Server time: 2017-11-19, 04:48

Sign in to follow this  
Franko

What does your RP character look like?

gasmask3.jpg

I don't let people see my face; and when I do it is usually on my terms. So here is my teaser :troll:

(Pictures are of Mike Hranica, lead vocalist of The Devil Wears Prada)

Charlie Chaska before apocalypse: 

tumblr_lrse8glb4R1qd7xlmo1_540.jpg

Charlie Chaska during apocalypse: 

the-devil-wears-prada-006.jpg

Even though my voice doesn't match the character image. My voice probably more closely matches a younger Mike Hranica:

6878631288_abb93dfa07_b.jpg

-Username. Blake LeBlanc

-Character(s) names.  Nathan 'Fantôme' Aguillon

-Notes. He has a tattoo on his back that reads Sauver des vies au mépris de la sienne (To save lives without regards to one's own.). The part that reads, "Sauver" has been cut, infected, and stitched. His shoulders has bite marks in them. His hand also has a large scar across his palm.

Without his uniform (Current): 

500x350http://glamour-hairstyles.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/French-Crop-men-hairstyle.jpg[/img]

With his uniform:

500x700http://tof.canardpc.com/view/24a53ef2-c7da-4252-abdf-e4c545d9c101.jpg[/img]

My character would have long, curly hair. Sort of a dirty - blond colour. He would have a short beard as it's hard to stay cleanly shaven in an apocalypse and he would have Grey-blue eyes.

Kirill would probably look something like this.

18c063d73586af793067bf452509c881.jpg

With shorter hair, no piercings at all and green empty eyes. Also he is missing 2 or 3 teeth.

Username: ThioSofio

Characters name: Angelina Lier

These pictures show Angelina before anything happened to her, except that she has more green coloured eyes. Right now she has a big burn scar down her left thigh and a cut on her upper arm that was stitched and has healed well. She also has a small cut on her inner arm from another event. On the side of her ribs she has a tattoo looking like she removed the skin so only her ribs would show, the space in between the ribs black (they are not on the picture). On one of the ribs there is tattooed in かぐや姫 which means Kaguya.

77dfe908fe4d352f396792c0d7dd6ea1.jpg

5bad6264b5a3626a6a7ba3c948c6569a.png

06e9136b4da780da3e79d9f71f4f19f7.png

Username: ThioSofio

Characters name: Angelina Lier

These pictures show Angelina before anything happened to her, except that she has more green coloured eyes. Right now she has a big burn scar down her left thigh and a cut on her upper arm that was stitched and has healed well. She also has a small cut on her inner arm from another event. On the side of her ribs she has a tattoo looking like she removed the skin so only her ribs would show, the space in between the ribs black (they are not on the picture). On one of the ribs there is tattooed in かぐや姫 which means Kaguya.

77dfe908fe4d352f396792c0d7dd6ea1.jpg

5bad6264b5a3626a6a7ba3c948c6569a.png

06e9136b4da780da3e79d9f71f4f19f7.png

That tattoo...

funny-gif-penguin-attack_zps47771c2e.gif

Yeah, Oliver's a penguin and he'll fuck your shit up. Bad.

xD In seriousness...

This was him, when he first got to South Zagoria from Takistan about a month ago.

the_soldier_ii_by_rebecasaray-d5ff266_zps2zteyshk.jpg

Only thing that's changed is that he ditched the M4 for a long-rifle since he was never trained to use a carbine, wears a tan baseball cap now, and doesn't wear a full set of fatigues. All of the stuff he had in Taki was worn down by the time he got to Zagoria.

Edit: Forgot! He has green eyes and black hair, with a couple of scratch-marks along his forehead and along his neck. Also a long scar along his back where he'd been trapped in a wrecked car and had to crawl his way out with a jagged metal piece cutting his skin. Fun times... He also sounds younger than he looks, which he aged visibly a couple years due to the stresses of the new world order.

latest?cb=20140418040056

I'm still in the works of fixing a picture to represent my character's looks. However, how I imagine her is quite the ordinary looking woman. Dark blonde, short hair.. Ocean blue eyes, well-built body.. With a few tattoos, piercings and scars on various body parts.

The way I have built Slavomir I think he'd look like this.

936x624http://images5.fanpop.com/image/polls/882000/882006_1321621344382_full.jpg[/img]

Move the cut down his right eye and put a star shaped wound from the tip of his lip to the top of his cheek on the left hand side. Thats how he currently looks in game.

And for Connor I picture him like this.

236x435https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/d5/68/1a/d5681a7c6cc3a350f8a7234660464d57.jpg[/img]

Name: Danil Kominski.

Picture: http://imgur.com/SVXbEjy

eU2wVDA.jpg

*beanie instead of cap

* glasses

*scar across the right cheek

eU2wVDA.jpg

*beanie instead of cap

* glasses

*scar across the right cheek

Lucky Nora <3