Server time: 2017-10-18, 16:50
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Quenrich

[Ask the staff !] Questions & Answers - Rules clarification !

Quenrich    0

As Quenrich seems to be inactive and this thread is briliant I'm hijacking this thread. - Goz/Leon (Editing)

The purpose of this thread is to ask Rolle, Admins and Gamemasters about their personal opinions regarding what is breaking the rules of the server and what is not. The purpose of this thread is NOT to overturn the rules, and therefore shall not be held accountable for other players pissing the staff off by referencing this in an attempt to overturn an admin's decision.

Staff will try to answer questions to reflect most agreed view on rule interpetation. But be aware - every case is uniqe. This thread may give guidelines but may not contain definite answers.

Everyone is free to ask questions and to hope the Staff has time to answer.

~~~~Tips regarding the posting of questions~~~~

-Put every question in a single post of its own.

-When you believe that the staff has not answered adequately, specifically or clearly enough for any reason and feel a need to elaborate, edit the post of the question rather than making a new post, as it would only make the thread more confusing.

-If you feel your question is/has being/been ignored, please be considerate and message the Staff either on Shoutbox with just one message with a link to your question or via PM.

~~~~Important~~~~

As the thread is about the opinions of the staff, others should refrain from making unnecessary posts about their own two cents on the matters. Simply seconding a question is discouraged as well.

I will try to keep updating this post to give quick links to (at least) the more important and useful questions and their answers.

~~~~Questions~~~~

- May one use a skin very like the clan's skin but slightly different?

Clintbet's

Meekia's answer

- May one loot one's own body?

Meekia's answer

- Is using chloroform considered a hostile action?

Meekia's answer

- May one defend one's property without initiating roleplay?

Goz's answer

- Is continuous following (I.E. stalking) considered a hostile act?

Meekia'sanswer

Goz's answer

- Would one have to initiate before using chloroform?

Goz'sanswer

- Is being an enemy of a clan acceptable grounds for a RP execution?

Meekia's answer

- After engaging in a hostile action, may one seek protection against retaliation inside the TP?

Meekia's answer

- When being robbed while driving, may one try to run over the robber?

Meekia's answer

~~~~Answers and clarifications without separate questions~~~~

-May one recruit others to avenge a robbery? + Hostile Timer clarification (Goz)

-Clarification to rule #3: RP Deathmatch and executions (Goz)

-What exactly were PCBs again? (Goz)

-If one was to find a (secret) base, would one be allowed to steal from the said base? (Goz)

-Is one allowed to force another player to identify themselves by typing in direct chat? (Goz)

-Clarification regarding the NLR (Goz)

-Distribution of wealth using dead bodies (Goz)

Goz    2

May one use a skin very like the clan's skin but slightly different?

//SumoS

Am I able to have a separate skin to differentiate myself as a CLF Medic and not your bog-standard CLF grunt? In a role-play perspective, this makes sense as I need to identify myself as a medic that the clan skin would not necessarily make clear.

I can understand that I would have to create a new clan, but any thoughts would be appreciated. Also, what is the feasibility of choosing my own skin to reflect me being a medic whilst also being similar to the CLF's image.

"If you are a member of a clan, you must wear the clan skin and clan tag during clan operations. "

This is the part of the rule in question I am concerned about.

//Meekia:

For the first question, simple answer: yes. You can, if you'd like to; however if you run into a firefighter with a similar looking skin as one of a clan, I'd find it difficult to punish them as the whole thing was implemented so you could tell who was different.

If you wanted to do the whole medic thing, perhaps you could make a clan with "CLF Medics" or something like that. This is just my opinion, however. Also, a lot of the whole clans would get first choice of skins before you, so the one you want may be taken.

Leon/EDIT : You must always wear your clan tag during clan operations, as the clan skin is not implemented yet, you don't have to wear it.

May one loot one's own body?

Is looting your corpse against the rules? If it is, should it be written in the http://www.dayzrp.com/rules.php page?

I joined couple of days ago and didn't know that was disallowed until some people on shoutbox talked about it, but I'm not completely sure is it allowed or is it not..

//Meekia:

Second question is tricky, it's very dependant. I'd say no for most occasions, you can't loot your own body. If it was in Cherno I could see how you could stumble upon it, but if you ran straight from the coast to Stary its obvious that's RP breakage as you don't really have a good reason to go there and its obvious you're going there with the intent to find your body, knowledge which you should be void as a new person.

