Server time: 2017-10-18, 15:05
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Primus Palus

Who Were the 8+ Guys Meeting up North of Sobor?

... by the deer stand. ;) We were watching you guys for a while. Documenting clothing, weapons, the two vehicles you drove up with (white truck, and car)... checked the tents out that you had on the ground.

Surprised none of you even saw us.

It was the strangest little pow wow we've run into. All of you standing around telling ghost stories. Then the other guys came running up with the body.

We contemplated making contact with you guys, but we couldn't be sure who you were.

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/3UZdyyqYKUo

Glenn    10

Perfect PEW PEW!

We had a few guys closing in on the position from the South, and the North. A couple spotters watching the group. I wont say how many. But you guys made no effort to conceal yourselves or watch out for danger which seemed odd.

Uploading a clip of our recon of you guys. We watched you guys from the start and until you all left.

Tortov    0

We had a few guys closing in on the position from the South, and the North. A couple spotters watching the group. I wont say how many. But you guys made no effort to conceal yourselves or watch out for danger which seemed odd.

Uploading a clip of our recon of you guys. We watched you guys from the start and until you all left.

Close target recce on some guys telling ghost stories :)

Close target recce on some guys telling ghost stories :)

I'm guessing this was following that battle that occurred in Sobor earlier. We found two bodies by the market too.

ZeroXiz    0

What you don't realize is the 5+ group we had behind your men, it was all a trap with 4 civillianz that we met on the way :)

What you don't realize is the 5+ group we had behind your men, it was all a trap with 4 civillianz that we met on the way :)

Hum, shit just got interesting.

We heard the car driving around to our South if you were using that. This was while the two vehicles to the North were still there. In listening back to the video you can hear it. Hehe. Scott spotted it (heard it) and our man to the South saw it.

But oddly enough even your guy in the tower didn't see us (this was before I hit record).

DunnZ    0

Ah, yeah. We were atleast two that was behind you in that clip for a while, and I was one of them. I was running across the field later there, at around 2 min.

Edit: I also drove the Hilux, we were waiting for a wheel for it :P.

J. Hembree    0

And behind you, perhaps we had a +sized group, or maybe not. Nnniiinnnjjjaaa!!! xD