Server time: 2017-08-22, 18:35

Sign in to follow this  
Ruffboi

The big 18

Ruffboi    0

What did you guys do when you turned 18? Or if you're not 18 yet, do you have any future plans? I've heard so much about all that "YEAH PARTY ALL NIGHT WOOHOO" or "My dad is liek totalleh buyin me dis $500,000 birffdai parti, aaaaaaaall my frinds r gunna b there teehee", etc.

Personally, I'm just gonna spend the day chilling with mah weed and eat a lot of food. It's gonna be a good day, I hope.

-ruff

Spotter    0

I went to Steak n Shake and got chocolate wasted with my girlfriend.

I hate birthdays.

Ruffboi    0

I went to Steak n Shake and got chocolate wasted with my girlfriend.

I hate birthdays.

Same. I didn't really think about my birthday before yesterday, and I was like "oh right, i'm turning 18 tomorrow".. so yeah.

Now I'm 18. I don't feel older.

Tortov    0

When I was 16, my parents spent $20,000 dollars on hiring a huge venue, and $50,000 on a convertible sports car for me. It was the wrong color, so I had a tantrum, made my mom apologize to me and she told me she was truly sorry and that I am her best daughter.

Ruffboi    0

When I was 16, my parents spent $20,000 dollars on hiring a huge venue, and $50,000 on a convertible sports car for me. It was the wrong color, so I had a tantrum, made my mom apologize to me and she told me she was truly sorry and that I am her best daughter.

There's a certain species in our country for people like you. They're very closely related to leprechauns.

Sidewinder    1

There's a certain species in our country for people like you. They're very closely related to leprechauns.

OH SNAP! I'm not too fussed by mine cause I got my car for my 16th :)

J. Hembree    0

I'd left home 3 weeks before my 18th birthday after being strangled almost unconscious by my stepfather for using the stereo when he wasn't home. So I was living in my car wondering how I'd finish high school so I could join the military and get the fuck out of town and away from my family. Lucky for me my girlfriends father let me stay in their basement where I slept on a lawn chair. So on the morning of my 18th birthday my girlfriend decided to shower in the basement instead of on the 2nd floor. Happy birthday to me.

Went on a trip for a month in the Seychelles. That also made me choose my degree. Turtles, coral and dodgy imported Guinness. Good times!

200071_4986466739_7719_n.jpg

Dark blue shirt in the middle. Good times.

Sky    1

I got together with a bunch of mates and did paintball in the morning, then had some friends come around for a few drinks afterwards. Was a pretty chill day.

Guest Marcus Williams   
Guest Marcus Williams

Went on a trip for a month in the Seychelles. That also made me choose my degree. Turtles, coral and dodgy imported Guinness. Good times!

200071_4986466739_7719_n.jpg

Dark blue shirt in the middle. Good times.

is that jurassic park? :o

ElDubya    0

I was living by myself at that point and had saved for 6 weeks prior to have enough cash to go out the pub and get wasted. Didn't have a car or anyone to drive me so I caught the bus ...... and accidentally left my wallet on the bus.

Walked home.

The end.

Osaka    15

We ritually slaughtered a moose in the yard and got to wear it's fur and severed head during get the ceremony.

Then I went busy with the second virgin of the last moon and drank lots of rum.

And the rest is a little vague.

Jukki    1

Bought new computer parts...

All friends on holiday, parents in work. Was home alone.

There's nothing like a serious thread about real life on a gaming forum to make you feel depressed... and lucky. I don't do anything for my birthdays but that's because I don't want to. I hate being congratulated. Why do something special on your birthday if you can do something special any other day of the year.

We ritually slaughtered a moose in the yard and got to wear it's fur and severed head during get the ceremony.

Aren't you Dutch? O_o

Ruffboi    0

That sounds AWESOME

I now know what I'm going to do for my 30th!

Ruffboi    0

well.. I'm going to spend most of my day in school, as I apparently missed some test this tuesday, since I had to go to the dentist (3 fucking holes).

So not only did I have to lie and suffer for about an hour at the dentist, but I have to stay at the school afterhours to take this test. And of course, it's one of those "WE HAF 2 MAK SUAR U KAN REED LOL"-tests.

... I kinda hoped that I could go through just one day, especially my birthday, without wanting to kill someone in the most horrible ways. Oh well.

I spent my 18th birthday on Facebook.

Since all of my 3000 closest friends all sayd "Congratulations!!!" i had to answer every single one of them.

Ruffboi    0

Since all of my 3000 closest friends all sayd "Congratulations!!!" i had to answer every single one of them.

I lold.

EDIT: Why not just make a post saying "Thanks to all who congratulated"?

EDIT2: Why do you have 3000 friends

I lold.

EDIT: Why not just make a post saying "Thanks to all who congratulated"?

EDIT2: Why do you have 3000 friends

Haha i was on national TV yesterday. Im famous.

I hate my Facebook. I barly know 10% of my friends.

Edit - Im gonna try find my 5 seconds of fame.

Clintbet    0

Find it Patte! :D

I usually avoid having a fuzz when it's my birthday, but when I hit 18, I had a rather too large party at my home. It was a mess. 60 people, where 40 I didn't know. But I were drunk, so I didn't care at the time haha

Find it Patte! :D

I usually avoid having a fuzz when it's my birthday, but when I hit 18, I had a rather too large party at my home. It was a mess. 60 people, where 40 I didn't know. But I were drunk, so I didn't care at the time haha

I remember one party i had home at my parents.

Were over 100 people and it was a large group of people i never meet.

2 guys i knew were TROUBLE so i didn´t let them in. They didn´t care and just pushed me aside...

I grabbed a kitchenknife and hunted them out of the house.

I was very very drunk.