Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

Bad RP and NVFL

Server and location: S1 GM

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 22:30 08/07/2015 

Daytime or Night-time: Day

Your in game name: Shaun Burke 

Names of allies involved: ]Eugene Clapton, Blaine Truelove, Doyle Eon

Name/Skin of suspect/s: Wayne Caswell and a friend (logs should show I killed him)

Suspects weapon/s: Both had an AKM

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): none

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): m0kU8FG.png?1 Poke sent to Clapton after events - Accused should have a video unless it has been deleted already

Detailed description of the events: The Afrikaans met two people at GM who Doyle recognized as people who had been spying on us at GM earlier in the day during a fire fight, they also said they were hunting reapers who we are currently working with. After we questioned why they were hunting reapers they changed their story. We decided to initiate to question them further and find out the truth. We tell them to holster their weapons and take them inside the building and restrain them both. At this point Wayne begins to insult us and call us cowards, I warn him multiple times to stop insulting us and be quiet while we move them. I say use the 'call us cowards one more time and Ill kill you' after he calls us it 2-3 more times immediately after I shoot him in the chest knocking him out. I tell our doctor Blaine to revive him and while he works I tell the other hostage to get in the corner and kneel, he instead gets in my face and begins to insult me. I tell him multiple times again to get in the corner or be killed and after he continues to refuse I execute him. We then revive Wayne for him to immediately get up and show no pain, no emotion for his dead friend (believe he called him brother) and Wayne begins to call us cowards again and after we order him to stop we shoot him again in the legs KOing him a second time. Blaine revives him a second time for him to stand and begin calling us cowards again. I decide to execute him with a nailed baseball bat since he is still insulting us after multiple warnings I hit him in the head and knock him out a third time. We decide to have a final attempt at RP and Blaine revives him a third time to for him to only get up and call us cowards again. At this point we realize he is not going to RP with us so we execute him and leave, then Clapton and Blaine both receive pokes about reporting the events.[/b]

Neither hostage showed any value for life when they were surrounded by four armed guys and restrained. Wayne was given plenty of chance to stop insulting us and comply but they didn't seem interested in RPing and both got themselves killed because they repeatedly insulted their captors despite being warned with clear consequences to stop.

Line 156908: 22:03:04 | Player "Shaun Burke" is connected (id=)
Line 157038: 22:27:28 | "Shaun Burke(uid=) SHOT Wayne Caswell(uid=) by AK74 into LeftArm."
Line 157048: 22:28:08 | "Shaun Burke(uid=) SHOT Kyle Cooper(uid=) by AK74 into head."
Line 157050: 22:28:08 | "Shaun Burke(uid=) SHOT Kyle Cooper(uid=) by AK74 into head."
Line 157052: 22:28:08 | Player "Kyle Cooper"(id=) has been killed by player "Shaun Burke"(id=)
Line 157054: 22:28:08 | "Kyle Cooper(uid=) was KILLED by Shaun Burke(uid=)."
Line 157086: 22:30:39 | "Shaun Burke(uid=) HIT Wayne Caswell(uid=) by BaseballBatNailed into head."
Line 157120: 22:32:55 | "Shaun Burke(uid=) HIT Wayne Caswell(uid=) by BaseballBatNailed into head."
Line 157124: 22:32:58 | "Shaun Burke(uid=) HIT Blaine Truelove(uid=) by BaseballBatNailed into LeftLeg."
Line 157126: 22:32:58 | "Shaun Burke(uid=) HIT Blaine Truelove(uid=) by BaseballBatNailed into LeftLeg."
Line 157128: 22:32:58 | "Shaun Burke(uid=) HIT Blaine Truelove(uid=) by BaseballBatNailed into LeftLeg."
Line 157378: 22:56:03 | Player "Shaun Burke"(id=) has been disconnected

