Server time (UTC): 2019-11-19, 03:52
Sign in to follow this  
enanthomas

What is the best AK type rifle?

What is the best AK type rifle?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

AK-74 op! So simple yet so cool.

In any other patch, AK101 all the way. Better recoil and/or accuracy than the other AK variants from my own experience with it.

AKM, great kaliber, ammo easy to find, mags not that hard to find, has a great scope and can fit a freaking drummag!

recoil is a litlle problem but nothing I can't handle :D

If it wasn't for it's rarity I would go for the AK101, but i'm gonna stick with AKM/AK74 just because the ammo is more common and I like their damage/recoil ratio

If I had the choice of all the AK's in-game I would pick the AK-74, its a simple gun but you can do so much to it (add a silencer etc.)

Normally I'd say AK-101 but since it's got such a rare spawn currently, and the M4 isn't available for me to use... the AK-74 would be my choice. Currently using it and it's serving me well.

Guest Phat J

The 101 is the best imo, has little to no recoil and it kills people in about 3-4 shots.

My favorite is the AK74, I've been using it for almost the whole time I've had my character, and it is a massive lifesaver. (Sucks only one scope for it though)

Edit: Also ammunition is easy to find.

AKM for me , tho in this patch you get to see only the sky..

Isn't it obvious? SVD.

19.jpg

me and My personal choice

Each is better in its own way for damage, accuracy, range, recoil, rarity of mags and ammo. Differant attatchments are stronger in differant ways too.

If I had a choice of whatever I wanted I would take the 101, its a good compromise between the damage of the AKM and the recoil of the AK-74. However it is rare.

In a realistic situation I would probably take the AK-74 because I prefer the lower recoil and its relatively common. In this situation I voted the the AK-101

the AK101 is my no. 1 choice followed by the AKM.

honestly, they need to add more optics for the AK, I can't wait till Gunsmithing is introduce into DayZ.

an AUG with an ACOG or an AK with a M68 would be beast

Guest Joe

I like the AKM, its relatively easy to find and the ammo is not to hard to find especially because of the guard buildings now. I like how you can fit a drum mag on it

AKM= Too much recoil, got me killed to much

AK74= Reliable and predictable recoil

AK101= no too shabby but..

AK74 gets my vote for sure

101-no doubt but this patch it has to be the 74

Guest CUDA

AK101 is my favorite ak to have. All black. 5.56. And allows a PSO and hand rails.

AKM is the best damage wise, ak74 is best recoil wise, so I would have to hand it to the AK101.