Server time: 2017-10-22, 17:31
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest PropOfMeg

Edward from Aduhi

Guest PropOfMeg   
Guest PropOfMeg

*All is made up, apart from the obvious parts. THIS IS NOT FROM TWILIGHT, THE NAMES WE'RE RANDOM AND I MADE THIS STORY BEFORE TWILIGHT*

'I was sent to war, I watched my own friend die from a distance.. He was shot in the stomach and arm when I pulled him behind cover. 'Run' he said. 'RUN!' So I did, I turned back to see his face, kissing the cross which hung round is neck, as he looked down as his grenade and pistol I knew his decision... He threw his grenade and whilst the enemies stumbled to stay clear he shot at them, until... Until he was shot...'

Edward came from Aduhi, a large town in which his wife and kids still lived, He was a loyal marine who had spent 7 years in service to protect his country, he had lost 2 friends during the battles and now a third, Jacob. He is a 28 year old Male with Brown short hair and green eyes,his race is white and he is extremely smart and talented with a rifle. His wife Rebecca is 29 and they met at high school at the age of 17, they we're best friends until Edward asked her the life changing question, 3 years later they had a baby daughter who they name Rosie but soon after Edward parted with them once more to join the fight. Edward lost Jacob a day before the nukes we're fired around the world and everyone living thing within a 2 mile radius was infected in seconds, the infection spread quick and Edward had to face shooting his best friend Jacob to survive. Edward made his way back the 7000mile walk up north whilst encountering countless bandits and zombie infested cities until he reach his home town once more, but his home town had been changed... Edward went straight back home in the hope that his wife and baby daughter was still alive, but to his fears, they we're gone... Edward is still looking for his wife and daughter today, in the hope he would be re-united once more

~Anyone who wants to play a part in this story is welcome to but create a unique personality and what happened to you after your story~

THIS IS NOT FROM TWILIGHT, THE NAMES WE'RE RANDOM AND I MADE THIS STORY BEFORE TWILIGHT*

Lol, thanks for the carification.

Hope you will find your wife and your daughter, good luck !

Guest PropOfMeg   
Guest PropOfMeg

Anyone think I should make a continuous diary? Could be kind of fun :) Will update it every day or two

Sure ! Go ahead, it's always welcome.

I personally like to read interactive stories, especially when the writer include in game encounters and players !

Good luck,

Guest PropOfMeg   
Guest PropOfMeg

Possibilities:

Day 1:

I woke in shock, my eyes opened slowly and everything was blurry, all I could see was wooden walls in front of me. I looked at my hands as I sat up but fell back after my head went dizzy. I looked around and realised in was in some sort of shack but with nothing around me. I couldn't remember anything, but questions we're taunting me like 'What was my name?' and 'Where am I?' I pushed myself up from the sandy floor and rested myself against the weathered wooden planks. I could here strange noises coming from outside but in my nervousness I stayed put trying to here and recognise the sounds. 'Urghhhhhhh...' The sound didn't sound human nor have I heard the sound before, I looked around for something to defend myself with and saw a Assualt rifle, I picked it up and read the side of the gun which said 'M4A1 CCO US ARMY ASSAULT RIFLE' It was only then I realised I was wearing uniform, it was a desert camo but I didn't remember anything else about it. I checked my pockets for anything that may tell me who I am but I couldn't find anything. I felt a something cold touching my chest which sent shivers down my spine, I pulled it out and realised I was wearing some sort of necklace.. A dog tag. '2nd CLASS MARINES - EDWARD' As soon as I saw the name I doubted if what I was in was real, I pulled myself up to my feet and picked up the weapon. 'Am I alone?' I couldn't stop thinking about that, who we're my friends? Am I married? Do I have a child? All the questions beat me down... I fell to my knee's with tears in my eyes looking around in desperation...