Should it be written there? Perhaps, but with the new simple rules it kind of is. Use common sense. It says your a new character and all other knowledge is void, therefore you don't know where your old body is, so it shouldn't be an issue. I, personally, would ban for people going back to their body, mostly if it was further north.

For the first question, simple answer: yes. You can, if you'd like to; however if you run into a firefighter with a similar looking skin as one of a clan, I'd find it difficult to punish them as the whole thing was implemented so you could tell who was different.

Second question is tricky, its very dependant. I'd say no for most occasions, you can't loot your own body. If it was in Cherno I could see how you could stumble upon it, but if you ran straight from the coast to Stary its obvious that's RP breakage as you don't really have a good reason to go there and its obvious you're going there with the intent to find your body, knowledge which you shouldn't know as a new person.

Leon/EDIT: You cannot go back to your body under any circumstances unless you died from a BUG. If you died from a zombie, a firefight, a accident, stupidity, you can't go back there. Look at this

May one defend one's property without initiating roleplay?

If one has a vehicle, and one has gone out of the reach of chat (40 meters?) when someone seems to be trying to steal the vehicle (whether the intention of the perceived "thief" indeed is stealing the vehicle or not), is it allowed to shoot the perceived "thief" without initiating, considering that one is incapable of initiating before the possible thief has already driven away?

Conjecture: If so, it'd seem that once a person leaves outside the reach of chat from the perspective of the vehicle, the ownership-rights are de facto forfeit. At least until one comes back to the immediate vicinity in order to claim the vehicle as one's own in the case someone tries to take it.

//Meekia:

From the perspective of the "thief", there's vehicle but nobody around. Therefore the situation is basically not a robbery, just one person finding a vehicle that seems abandoned.You can always shoot someone you see robbing people. You have to be 100% sure on which is the robber, though. It is recommended that you make contact or get far enough into the range so you can tell what's going on. Short answer: yes, you can shoot someone you see robbing someone else.

Leon/EDIT: Yes, you can defend somebody else property at your own risks. But you must consider this : Do you have a RP reason to defend his property ? You cannot use this as a excuse to kill people. You need to have a valid reason, ex : It's your friend/Clan mate, etc.

Question:

Would one have to initiate before using chloroform?

Is using chloroform considered a hostile action as talked about in the rules? More specifically/clearly, does one have to initiate a hostile action before using the chloroform, independent of intentions (Whether one plans to rob the victim or just leave there in the forest for a short while for the heck of it)?[/color]

//Clintbet:

IMO, using chloroform is a hostile action. Unless the victim is okay with it ^^

//Meekia:

Yes using chloroform is a hostile action. No, you don't have to initiate before using. Watch your back, guys :D

Leon/EDIT: As chloroform is no longer in game, there can't be any hostile actions initiated with it.

Do I need to warn/initiate on a thief of my belongings - car/tent

If one has a vehicle, and one has gone out of the reach of chat (40 meters?) when someone seems to be trying to steal the vehicle (whether the intention of the perceived "thief" indeed is stealing the vehicle or not), is it allowed to shoot the perceived "thief" without initiating, considering that one is incapable of initiating before the possible thief has already driven away?

Conjecture: If so, it'd seem that once a person leaves outside the reach of chat from the perspective of the vehicle, the ownership-rights are de facto forfeit. At least until one comes back to the immediate vicinity in order to claim the vehicle as one's own in the case someone tries to take it.

Edit and clarification: From the perspective of the "thief", there's vehicle but nobody around. Therefore the situation is basically not a robbery, just one person finding a vehicle that seems abandoned.

//Goz:

You should maintain vision of your property,or be in close general area. Long range sniping while making a 'rule setup' to bait a thief might be frowned upon because of lack of RP /searching for grey area.You dont need to initiate on thief as stealing is a hostile action directed towards you in first place.

If you decide to take a vehicle/property that doesnt belong to you, you decide to take a risk -its your free choice to leave it alone or gamble with your health/life.

Leon/EDIT: We recommend to always announce when you are claiming a vehicle, to make sure you are not robbing it from somebody. If you park your car and see somebody trying to steal it, yes you can shoot. Use common sense at all time, if you parked your car a few hours ago and decided to do something else then come back and see somebody stealing it, you will need to initiate as the car was no longer yours. Tell him to get out and if he don't comply, you can initiate hostile actions.

