Server time: 2017-10-23, 11:21
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rhinjavar

Salutations

Guest Rhinjavar   
Guest Rhinjavar

Hail, forumites!

I am a newcomer to the DayZ mod project, though I have listened to countless tales of its infamy! As a long-time role-player and zombie enthusiast, I am very eager to immerse myself in the blood, tears, and drama of this waking world. I am a mature player with an open mind, so rest assured that I have zero intentions of causing any trouble, and one hundred intentions of providing the best quality role-play for the community that I possibly can. I look forward to the independent release of this project, and to joining all of you fine folk in the harsh reality of the Zombocalypse.

Stay sharp, comrades!

Tortov    0

Hail, forumites!

I am a newcomer to the DayZ mod project, though I have listened to countless tales of its infamy! As a long-time role-player and zombie enthusiast, I am very eager to immerse myself in the blood, tears, and drama of this waking world. I am a mature player with an open mind, so rest assured that I have zero intentions of causing any trouble, and one hundred intentions of providing the best quality role-play for the community that I possibly can. I look forward to the independent release of this project, and to joining all of you fine folk in the harsh reality of the Zombocalypse.

Stay sharp, comrades!

If you wanted to immerse yourself in blood tears and drama you might also want to view the report section :)

Hello.

Guest Rhinjavar   
Guest Rhinjavar

If you wanted to immerse yourself in blood tears and drama you might also want to view the report section :)

Ah ha, for my own sake I hope not to! :P