Line 157067: 22:29:29 | "Blaine Truelove(uid=) SHOT Wayne Caswell(uid=) by FNX45 into LeftLeg."
Line 157069: 22:29:29 | "Blaine Truelove(uid=) SHOT Wayne Caswell(uid=) by FNX45 into LeftLeg."
Line 157071: 22:29:29 | "Blaine Truelove(uid=) SHOT Wayne Caswell(uid=) by FNX45 into LeftLeg."
Line 157073: 22:29:29 | "Blaine Truelove(uid=) SHOT Wayne Caswell(uid=) by FNX45 into LeftLeg."
Line 157124: 22:32:58 | "Shaun Burke(uid=) HIT Blaine Truelove(uid=) by BaseballBatNailed into LeftLeg."
Line 157125: 22:32:58 | "Blaine Truelove(uid=) STATUS S::200 B::4900 H::4960 HP::0."
Line 157126: 22:32:58 | "Shaun Burke(uid=) HIT Blaine Truelove(uid=) by BaseballBatNailed into LeftLeg."
Line 157127: 22:32:58 | "Blaine Truelove(uid=) STATUS S::400 B::4800 H::4920 HP::0."
Line 157128: 22:32:58 | "Shaun Burke(uid=) HIT Blaine Truelove(uid=) by BaseballBatNailed into LeftLeg."
Line 157129: 22:32:58 | "Blaine Truelove(uid=) STATUS S::500 B::4750 H::4900 HP::0."
Line 157130: 22:32:59 | "Blaine Truelove(uid=) STARTS BLEEDING."
Line 157132: 22:33:00 | "Blaine Truelove(uid=) SHOT Wayne Caswell(uid=) by FNX45 into head."
Line 157134: 22:33:00 | Player "Wayne Caswell"(id=) has been killed by player "Blaine Truelove"(id=)
Line 157136: 22:33:00 | "Wayne Caswell(uid=) was KILLED by Blaine Truelove(uid=)."
Line 157148: 22:33:34 | "Blaine Truelove(uid=) STOPS BLEEDING."

Calling in Blain Truelove, Wayne Caswell and Kyle Cooper to post their detailed Point of View on the situation.

Line 156908: 22:03:04 | Player "Shaun Burke" is connected (id=)
Line 157038: 22:27:28 | "Shaun Burke(uid=) SHOT Wayne Caswell(uid=) by AK74 into LeftArm."
Line 157048: 22:28:08 | "Shaun Burke(uid=) SHOT Kyle Cooper(uid=) by AK74 into head."
Line 157050: 22:28:08 | "Shaun Burke(uid=) SHOT Kyle Cooper(uid=) by AK74 into head."
Line 157052: 22:28:08 | Player "Kyle Cooper"(id=) has been killed by player "Shaun Burke"(id=)
Line 157054: 22:28:08 | "Kyle Cooper(uid=) was KILLED by Shaun Burke(uid=)."
Line 157086: 22:30:39 | "Shaun Burke(uid=) HIT Wayne Caswell(uid=) by BaseballBatNailed into head."
Line 157120: 22:32:55 | "Shaun Burke(uid=) HIT Wayne Caswell(uid=) by BaseballBatNailed into head."
Line 157378: 22:56:03 | Player "Shaun Burke"(id=) has been disconnected

Calling in Blain Truelove and Kyle Cooper to post their detailed Point of View on the situation.

Forgot to mention I accidentally hit Blaine with the bat since we were in close quaters, hence the hit logs.

My POV:

Me and Sandy are in Zelenogorsk some time after the restart and we head to the forest around GM to meet up with Clapton and head to the compound because Blaine informed us of some men acting weird/claiming they are looking for reapers and hiding in the bushes.We get there and initially only I go there to talk to the 2 men with Blaine,while Sander and Clapton are hiding.They are both asked numerous times what their business is with the reapers and why they are hiding.At one point Blaine asks why they were sneaking around and I in my attempt to annoy them say ''You don't know what they were doing in the bushes Blaine''or something along the lines.They aren't bothered by my words and stick to that story from now on,using it every time they are asked.They are also confronted about the fact that I spotted them sneaking around the GM summercamp earlier today during a hostage situation and small firefight.Now all of us continue asking them questions of what they want with the reapers and why they were hiding when one of the accused offers us to come with them in bushes so they can show us what they were doing,and after that asks if we want him to take off his pants(we say no,but he still takes them off)When Blaine tells him that nobody is interested in looking at that he says ''Johny's been dead for a while now''or something similar.They are later on initiated and brought in the prison,and I take up position at the tower.I go back to the prison building after a few minutes to see only Wayne still alive(unconscious)Both me and Blaine help him up 3 or 4 times in total ,obviously showing we didn't want him dead, just so he can wake up and call us cowards(as if he was never shot and beaten)Eventually we figure enough is enough and are told by Sander not to help him up again.

Edit:After both of the accused are dead Clapton and I think Blaine get a poke over TS that the entire situation was recorded and that there will be a report put up against us.I would like to ask Wayne to post the entire interaction before the initiation aswell if possible.