Guest Marcus Williams   
Guest Marcus Williams

If someone follows you, do you have the right to kill them? Can't tell how many times I've had people follow me, knowing that they'll probably try to rob me, but can't shoot because I don't know if I'm allowed to.

Meekia    0

If you tell them to leave alone and they don't after a few warnings, yes. But you have to make it known it's hostile.

Leon/EDIT: Like said above, if you are being chased by somebody, make sure you are really being chased by him. Ask politely, if possible to leave you alone or take path that nobody would take if they weren't following you, Ex : You are on a road, you are being chased and decide to cut into the wood.

If the person(s) still follow you, yes you can shoot him as it's clearly hostile (We recommend to record if possible)

Goz    2

If someone follows you, do you have the right to kill them? Can't tell how many times I've had people follow me, knowing that they'll probably try to rob me, but can't shoot because I don't know if I'm allowed to.

If somebody persistently follows you, doesnt change his path when you politely ask/warn to stop following you, his behaviour may be seen as hostile. This gives you right to open fire on stalkers.

This applies to on foot chasing and car chases too if the stalker obviously is following you(in car chase scenario some sort of warning isnt neccesery ). In both scenarios its highly advised to record such behaviour.

Guest Marcus Williams   
Guest Marcus Williams

Hmm, all right, thank you. Feel if this situation were to happen again it'd go a lot smoother.

If somebody persistently follows you, doesnt change his path when you politely ask/warn to stop following you, his behaviour may be seen as hostile. This gives you right to open fire on stalkers.

This applies to on foot chasing and car chases too if the stalker obviously is following you(in car chase scenario some sort of warning isnt neccesery ). In both scenarios its highly advised to record such behaviour.

But you would have to make contact regardless of how long he follows you, right? You can't just let him follow you for a while and then randomly shoot him.

If I see someone following me and I say "leave me alone or I'll shoot you", I've made my hostile intentions clear. Now I can shoot him if he doesn't comply. BUT is he also allowed to shoot me? If you getted robbed, you can shoot the robber at any time. But if you get told to stop following someone, it's a bit weird if you can shoot him at any time.

Goz    2

On foot some kind of warning/question to stop following should take place. But it might be unneccesery if the stalkers victim had a video showing long stalkers chase in case of report. No contact may be seen as lack of Rp so anytime in such scenario I would speak with stalker to tell him his actions are not welcome.

Afterall its all up to GMs call how to judge event, every event is different and chasing/stalking is seen as hostile action

You dont need to say ' stop following me or Ill shoot', stop following, stop chasing me would be either good. Making such statement isnt hostile action - you are basically trying to defend yourself warning the stalker to not continue 'hostile' chasing. In my eyes making such claim ( 'dude dont follow me anymore' , 'Go other way please','Stop chasing me' ) doesnt give stalker the right to shoot. He is the one that lead to such circumstances and he is taking the risk of being gunned down for chasing.Stalker could only open fire if he made a robbery and you didnt comply, got fired upon, his victim posed immediate threat or made its hostile intentions clear.

Guest Dotix   
Guest Dotix

I apologize as I'll be answering as a post, I'll fix it up tomorrow and elaborate. I'm on my phone and its 3am, so excuse any spelling errors etc, thanks.

Second question is tricky, its very dependant. I'd say no for most occasions, you can't loot your own body. If it was in Cherno I could see how you could stumble upon it, but if you ran straight from the coast to Stary its obvious that's RP breakage as you don't really have a good reason to go there and its obvious you're going there with the intent to find your body, knowledge which you shouldn't know as a new person.

Last question is easy, yes using chloroform is a hostile action. Yes initiate before using.

EDIT: Answers elaborated on the question's post.

Jamie said in the shoutbox the other day that you do not need an initiation for chloroform because that is the initiation... But it is hostile and the person that gets chloroformed will be able to kill the people that did it.

Also rolle just said this on the shoutbox, well confirmed it

» 19:56 - Samuel: at my place yo

» 19:56 - Rolle: v this

» 19:56 - nArp: where the hood at ?

» 19:56 - nArp: hey sam !

