip-

A Basoon huh, I believe I can find one. I have ways to find such goods. Yes, I look forward to your participation. Your knowledge on music almost makes me wish to ask you to teach a class on music history as a guest professor..well only if it interests you.

-snip-

Hello Yes! I believe we met today, your music was quite beautiful , I look forward to seeing you at the talent show.

___

As a side note, I am also looking for judges, of varying knowledges, comedians, and many of those that possess other talents. I anxiously await your replies. For those who I have replied to or spoken with, you only need to wait a bit longer, I am currently working on the heavy issues at the moment.

*static cuts out*

Volke    132

----Static Starts ----

For those who are interested in competiting still , please respond to the most recent broadcast...

// http://www.dayzrp.com/t-Chernarus-Got-Talent-Auditions-being-Held

----Static Ends----

*Miroslav goes through the frequencies on his radio before he shuts his eyes and hears the man speaking, remembering he has some Chernarussians songs, he decides to respond.*

Dobrý večer! How are you doing?

Now I may not know how to sing, well I know some general songs but... and I only played some instruments before but I don't think I'm that good on them either. However I have some songs you might be interested in, a?

I have plenty of different songs ranging from modern Chernarussian culture, to good old army songs, patriotic, whatever you can wish for, a?

I'm not sure if this is something you might be interested in, but you never know, some people might just like the music. 

Try to contact me back on this frequency, and from there if you are interested we can work upward a?

Dobrou noc!

*Miroslav releases the transmitting button, and lays his radio down. He starts humming a Chernarussian song before he falls asleep.*

*Tucker, intrigued decides to answer the man behind the radio*

"A long time ago, while I going through middle and high school, I was pretty big into the performance arts. I have some experience singing, as well as many years of experience playing the saxophone. I would love to find a sax here in chenarus. It would really improve my morale."

*Tucker smiles and reminisces on old times, and ends his broadcast*

*He chuckles then laughs a bit before he requests some people*

"I used to have an old friend names Mike, or Piano Man, I bet you can guess why he's named that. Anyways, you may have met him, so you should know, he's a hell of a piano player. I also got a friend right now named Erich, great singing voice if I'm honest, he'll probably sing our national anthem though. Oh, me? No, no I suck at music."

*Inhales a lung full of smoke from his cigarette, then exhales slowly. clicks on radio*

"How about some smokes? Those can make a few people happy eh? Smokes can always be shared. Even if you only have one.."

*Clicks radio off, then continues to smoke his cigarette and wonder what this man has in mind.*

*Tucker is compelled to respond*

"Well you may say that, but think of what music can do for a society. Music is an international language, one that can bring nations of war, for at least a short time to peace. Music is needed in this world, especially in it's current state.

After a long night of searching, I managed to locate a saxophone. With it, and the help of a friend, I want to give you all a gift, or at least try to give you a gift. That gift is the beauty of music, and peace of mind,

[mp3]http://puu.sh/iV0ED/35043a1ee4.mp3[/mp3]

Thank you for listening everyone, please remember how music can move humanity.

This is Tucker Haas, signing off."

*Tucker ends his broadcast, and begins to disassemble his new saxophone.*

*Turns his radio off*

Ethan tunes into the frequency..

"Perfect timing, I recently found an old guitar and managed to fix it, I'm a little rusty but I'd love to take part if you'd have me."

Dave listens to the radio for a bit, thinking if he should even bother asking, knowing the chances are slim to none.

Hello there sir, believe it or not, music was a requirement back in seminary, and I picked up an instrument for a music minor of sorts there.  The problem is this instrument, a Bassoon, isn't exactly your common guitar.  The good news is that in this part of the world, during the cold war music and culture were very highly regarded, especially Russian orchestral music.  Since the bassoon was such an important part of an orchestra, there is a good chance you may find one in one of the big schools around here.  

If you happen to find one, not only will I play it for you at this music gathering, but I will be forever in your debt and will play the damn thing whenever you want, at any of your events or what have you.  Please let me know, I'll go to work finding some wood supple enough to carve a reed.

Dave clicks off the radio, and begins to question if he even remembers anything about playing the bassoon.

*Chris unclips his radio from his belt and tunes into Reiner's frequency,*

Hi, er, this is a bit strange to me really.  I was told to contact you by some men I met the other day, said you were looking for some musicians?  I er, I apparently fit the bill...so, right well I'll get on with it then.

*He places the radio on the table in from of him and picks up his guitar and gingerly tunes the strings. He taps the radio to ensure it's still on before starting playing*

[mp3]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/262649040/leapforwards.mp3[/mp3]

*He reaches over and turns off the radio before clipping it back to his belt*