My POV:

I was at GM along waiting to meet up with the rest of group, whilst there i interacted with another guy ellis williams, shortly after he left and i stayed to wait for my group, whilst walking around the compound i saw someone that appeared to be walking towards the compound, i begin to make my way over to him when i realized he wasn't alone, he was telling his friend to be quiet and hide, i began to retreat where i contacted Eugene Clapton and Doyle Eon to tell them i think i'm about to hit a bit of trouble, after a short radio for help i climbed the tower for a better vantage point to see how many i was dealing with, at that point the first man i saw was stood at the gates of compound looking around. i decided to shout down to make my presence known, due to the distance i had trouble communicating so i told them i was going to climb down, after climbing down they seemed suspect but not threatening, i asked them a few questions about what they are doing hiding and spying, to which they said they are looking for reapers, or have spotted a reaper, i told them that there wasn't any here and that its odd to spy on people, around this point my back up arrived, Doyle Eon identified him as a man who he seen spying on him earlier, the man agreed it was him, but again he said he was looking for reapers, after a few minutes i asked if they were hunting the reapers, one said they werent looking for reapers at all, whilst the other said they weren't hunting just looking, there stories were very different about there intentions, when we began to question them about there suspicious actions towards me, they began to say they were having fun in the bush ( insinuating they were having sex or fooling around ) again we asked them and said they couldn't have been, to which i was offered to join them if i liked, they then lent into each other and kissed ( or pretended to, they were also RP'ing brothers ) after telling them no, one of them decided to remove his trousers, to which we almost had to threaten to make him get dressed.

we decided to initiate on the grounds they couldn't provide a good reason for being in the bush, and with being spotted ealier we wanted more info.

we raised weapons and told them to move slowly to the prison building, they were complying at first and it was going well, just before one stepped into the door he began to rant, telling his friend not to listen, and that we are cowards, he was told to be quiest numerous times, also threatened with death, which didn't work either. due to the none compliance of the first man he was shot, i then began to carry out first aid, the second guy RP'ed he was upset, we gave him at least 10secs before ordering him aside, to which he did not comply and began to get in our face, he was killed after numerous chances. his brother then woke, and instantly began to hurl abuse, sounding fine as well after a gut shot from an ak, he was beaten unconscious for once again not complying, i also shot him in the knee for refusal to kneel and be quiet, 3 or 4 times we brought him back, telling him each time all he had to do to secure his freedom is comply, which he did not.

it is regrettable they both didn't comply, would have been some good rp if they had played along, they also claimed to have a video of the whole interaction, would be nice to see that, from when they were in the bush till there deaths

MY POV:

Will be uploading the full gameplay of the incident. will link it soon as possible, will upload video soon as soon as it gets done rendering.

Wayne Caswell POV-

After role playing around green mountain, for the day we got involved with a Man named Skinner the husband and a women named Charlotte the wife.

Apparently Charlotte was taken hostage so the husband went running over to green mountain asking for help, Me and my Brother Kyle Cooper decided to go help the man, upon arriving at the summer camp below green mountain we heard gun shots and female screams, we layed low and got as close as we could to investigate the problem, after being there the whole night and morning, we then heard what was the sound of an execution going on and followed by a hostile man yelling "you shut the fuck up before I carve another R on your other cheek". Soon after hearing all that the men decided to leave, me and my brother laying low under trees where passed by at least 5 men, that some how did not see us, this men where also dressed in tan/khaki. Me and Kyle Cooper layed low and then came out of hiding to find Charlotte crying and weeping because they had just executed her husband.

We then left and took her to green mountain to seek safety, where then the night when on and those men came back again. After deciding to leave with my brother Kyle Cooper and two guys I don't remember their names, we then where followed by the woman Charlotte who over heard me say to my brother "those are the men that killed her husband" Kyle then asked me how do you know and I replied back with "when we where hiding they passed by us and one of those men had the same helmet same armband". Undoubtedly she stormed back up to green mountain seeking for vengeance.

That led the men that had just gotten to green mountain to trail us and to kill us. My brother Kyle Cooper was laying low by a tree when he over heard them say lets kill them, they where pointing guns at us. I for sure thought they had gotten Cooper after seeing them run after us down the road, I was with another man so we decided to just run a crossed the field to the barns. Looking back I could see that we where being chased and out of no where came another man with a french accent telling us that they wanted us to stop running or they would kill us. The man I was running with gave up and decided to stop and let them capture him, I was still running so decided to run back around to see If I could spot Kyle, I ran across where I last saw him screaming "meet me at the church brother!". I did not know if he had heard me so I just kept running and made my way to the church where we had parked our truck.