» 19:56 - Samuel: Dotix, Rolle just said that you can initiate by chloroforming if you don't risk the life of the person you put down

» 19:54 - Dotix: but the chloroform is the initiation itself i assume(makes sense)

Goz    2

You don't need to initiate before using chloroform. Players must be aware of their surroundings, decide whom they trust to come that close. Chloroform works on small distance, if you let some stranger come that close you better be prepared for sudden nap time.

Like it was said before (and is a no brainer) using chloroform is a hostile action. The moment the victim gets chloroformed the 'robber' gets responsible for his victim well being.

Meekia will update her post when she gets online.

Sky    1

I'm glad the rule is as Goz decribed. Having to initiate on someone first essentially defeats the purpose of chloroform.

Dubbeanh    0

Can we please get some hostage situation rules posted on the rules board?

Chloroform is pretty new, and its a been a little confusing with recent encounters.

Sky    1

Could I get some clarification on executions? My understanding is that they're only allowed if you have a 'proper RP reason', however that is incredibly vague. If I were to encounter and rob someone from a clan that is an enemy to S.D.S (of which there are plenty), am I then allowed to execute him as he is an enemy? That doesn't sound fair to me, but the flip side is that I cant think of many better reason to execute someone than them being an enemy.

Just a little bit of clarification would be nice.

Meekia    0

Yes, you can execute because of that. As in an RP manner, there was a really good video on execution a few weeks back, I wish I had the link to give.

Basically it was like "You have been banditing the coasts, stealing survivors weapons, so we will take your life." It went on for a while, there were 3 guys lined up against a wall, it was really cool :P

But yeah, RP it. Make sure there's a reason. Maybe they attacked and killed one of your men in the past, maybe they're bandits etc. Usually I'd say no to executing a medic etc, because they've not done much wrong.

Sky    1

Cool, thanks for clearing that up :)

Guest Heinz   
Guest Heinz

This is the video Meekia meant.

[video=youtube]

Khardia    0

This is the video Meekia meant.

*removed video to avoid spam, hehe -Khar*

No execution were done to us in this Gulag (and I'm happy since I was part of it, hehe).

The one you are looking for is probably this one

[video=youtube]

Guest Heinz   
Guest Heinz

Well both are fine examples! :D

Goz    2

Timer clarification

I have a question regarding the rule on contact. Say a person gets robbed, they have 2 hours for revenge, can they enlist a crew to get revenge as well?

I my eyes enlisting a crew for revenge (if done in RP manner and makes some sense ) is fully ok.

About timer, there are no specific details if it's 1 hour or longer/shorter. This has a purpose not to bound players to some artificial timer. I believe that if you are able to hunt down aggresor in the same game session it's fully ok. This must take into account player disconnects etc and still be in making sense timeframe. We defintely won't allow killing somebody for offence made one day earlier.

EDIT : The timer length was rediscussed within staff. It's allowed to retaliate/take revenge for hostile actions up to 24h after the event took place.

// Taken from http://www.dayzrp.com/t-a-rule-on-revenge

Leon/EDIT: Yes you can ask somebody else to help you killing the bandits but you have to make sure that there is a valid RP reason to this. You can use Allies/Other victims/Mercenaries but you cannot simply go in Teamspeak and ask everybody to kill a certain group because they robbed you. The new revenge timer is 6 hours.

Rule #3 Clarification

3. Stay in character

This is a roleplaying server, players playing out of character will be removed. Executions, camping or deathmatching are allowed as long as they are lead in RP manner and do not conflict with the first or second rule. If you are a member of a clan, you must wear the clan skin and clan tag during clan operations. Follow the NLR, death of your character makes any previous contacts/gear and knowledge void.

Can anyone give an example aboutt his rule? the Executions/deathmatching part how do you do that in an RP manner exactly? How would you get probable cause to be able to execute someone?

Deathmatching is used in there just as a way of describing a massive firefights between groups. When such occurs what happens is basically shooting everything that moves - hence the 'deathmatch' term. Such 'Deathmatch' (just like its written down) is allowed as long it occured accordingly to rule 1 and 2 and have RP background of some sort.

This means that :

- There needed to be some sort of 'contact'

- targets should be identified and groups fighting each other should focus on themselves (clan skins and current skin variety help to achieve that).

