Server time: 2017-10-19, 21:41
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Burkieboy

Hi everyone

Guest Burkieboy   
Guest Burkieboy

Just waiting to see if my white-list application is accepted, thought I would say hello.

Here is my character role-play info.

Burkieboy or Burkie as he was known to his friends was part of a special ops mercenary unit, sent to chernarus to help in the evacuation of VIP`s from top secret military installations. After accomplishing his mission his team were told to wait for evacuation in a town called elektrozavodsk. Little did he know that no evacuation was coming, as most government agencies around the world see mercenaries as expendable.

Burkieboy and his squad set up camp on top of one of the many hotels in elektrozavodsk, high up from the infected they were safe as long as they stayed quite. From this camp they started to loot the town as were there orders from there commanding officer Sgt zeek.

After several weeks many men had died from malnutrition and disease, due to this and several fall outs over food rations there became a divide in the group. On one side Sgt zeek and his men, on the other Burkieboy and four of his fellow mercenaries.

Sgt zeek wanted to rob and steal from other survivors in chernarus, were as Burkieboy wanted to help rally them into a much larger group which could set up some sort of permanent living space, and achieve at least some sort of normality and society.

Eventually after many heated debates brute force won through, the larger force Sgt zeek and his men executed Burkieboy men were shot right through the heart and left in the middle of the street, the infected would finish of whoever was left or still alive.

When it came to burkieboy sgt zeek had a much more sinister plan, he stripped him of all his belonging and cast him off into the woods, he said to burkieboy " You have 6 hours to run, we will hunt you down for sport" he then took his leave back into elektrozavodsk.

With that warning in mind Burkieboy ran for 10 hours straight until he could no longer recognise where he was, tree after tree after tree surrounded him. He was lost and alone with only one thing to help him survive.

Hope.

Clintbet    0

Hi there mate! :) welcome to DayZRP! Feel free to PM me or anyone from the staff if you've got any questions! :)

Loved the story!

If you every come across me in the harsh world of Chernarus, don't hesitate to ask for help. I'm a Shark that doesn't bite.

Guest Burkieboy   
Guest Burkieboy

Thanks guys, feel most welcome here

Guest Burkieboy   
Guest Burkieboy

Having trouble downloading dayzrp mod nothing seems to be downloading on either links

Having trouble downloading dayzrp mod nothing seems to be downloading on either links

This link is working, dropbox one is broken for the moment,.

Guest Burkieboy   
Guest Burkieboy

when i try that i get this

Sorry, we are unable to scan this file for viruses.

The file exceeds the maximum size that we scan. Download anyway

then when i click download nothing happens just a refresh, sorry to be a bother