I waited there for maybe 5-7 minutes when I saw a man running who turned out to be my brother Kyle. We decided to get back in our truck and head back up to green mountain. We parked the truck by some trees and sneaked our way back up the hill to the gates of green mountain. We sneaked around to see if we could find anyone that could help us, but when we got back to green mountain there was no one in sight, so we decided to go back to the bushes, sat around for 10 minutes when we then gained sight on a few men dressed in Khaki.

My brother and I where trying to hide and investigate the area, again Kyle cooper told me he had overheard them say they wanted to kill us, so We decided to lay low and sneak around green mountain, and that is when the incident occurred when we ran into the Men pretending to be the so called " Reapers ", According from what one of them said "I watched you from your back" and another that said "you where there, when we where there in the log cabin, and all the shooting and execution was going on?"

Again it ties all that back to when we sneaked up to the log cabin to see and find Charlottes husband being executed.

And from there we where questioned simultaneously by a few of them, and we where told we where being suspicious. And told to go into the compound to holster our weapons and that if we didn't go into the barracks to so called "check out the reaper inside" we would be shot and killed because we where told it was not a matter of choice or decision. They asked the same questions multiple times almost as if they had not liked the answer given to them.

recorded gameplay

They did not seem very together as it seemed, they all wanted to jump in and shout orders left and right.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdxXczV_u5Q&feature=youtu.be

Kyle Cooper MY POV:

Me and my brother Wayne (in game) was at GM earlier the same day when a man came up and told us that the reapers had taken his wife and was going to hurt her.

We went down to the summer house/camp right beneath GM, to hear a lot of gunfire and screams. So I tried to get closer to see if we could get in, but they seemed to be to many so we just stayed to see what we could hear.

I then hear that someone gets shot and the girl starts screaming and crying, it seems like they killed her boyfriend.

We then retreat back to GM and she comes there shortly after, explaining that she got captured and he got killed.

Later a few guys sounding like the ones in the cabin come back to GM, so we back off and start getting out of GM with one new friend (don't remember his name).

We see someone following us so I hide under a tree while they run away, and the guys following us stops right next to the tree I'm under.

Starting to talk, saying that

"no one fucks with the reapers"

and "they are aiming straight at us, lets' go get them"

without any possibility that they could aim since they where running away.

They then start chasing my brother and our new friend across the field and i try to follow and lose the track.

I go back to our meeting point where we parked the truck before we get to GM, and eventually he comes and they had taken our new friend.

We now go back to GM to see if they would return, and to see if the girl is still there.

We sneak up towards the gate to see if they had come back. We see one man standing outside the gate so I try to get him to come over, to see if he knows if they're around.

He starts backing off into the compound saying I'm suspicious, I start to explain the situation that we're looking for reapers, and wondering if they've seen any around, or know where they might be. He says he does now. And I spot another guy on top of the tower at GM, so I ask him. He stays quiet for some time (guessing to radio in some friends) and says he does not.

They then starts saying we are suspicious for sneaking around and spying on them, and I explain that we are expecting reapers around and that we don't want to get run over by 4-6 guys. They still say we are spying on them and one is telling me they remember seeing me at the summer camp at the shooting, and I start to explain our side of the story. Again they where asking us what we where doing in the bushes, and I've already explained it several times, so my "brother" starts saying we where doing "brokeback mountain", to imply that our answer is just as stupid as their questions since they're not listening.

This is when another guy shows up with the same beige outfit as these two, and shortly another guy with the same outfit, and starts getting close.

They tell us that there is a reaper in the building, which we do not believe. So we start talking about getting out of there, i am no starting to suspect them being the reapers that chased my brother. This is when they tell us to get in to the compound, when we refuse, they tell us it's not a request and that they will kill us if we don't and to put our weapons on our backs and get in.

Wayne starts getting annoyed and calls them cowards, and request to settle this like men. They do not pay attention to his request and keep telling us to get in, which we do.

They strap us up, and tell us to go the the other side of the room, while Wayne keeps calling them cowards. Our captor then tells him to shut up or he will shoot. Wayne keeps calling them cowards and gets shot.

What I see is 2 shots to the head, and I'm 100% sure he is dead. So I start freaking out, calling him to get up.

Our captor tells me to get down or he will shoot me to. I do not care what he is saying since I believe my brother is dead.

I tell him to shut up several times while he tells me to stay down. And then he shoots me.

Regarding the execution's at the summer camp earlier in the day I was not involved personally, I can however confirm it was a joint operation between Reapers and Afrikaans who would have been wearing our uniform.

They did not seem very together as it seemed, they all wanted to jump in and shout orders left and right.

I can agree that there was a point where I over rode an order from Doyle, it was the first time for a few of us initiating together and we have since discussed how to make it run smoother. I did say over TS to allow me to give the orders since I started the initiation, however it is easy to get ahead of yourself when in situations like this.