- In unfortunate occasion of innnocents being thrown in the middle, in most of cases their deaths/loses woulnd't be punished as in most of cases their deaths could be avoided if victims used common sense and bail. It goes other way too, it will be checked if innocent casulties could be avoided to not allow 'firefight excuse' to be exploited.

Executions must be divided in 2 categories :

A) On people that performed hostile actions ( not that much RP dependant)

B) On people that were compliant from beginning to robbers/kidnappers (heavily RP dependant)

A) If somebody made a hostile action towards you, but you managed to force him to give up. Killing him afterwards would be a 'execution' but within your full KoS rights.

B) This was tought of for example scenario when capturing a high ranked/highly known individual (although I would say even a regular folk would do if the reason/evidence is backed up )against whom your character/group fought before/is very hostile/is backed up in your RP profile/forums.

Let's say my group as CLF captures a S-GRU operative, some kind of officer to make it sound better.It is widely known that both groups dont get along with each other, are mortal enemies. Although highly unlikely the S-GRU operative cooperated from start let's assume he got kidnapped alive and was compliant so we don't have KoS rights.

But if we managed to roleplay the kidnapping,arrange the execution nicely ,make a (highly suggested) video of it to spread the glorious word about execution and post it in forums - it would be ok.

Of course a video might not be neccesery, if both parties played game maturely and tought it was well within RP and enjoyed that event.

That's all I could think off atm.

//Taken from http://www.dayzrp.com/t-would-love-examples-from-gm-s-about-rule-3

Leon/EDIT: The rules have changed, please read the new rules.

"Example: You are alone and get robbed by bandits; you try to fight back but get killed. You contact your team mates on TeamSpeak and give them the details about the bandits that killed you. Your team mates find and kill the bandits on sight. You and your teammates get banned for 2 to 3 days, receive a banstrike and a character reset for metagaming."

PCB clarification

I've noticed the new rules have PCB as a topic, but when you go through the actual rules there is nothing stated about PCBs (Play controlled bases: the red spots on a map)

I've heard that in the past, they were designated KOS areas, basically warzones between clans to grab themselves a fort, and whatever may be inside. But now there are no rules at all regarding them, and thus it would seem they are no longer KOS areas.

Can an admin please clarify? What are the rules regarding PCBs?

They are not KoS zones anymore, they are just like the rest of the chernarus where normal rules apply.

What Heinz said. Those areas have same rules like any other spot (Except TP of course). PCBs have also a SUV spawning inside them at restart(those SUV have a life expectance up to a maximum to another server restart so don't get attached to them too much ).

//Taken from http://www.dayzrp.com/t-pcb-rule-clarification

Theft clarification

Hey,

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right section but I was just wondering, how does one go about stealing stuff from a camp you find? Let's say I'm roaming a forest and all of a sudden I run into some random dude's tent and there's good gear in it. am I allowed to just steal it from his tent if he's not around?

You are allowed to steal everywhere except in the trading post, but they have the right to kill you if you stole from them.

//Taken from http://www.dayzrp.com/t-question-regarding-theft

Typing character name

I just thought, if I found someone I suspect to be an enemy, but he is using mic so I can't positively ID him, am I allowed to force him to use text chat to identify him?

This is a tricky one.

While at one point it might seem like OOC(out of character. And yes, this is an expression I will use a lot) metagaming.

At another, it seems like a reasonable request because A: Your character might be recognized IC, especielly if the bandit and victim has met before, and thus it would be improper for the victim to be able to hide behind the poor visual mechanics of Arma2.

And B: It isnt really a big request. Someone asking for your name. Its not difficult to comply. And frankly, if your character for -whatever- reason does not wish to state their true name they can simply roleplay and state a false one. I frankly dont see the problem with the bandit OOC:ly knowing the victim's identity.

There would be a C here as well, seeing as direct com VOIP used to agro zombies like moths to the flame, but I believe Rolle and Jamie has dealt with that issue.

In the end, I'd be inclined to say: Yes, I think such a demand is reasonable, and not really violating any rp codes. Especielly if the bandits are roleplaying the whole thing.

Making someone type his name is the only positive way of identyfing. We have different skins + faces which can help but it is not conclusive. Clan skins will allow to ID a clan member but still won't tell you his specific name.

Due to above, it is within rules to force somebody (in hostile action event) to type his name.

You can of course ask for a name politely, I find both situations as compromise between RP and forum side of dayzrp.

