Server time (UTC): 2019-11-20, 18:13
Sign in to follow this  
Kain

Blake 'Hawk' LeBlanc, the Amnesiac

So, this is my first character for DayZRP. An Amnesiac. My roleplay will consist of copying how others act, random flashbacks, attempting to remember things, and find out who the hell I am. 

I've played on multiple different servers i.e. DeadZone and DayZEnd, and both of those characters were military and bland. So, I thought, why not do the impossible. Everytime I look at any DayZ RP, it always involves Military-esk backstories. I've decided to be a chemical engineer who went on a family trip to Chernarus with no interactions with civilization for months. I'll explain what happened in the future (IG). But my character wakes up with amnesia. 

I love this idea myself because, if you are military, you don't have a huge end goal. For me, I do. I'm trying to remember everything. Try to piece together my personality. (This also means that I am not neutral, bandit, or hero. I am unknown.)

I really hope this idea goes well. Tell me what you think!

Welcome to the community!

I don't think it fair to say that all military characters are bland, while a lot of them are quite generic.. there are a lot of good ones within this community, being from a military background doesn't cause a person to have no end goal, in fact I feel they have more potential for larger scale end goals, for instance.. the people in armies generally join up to help people or for patriotic reasons.. so their end goal could be to secure a city from zombies and external human threats for civilian life to continue in a semblance of its former self.

Good luck with your character though! :D

Welcome to the community!

I don't think it fair to say that all military characters are bland, while a lot of them are quite generic.. there are a lot of good ones within this community, being from a military background doesn't cause a person to have no end goal, in fact I feel they have more potential for larger scale end goals, for instance.. the people in armies generally join up to help people or for patriotic reasons.. so their end goal could be to secure a city from zombies and external human threats for civilian life to continue in a semblance of its former self.

Good luck with your character though! :D

It's just from my experience :P Also, I said that it was from DayZEnd and DeadZone RP.

So, this is my first character for DayZRP. An Amnesiac. My roleplay will consist of copying how others act, random flashbacks, attempting to remember things, and find out who the hell I am. 

I've played on multiple different servers i.e. DeadZone and DayZEnd, and both of those characters were military and bland. So, I thought, why not do the impossible. Everytime I look at any DayZ RP, it always involves Military-esk backstories. I've decided to be a chemical engineer who went on a family trip to Chernarus with no interactions with civilization for months. I'll explain what happened in the future (IG). But my character wakes up with amnesia. 

I love this idea myself because, if you are military, you don't have a huge end goal. For me, I do. I'm trying to remember everything. Try to piece together my personality. (This also means that I am not neutral, bandit, or hero. I am unknown.)

amnesiacs are hard to roleplay and can come off trolly  

make sure you play it right

use pen and paper to write things down,  and be prepared for hostilities because not everyone likes the  i honestly don't know answer. 

but good luck!

amnesiacs are hard to roleplay and can come off trolly  

make sure you play it right

use pen and paper to write things down,  and be prepared for hostilities because not everyone likes the  i honestly don't know answer. 

but good luck!

Thanks, man! I have lots of things planned out. Like, so many things.

Welcome, try and not pour anymore hot water on people :)

This title made me think about my first month. My first character was named "Blake Hawk" :D

Welcome buddy!

Hey I know you. Welcome! :D

Pls forgive me :(

Sign in to follow this