Server time: 2017-10-17, 22:24
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bimp Lizkit

Polana Factory - urgent, possible hacker.

Question

Guest Bimp Lizkit   
Guest Bimp Lizkit

Good day, I was at the Polana factory earlier today and walked up, as soon as I arrived I got knocked down to the ground by an explosive coming from behind me, as I turned my camera I saw a little cloud of dust indicating an explosion. The factory was completely destroyed before I got there which is why I'm confused about this situation. I managed to get up and tried to bandage & morphine as my legs were broken but as the bandaging process was about to end, a secondary explosion took place and fatally injured me. Could the kill logs please be checked? My ingame name is Michael Sykes.

9 answers to this question

It sounds like someone might have killed you with grenades. That would be a KOS, but not necessarily a hacker.

Comrade Deg    13

Wow I have never heard of anything like this if it knocked down the building into a pile of rubble it was something more than a grenade.

Maybe one of those Satchel charges or RPG's ?

It's possible to destroy building and I thought there was a firefight happening there.

Guest okachi   
Guest okachi

Exact same happened to me earlier, then shortly after some more member arrived and were killed aswell.

Guest Bimp Lizkit   
Guest Bimp Lizkit

An administrator confirmed these are bugged explosions and a 'ninja restart' took place to fix them. Hopefully none of these things should influence us again.

- Michael "Psycho" Sykes

Guest Bimp Lizkit   
Guest Bimp Lizkit

Unforunately I lost my M16A4 M230 with a lot of mags. Oh well, I guess that's just how stuff goes. Good night, people.

To an administrator / moderator ; please lock & archive this thread. The bug was fixed with the restart(s).