Needless to say, all contacts with player (voice + text) and asking for written name should be executed in RP manner.

You could do it in an RP sense couldn't you?

*The Employer hand them a piece of paper that they need to write their name down on (Type your affiliation)*

No? :P

This.

I see it as: This game is limited as to how realistic it is, there is no good mechanic set in place for positively identifying someone well, thus I see no harm in coming up with an "RP excuse" as to why a person is typing to give their name. Example:

Bandit: "I'm going to need to see some form of ID or papers."

Mercy: "*Mercy fumbles through his pockets for his passport he still carries with him.*"

//Taken from http://www.dayzrp.com/t-forcing-to-type-ic-rp-meta-gaming

Reacher    2

One question:

1. After engaging in hostile action, can you seek protection against retaliation inside the TP?

Sky    1

1. After being robbed, and living, does the retaliation timer still count following the new server rules? If so, how long?

I seem to recall a report/discussion where this was brought up. I believe a GM said that there is no physical time as such, and it continued until the event or situation is over.

I think it was suggested that revenge rights may even last an entire game session if the situation was on going.

Though that is fairly vague.

Leon/EDIT: There is now a 6 hours timer.

Reacher    2

Goz mentioned it above, in terms of the time limit.

Question still stands:

1. After engaging in hostile action, can you seek protection against retaliation inside the TP?

Leon/EDIT: The answer is no, or more likely : At your own risks. You can go to TP after a hostile action but the bandits/victim can also kill you there without initiation (Assuming they already have been initiated on or initiated on you before this).

Tip: Be careful, if you escaped a robbery, it is a very bad idea to hide in TP as the bandit will most likely have a look there.

Goz    2

NLR clarification

• NLR was implemented to :
  • not allow rejoining ongoing conflicts / places of conflict. If there is a firefight, only alive guys can take part. If they died they cant join it in no matter the circumstances.
  • forbid going back to your body/place of death due to pvp encounter
  • forbid regearing from your dead body due to enviromental causes (zombies etc)

Exception :

You may run back to your body if you died due to a glitch.

Special note :

People who died and got picked up by 'alive' - survivors of a ongoing/recent conflict shouldnt go anywhere near the place of a conflict. Not being a driver doesn't excuse such behaviour as it's against NLR and is punishable.

Distribution of wealth using dead bodies

Winner takes all, he can do whatever he wishes with gear. Transfer it in backpacks,vehicles or put them in dead bodies and drag to safety or whatever. It's his aquired stuff and transferring/storaging loot in dead bodies is basically using them as backpacks.Of course from RP stance those are bodies with equipment of fallen comrades.

If one of groups (or part of it) managed to retreat( from ongoing conflict) with some gear in dead bodies - it's their fair reward. Dead bodies are (from game mechanics view) like any other mobile storage item and wealth distribution from those are solely up to current owner.

Loot aquired as described above can be distributed within 'new recruits'. Of course it's highly recommended to RP such distribution as it's basically giving gear to 'new soldiers/members' who are witnessing their predecessor filled with bullet holes. Not a bright future but hey, it's a apocalpyse.

//Taken from http://www.dayzrp.com/t-nlr-clarification

@Reacher, the matter is being discussed.

Guest yecal   
Guest yecal

If I am in a car driving through a town and a player jumps in front of my car and demands that I get out, trying to rob me. Could I just run him over? Would I need to warn the player first that I am not getting out and if he does not get out of my way I will run him over?

Leon/EDIT: The answer is yes, simply drive over him. He clearly initiated a hostile action toward you by demanding you to get out of the car.

Sky    1

In that case, he has made it pretty clear that he's attempting to rob you, so you are allowed to kill him. Essentially, the second you are initiated on, you have full kill rights on the person/s involved.

Even orders such as "STOP THE CAR!" would also be taken as a robbery initiation, so you'd have the same rights in that case as well. People are expected to use common sense when trying to flag down a vehicle. If their intent isn't hostile and they just want a ride, then they're expected to make such a request in a manner that reflects there intentions.

In the case that someone yells something like "Could you please stop the car?", and you're unsure whether they're attempting to rob you or simply asking for help, it'd be wise to try to avoid running them over as their intent is unclear.

Edit: Sorry, I forgot this thread was for staff answer only, rather than a general help thread. I'll stop now :)

Sign in to follow this