Server time: 2018-08-16, 23:21

Sign in to follow this  
gJadeboat

What junk do you pick up?

i always keep a extra set of clothing on me Usually on me either a set of hunting clothes or a tan matching set..a pen and paper with a written letter

I pick up all ammo I find, even if I don't have a gun for it. My inventory is so full :(

I pick up all ammo I find, even if I don't have a gun for it. My inventory is so full :(

And fire extinguishers to put on your back :troll:

wow, you just don't stop, do you?

wow, you just don't stop, do you?

Its my job Rolle ;) Its a never ending GAME

same here lol

I don't pick up much ammo as you don't need a godlike amount in RP. I always tend to pick up food and face mask tho. I have so many face mask it's unfunny.

Any and all morphine is mine. My character Moe is a morphine addict. I've even yelled at friends for them to give me their morphine.

Had around 4+ sticks of it at once.

I always pick up the 1911 Engraved magazines, I tend to have quite the difficult time when it comes down to finding those little shits. I usually save them for anyone within the group that needs them or use a 1911 for awhile until I decide to give it away. Cuz why not?

Guest or3o_kush

I always carry all types of ammo!

Flares are my secret pleasure

I have about 5 cowboy hats....

Books.

Same, I'm a walking library sometimes. Need something to do when stuck indoors during the rain.

Man I gotta find back this Voltaire's book that I had to drop but all I lately get is Red fucking Princess.

If you pick up 'The Picture of Dorian Grey' or  'The Country of the Blind' which is quite short, I recommend them, good reads

Man I gotta find back this Voltaire's book that I had to drop but all I lately get is Red fucking Princess.

If you pick up 'The Picture of Dorian Grey' or  'The Country of the Blind' which is quite short, I recommend them, good reads

If you find Alice's Adventures in Wonderland that's a pretty good one as long as you have nothing to do and don't mind a long book ^^

+1 on the "The Country of the Blind"

Also would recommend the book called "The day of the beast", read it few times IG, bit long but always fun.