What I see is 2 shots to the head, and I'm 100% sure he is dead. So I start freaking out, calling him to get up.

Our captor tells me to get down or he will shoot me to. I do not care what he is saying since I believe my brother is dead.

I tell him to shut up several times while he tells me to stay down. And then he shoots me.

We were telling you to move to the corner so we could have space to revive your brother, I believe I asked Blaine to bring him back IG however must have said it over TS, my bad. Regardless if you looked at him rather than standing there insulting me and refusing an order to get in the corner so we could begin RP both of you will have survived.

Wayne starts getting annoyed and calls them cowards, and request to settle this like men. They do not pay attention to his request and keep telling us to get in, which we do.

We were giving hostages commands to move them to the safest place for us to RP without being shot by outsiders. We ignore the request to settle this like men as we wished to find the truth in what you were saying and if you had answered our questions and both given a straight story then you would have both left unharmed. We were not going to give you a chance to fight or run by fighting us in a fist fight or anything - that would be foolish.

After watching the video I realize there was some lag between what happened on his screen and ours. For example when I try hitting him with a bat I had just heard him call us a coward yet again and when Blaine shot him I recall he was standing and insulting us. Anyway you still were knocked out and revived 3 times, each time getting up just to continue insulting us and make little effort to get into the corner as we demanded.

I apologize for any sloppy RP on our part, however it is difficult to RP when you are met with nothing but insults from a hostage.

I do not see any reason for me to post further in this report unless requested by staff.

Regarding the execution's at the summer camp earlier in the day I was not involved personally, I can however confirm it was a joint operation between Reapers and Afrikaans who would have been wearing our uniform.

I can agree that there was a point where I over rode an order from Doyle, it was the first time for a few of us initiating together and we have since discussed how to make it run smoother. I did say over TS to allow me to give the orders since I started the initiation, however it is easy to get ahead of yourself when in situations like this.

We were telling you to move to the corner so we could have space to revive your brother, I believe I asked Blaine to bring him back IG however must have said it over TS, my bad. Regardless if you looked at him rather than standing there insulting me and refusing an order to get in the corner so we could begin RP both of you will have survived.

We were giving hostages commands to move them to the safest place for us to RP without being shot by outsiders. We ignore the request to settle this like men as we wished to find the truth in what you were saying and if you had answered our questions and both given a straight story then you would have both left unharmed. We were not going to give you a chance to fight or run by fighting us in a fist fight or anything - that would be foolish.

After watching the video I realize there was some lag between what happened on his screen and ours. For example when I try hitting him with a bat I had just heard him call us a coward yet again and when Blaine shot him I recall he was standing and insulting us. Anyway you still were knocked out and revived 3 times, each time getting up just to continue insulting us and make little effort to get into the corner as we demanded.

I apologize for any sloppy RP on our part, however it is difficult to RP when you are met with nothing but insults from a hostage.

I do not see any reason for me to post further in this report unless requested by staff.

I just need to say that I think this whole report is unessesary, since we did RP, maby not as well as we could have done it. But there was nothing wrong with it. And you did everything according to the rules. This feels like a waste of time, not for me but for the game master. You don't need to defend yourself from anything I'm saying in my POV since I'm not accusing you of anything, and I'm not even trying to defend myself since we did nothing wrong.

You told me to shut up, if not you would kill me, I did not shut up, so you killed me. Simple as that.

The same goes as for me, I apologize if it was not the way you wanted us to RP it out but its simple as that, and the recorded game play is the footage of how it exactly all happened, nothing is being sugar coded here. There was no lag for when you hit me and or killed me. How it happened on the video is how it happened simple as that. No need to try to sugar code things here.

Verdict:

Wayne Caswell  Guilty Bad RP + NVFL 

Reason:

We as staff have looked at all sides of the evidence provided and have come to a conclusion regarding this case. Wayne, you showed considerable NVFL by continuously calling your captors cowards, even after you were warned a considerable amount of times with the threat of death for doing so. You even failed to show or recognize that you had been hurt by these men and react in any way to your IG brother being killed.  While the NVFL is bad we want to make it known that by being shot, and not reacting to the pain and then continuing the same comments that got you shot to begin with, breaks the immersion for your captors. If you are not good at verbally announcing you are in pain, you can type it, IE Grits his teeth at the severe pain in his leg instead of ignoring it. 

With the above stated the following applies:

Outcome:

Wayne Caswell  Guilty Bad RP + NVFL  5 days 10 points

Sign in to follow this