Server time: 2017-10-19, 03:43
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Harry Shark Day

Finding Military grade weapons? (QUESTION not a GUIDE)

Hey guys! Shark here.

So, I've been searching left and right, looking in barracks at NWA, fire stations, air com.s towers, and I cannot find a single military-grade weapons (say, Western weapons). All I find is AK after AK after AK. Where does the better stuff spawn?

-Shark

Chopper crash is the best for military weapons.

They spawn randomly in the north part of Chernarus, try to find the "smoking-choppers".

Tomeran    3

This server has a decreased spawn rate for western weapons, due to Chernarus being an eastern european/ex-soviet state.

As Leon said, chopper crashes are the most reliable source for such weaponry. However, you can usually find western weapons for sale at the trade section of this forum or at the trade post.

That being said, what's wrong with AKs? :P

This server has a decreased spawn rate for western weapons, due to Chernarus being an eastern european/ex-soviet state.

As Leon said, chopper crashes are the most reliable source for such weaponry. However, you can usually find western weapons for sale at the trade section of this forum or at the trade post.

That being said, what's wrong with AKs? :P

Well, my character is a Royal Marine, so he fits a western weapon. AK's are nice, good powerful weapons, however it wouldn't be very IC for him to have one. I have an M4A3, but I NEED BETTER! :)

Guest Wookiebookie   
Guest Wookiebookie

Stary Sobor has a few low-grade M4/M16/M9s (and also starry tents have Coyote + GPS)

Stary Sobor has a few low-grade M4/M16/M9s (and also starry tents have Coyote + GPS)

Yeah, I went to Stary today and had a look around. Didn't find anything but some roadflares that I had a mess-around with out of my anti-lucky boredom.

Sign in to follow this