The Global Chernarus Law Book

Law?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Law?

• I AM THE LAW!
    • YOU BETRAYED THE LAW!
    • LAAAAAAWWWWWW!!!!!

Ruffboi    0

Even though it's a post apocalyptic zombiemadness, I've still noticed how this community has become a, well.. sort of community! I think an actual "Law" book should be written, whereas a couple of the staff, or specific chosen forum members, sat down and discussed how the rules should be. Aaaall those little things.

Even though it's quite a lot of writing and work, it would still be a great addition to the server and the whole report-section, as you could sit down and read the subject of the incident through. This would save a lot of discussion and time. (I mean, I've seen reports go on for DAYS..AEONS)

I already see a lot of effort from many people, who try and help imrove the server already. This could be another improvement.

And if it sounds a bit "mmmneeehh", maybe due to the RP reasons etc.. but I see ingame as a sort of "yeah we're here, we're staying, we know it.. might as well start a clan and fulfill our goals!".

Or if it's just all wrong with RP, you could just have it as a server-rule book-sorta thing.

Also, I apologize if I have no idea what I'm writing, but I'm very high right now, and I just.. felt like writing all of this. If I don't, my brain starts to prod me from the inside.

Love,

Ruffboi

Tortov    0

Maybe you should write this when you're not stoned so you can get your ideas across more effectively :)

Skippy    4

Stop! You have violated the Law! Pay the court a fine or serve your sentance. Your stolen goods are now forfeit.