Server time: 2017-10-24, 04:14
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Guest jeanmoul

LAV in Chernarus !!

Guest jeanmoul   
Guest jeanmoul

I was very surprised and scared when I saw this big war machine coming to me, early this morning in the NW airfield. "USMC" was written on it.

I tried to lie on the ground but they had already seen me. They stopped next to me and started to ask me some questions about "bandits". They didn't even get out of the vehicle.

I had nothing to tell, and they continued their way across the airfield.

Maybe one minute later, I heard some shots that really sounded to come from that vehicle. I really hope they didn't harm any chernarussian.

Why are they deploying such powerfull weapons in our devasted country ?

While we are all tring to survive with very poor ressources, they show off with armored vehicle as if they wanted us to feel weak and helpless.

What can I do ? I feel like my country is not mine anymore. Our forefathers have defended our beloved motherland for centuries against all ennemies, from the hordes of Gengis Kahn to the soviet tanks, but today it seems that we have no way to restore our sovereignty.

Guest Slip   
Guest Slip

The american scum wander these lands like it is their own. We have all noticed, let me just remind you that you are by no means alone in the fight to rid our homeland of these foreigners, comrade.

Jukki    1

American presence can be bad for business, as long as they are not interfering with out operations we wont mind-

Guest Marcus Williams   
Guest Marcus Williams

The american scum wander these lands like it is their own. We have all noticed, let me just remind you that you are by no means alone in the fight to rid our homeland of these foreigners, comrade.

Our intentions is not to make this land ours, but to liberate it from the communist, and give the people the freedom they deserve.

Tortov    0

The weight of the LAV likely damages the roads in Chernarus that out Soviet fathers built many years ago.

I don't mind, the Americans are neutral for me, for now. As long as I get paid to refrain from killing them.

Lord Fusk    2

//Some weapons are banned for beeing OP but admins roll around in tanks with thermal. I suppose its ok as long as its not used for combat

Tomeran    3

((Maybe its on the hunt for some squishy CLF! :D:D:D))

Boris concerned of american presence. Thinks american leave, leave Chernarus for Chernorussians. Is not dead ones rising in their country too? Maybe american should do like true patriot and protect own country, we fine here, not need their shiny armor tank.

Boris stay away from tank, unless tank need directions out of Chernarus, then Boris help.

Glenn    10

Our backup has arrived!

LAV? Do want! It would go well with our backstory. Now if they could only fix the disappearing trees from the air and distances, then we could properly hide things like this.

Vasily Malyy    10

Our intentions is not to make this land ours, but to liberate it from the communist, and give the people the freedom they deserve.

But...not the nice Communists, right? The ones who aren't corrupt and extremely forceful and totalitarian like how the USSR was.

Sign in to follow this