Server time: 2017-08-17, 03:31

Sign in to follow this  
Mark

*Message on a secure frequency*

*Dax speaks in a rushed manner as he relays a message he knows only friends will pick up*

Brothers, Something has happened ... I knew this day would come around eventually but did not think it would've come so soon.

I have a personal situation that has arisen that needs my immediate attention, You do not need to be dragged into this....

*Dax stops as muffled screaming is heard in the background*

I do not know if I will return Brothers you gave me a home in my darkest of times and I will never forget that... 

*The muffled screaming seems to be getting louder as if someone or something is getting closer*

I will be .....

*Dax is cut short by the screaming as the transmission starts to cut out there somewhat a moment of silence as heard in the background Dax is shouting ... DAD! RUN!*

*The radio goes completely silence *

Upon hearing the transmission over the secured frequency Joey goes pale. Frantically he presses the button to reply, pushes it down and starts talking, knowing in his heart he won't get a reply any time soon.

"Dax, come out. Dax repeat and reply. Dax, come out. Dax repeat and reply."

Joey sighs and slowly releases the button. He hopes he gets a reply but fears the worst. He sighs again and a single tear runs down his cheek. He mumbles to himself; "When will this madness end, another friend lost, another soul gone. Soon there will be nobody left to fight for, to live for. Fuck this shit."

Upon hearing the transmission over the secured frequency Joey goes pale. Frantically he presses the button to reply, pushes it down and starts talking, knowing in his heart he won't get a reply any time soon.

"Dax, come out. Dax repeat and reply. Dax, come out. Dax repeat and reply."

Joey sighs and slowly releases the button. He hopes he gets a reply but fears the worst. He sighs again and a single tear runs down his cheek. He mumbles to himself; "When will this madness end, another friend lost, another soul gone. Soon there will be nobody left to fight for, to live for. Fuck this shit."

*Dax turns on his radio*

Joey, Joey is that you? I..... I will explain when I am back, Some things have happened I will explain soon brother.

I heard the news.... Mikhail.... Sonny will pay for this brother we will make sure of it.

Pick me up I will send the location a different frequency once I am in range you know the one.

I will see you soon brother!

*Dax turns of his radio and continues to bury his father as the rage sets in he starts to lose himself more and more as the time goes by*