Server time: 2017-10-21, 21:27
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Terra

I have arrived

Terra    1449

I've been playing for a few weeks now and I'm still excited. So i want to introduce myself:

My name is Frauke, in-game "Terra" (FM) or sometimes "Anne Claire" ( not really friendly)

But Terra will always be my favorite char.

I've been playing since the first hours of DayZ. I play roleplay games for over 12years (shadowrun or the dark eye, Lotro, Swtor)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dark_Eye

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadowrun

I'm from Germany and I work as a nurse. Because of working in shifts my online times are rather inflexible and sometimes short. But sometimes i have some free days.

Thanks for this great community, amazing Job! And to all the clans. I'm feeling "home" and i hope for even more magnificent RP with you all!

(forgive my bad English...<3)

Happy to have you here Tante!

Look forward to seeing how your nursing abilities out of game help you in game :D

jeffnudd    0

Hello Frauke

We are blessed with a lovely character called Terra, she is kind and extremely helpful, i hope you will continue as a Free Medic.

I have only played for a few days as a [FM[ and already got attached and feel at home now.

Regards

Jeff

Terra    1449

Happy to have you here Tante!

Look forward to seeing how your nursing abilities out of game help you in game :D

Hello Frauke

We are blessed with a lovely character called Terra, she is kind and extremely helpful, i hope you will continue as a Free Medic.

I have only played for a few days as a [FM[ and already got attached and feel at home now.

Regards

Jeff

Thank you <3

Sin    127

I am a huge fan of your soothing voice and delightful laugh. We've met in game once or twice (first time ended rather embarrassingly), but I've got a new character now who is considerably more shy ... especially with women. But you can count on him to defend your honor when he's around.

Terra    1449

wow, now i´m blushing <3

Reacher    2

Oh, hello! Good to know more about you, and glad you're happy with the place. I used to work in a hospital, too.

Terra    1449

We've met in game once or twice (first time ended rather embarrassingly)

Why?! ^^

Spotter    0

I am a huge fan of your soothing voice and delightful laugh. We've met in game once or twice (first time ended rather embarrassingly), but I've got a new character now who is considerably more shy ... especially with women. But you can count on him to defend your honor when he's around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTJffkIwqls

Sin....gettin it...

gettin it.

Sin    127

We've met in game once or twice (first time ended rather embarrassingly)

Why?! ^^

It was you, me, Mace and Pegasi on our way to Berezino hospital for supplies. Pegasi wanted to check out the military tents, so we did overwatch ... he stumbled and drew a few zeds. After a few shots, we pulled every zed in the area to our location, so we split up.

I tried to draw off as many as I could, but the last one one-shotted me from three meters away and since no one was near me, I bled out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTJffkIwqls

Sin....gettin it...

gettin it.

LOL, but this is the kind of thing ... you guys all want to play with the girls (you do, don't you?), but if that's what you want, you've got to treat them with a little respect. Or at least treat them as something a little more than just sex objects.

And ladies, try to realize that these guys don't respect anyone. There's a certain level of give and take involved.

Furthermore, Terra's not really my type. I'm pledged to Kineth.

Terra    1449

Furthermore, Terra's not really my type. I'm pledged to Kineth.

Ouch! That hurts! Did you just call me ugly?....No, i´m joking. It´s ok...^^ <3

Ruffboi    0

Glad to see you're sticking around, darl'.

You sure made an impression around!

Welcome, I am Misty & Meryl. I knew you are a real nurse, somehow. I have been in hospital too many times as child x_x

Thanks for always patching me up when I come to the TP half-dead. I know you are getting tired of me! Thanks for being a nurse IRL and see you ingame.

J. Hembree    0

I've been playing for a few weeks now and I'm still excited. So i want to introduce myself:

My name is Frauke, in-game "Terra" (FM) or sometimes "Anne Claire" ( not really friendly)

I've been playing since the first hours of DayZ. I play roleplay games for over 12years (shadowrun or the dark eye, Lotro, Swtor)

I'm from Germany and I work as a nurse. Because of working in shifts my online times are rather inflexible and sometimes short. But sometimes i have some free days.

Thanks for this great community, amazing Job! And to all the clans. I'm feeling "home" and i hope for even more magnificent RP with you all!

You played Shadowrun? That was/is one of my all time favorite role play games! I still have my original 1st printing 2nd edition book.

Spotter    0

LOL, but this is the kind of thing ... you guys all want to play with the girls (you do, don't you?), but if that's what you want, you've got to treat them with a little respect. Or at least treat them as something a little more than just sex objects.

Well, seeing as my girlfriend and I have gaming date nights, I guess I know how you feel. We've started our own Minecraft world and she's half way through The Walking Dead.

You jelly?

Sky    1

Sounds like the speech you give to a 15 year old playing CoD. I'm pretty sure most, if not all of this community are well past the point where they need to be reminded how to treat chicks.

Sounds like the speech you give to a 15 year old playing CoD. I'm pretty sure most, if not all of this community are well past the point where they need to be reminded how to treat chicks.

Sadly.. not everybody knows, even in a mature community like this.

But I think those players simply doesn't knows how to treat anyone.

Terra    1449

You played Shadowrun? That was/is one of my all time favorite role play games! I still have my original 1st printing 2nd edition book.

We ( group of friends) are still into Shadowrun. I love it!

Sin    127

Just wanted to throw it out there. If you'd seen the things I've seen, you'd know. YES. It's definitely needed. Hell, Jayde doesn't even want to play here at all because of the abuse she gets.

I'm glad I was able to post the response to Spotter's thread though, and not someone else's because I knew he'd take it in stride. And yes, most of the people in this community are well past the point of needing reminders, but there are some who do.

And yes, Spotter. I am jelly. Though my wife just got herself a gaming laptop and she's taking an interest in DayZ; so maybe not jelly for long.

Guest Alpha   
Guest Alpha

Welcome Frauke. I suppose we're neighbors

Glenn    10
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIm8CqQ8XGwAbKjedkf8fJqK717Oz5ravmELbzO42zx3YJHj4bXg

Terra    1449

Awwww....<3

For the few minutes that I have spoken to you in TS, and Rped with you in game at the TP, I can say that you were a very nice person, and look forward to seeing you more. In the meantime, I shall be enjoying myself at my campsite!

But I have to ask, what Lotro server did you roleplay on? I've been RPing there for the good side of 2 years!

Terra    1449

I played on Belegaer for about 4years^^