I pulled myself together and walking forward to the small wooden door, I slowly pushed it open but closed it when I heard the sound again, this time it sounded different.. As if it was eating something. I looked through the gaps of the wooden planks in the wall and saw a trail of blood going past the tiny shack. I suddenly felt weak and got anxious about whose it was. I looked at myself and I was fine but what was outside? I slowly opened the door again but in defense I did it slowly and aiming my gun outside but was limited to vision with my eye's adjusting to the light. As I opened it halfway I saw 2 boots and someone's legs blood stained camo clothing. I opened it more and saw a figure leaning over slowly approach it. 'Freeze!' The figure carried on leaning over the body and seemed to be ignoring my presence. 'Turn around!' Suddenly a face turned over its shoulder and saw me, the face was blood stained and crispy, like it was just burnt. It gave out a cry 'RAAAUUUURGGGHHHHHH!' The figure turned around and started charging towards me but before it reached me I aimed at the head and fired a shot. 'What the hell...' I walked towards the dead body to examine but was forced to take a step back due to the foul smell the corpse gave off. I looked at the body and saw the white eyes, burnt crisp skin and blood stained clothing. The body lay still until I noticed the other body laying there. I walked towards it and searched it, It had the same things I had but what was that thing and what killed him? I looked at the dog tag which rested on his neck '2nd CLASS MARINE - RAIMOND' My mind started to wonder what was going on, we're there other people around, more creatures like that thing, and where the hell am I?! I looked around and saw nothing but rubble around the place, no movement or sign of life anywhere. The ground was seperated by a dirt road leading to my right, until it seemed to blend in with the baron wasteland I was in. I started to walk into the town looking around all the buildings for some sort of sign of life until I heard more noises from outside. I quitely made my way up a wooden plank which took me to the second floor to hide from whatever it was out there. I made my way to the window and leaned my head around the hole in the wall. There were hundreds of those creatures out there... They seemed to be wondering around aimlessly and all of them had the same features; white eyes, crisp skin and broken skin, blood stained clothes and a foul smell. I started looking for a way out but this was just a mud shack. Not a built up city...

I have two options, shoot my way out

OR

Wait for them to leave... However long it may take...

(TO BE CONTINUED)

Sure ! Go ahead, it's always welcome.

I personally like to read interactive stories, especially when the writer include in game encounters and players !

Good luck,

For now Ill just start it off and if I get a good amount of support Ill continue it :)

Ill start include players latter on and what happens to me in-game but this is just a start

Guest PropOfMeg   
Guest PropOfMeg

Day 1 continued:

I decided to wait it out, the creatures wondered around for hours but seemed relentless to their aimless wondering. Soon I started to become hungry, realising I had no food or water forced me to creep back down stairs to the wooden door. As I opened it slowly I looked down the street for a building that may have supplies like a shop or warehouse. At the bottom of the street I saw 'Finly's Shack' and assumed it was some sort of bar, but the only problem was the hundreds of creatures patrolling the street, although it was 50m or so I wouldn't be able to sneak through in the middle of the street. Soon in my desperation I decided to go around all the buildings till I found the bar, so I went left back towards the open until I saw a creature staring at me. I froze in fear looking back at the pale, white eyes and prepared for the worst. A few seconds later I aimed at the head of the creature.. and pulled the trigger. In my stupidity I had forgotten about all the creatures behind me and as I turned around I saw hundreds running straight towards me! I immediately got up and ran around the building but they were faster and right behind me, I turned around whilst running but accidently dropped a smoke grenade from my tool belt. As I turned around fearing they would be in range to grab me I saw them crowding around the smoke grenade and used that as an opportunity to run the the store and get out of here, before it was too late. As I turned into the back of the bar I looked around for any drink or food, and there on a shelf was a long line of alcoholic drinks. To my left were snacks. Chocolate, Crisps, sweets... I knew these wouldn't last me long or be good for me but they were all I had. I looked around for something to carry them in and noticed a small backpack on a coat rack near the entrance, it looked big enough to carry a good amount of supplies so I took the backpack and loaded as much as I could into it. I zipped up the backpack, put it on and got back up to carry on walking but from outside I could here the cries of the creatures, they were coming back for me! I ran upstairs and looked around but I couldn't find anything useful, and another glance at my tool belt had nothing left. Realising I was now trapped upstairs I grabbed a chair and smashed the window so if it came to the worst I could atleast get out without too much injury. When I looked back I didn't realise how close they were but it seemed inside they were clumsy and slow, so I lowered myself out the window to the street and looked around.. I couldn't see anything but abandoned buildings and a seemingly never ending road which disappeared into the baron sandy wasteland, but that wasteland seemed like a better option than staying here with all these weird creatures walking around... So I set off walking down the road away from any kind of civilisation without a map or even a compass to aid me.

I walked for about 2 hours which seemed like years but I couldn't see anything but withered bushes on sandy plains. However, by now the sun was already setting and I needed someone to camp, and a bush wasn't my idea of a good shelter. Whilst looking for a place to sleep I wondered away from the road into the plains and found myself lost, but where was the road? The sun was already so low that I couldn't see that well, but atleast I found a grouping of tree's as shelter. I put my bag on the floor and used it as a pillow but the lack of memories of who I was came back to my mind and seemed like I didn't belong here...

Sign in to follow this