Server time: 2017-10-18, 14:52
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Spotter

A Few Skin Packs

Spotter    0

I think these would be valuable additions to the donation exchange and skin spawns.

Army of the Czech Republic Skin Pack:

Is very appropriately camouflaged for Chernarus, adds a bit of variety to the soldier options, and allows for more local army roleplay options. Only current soldiers options seem to be American and Russian, both very distinct.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=11069

Ghillie Suit Options:

A Ghillie Suit is a very valuable piece of gear. I think adding a couple color and format options would be good. For instance the broken up guerrilla ghillie could be scattered in residential loot, and these different color variants in this skin pack could be included among the current ghillie suits (levelling out their chances of spawning) for varied colors and environment applicability.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=11424

PMC and Black Ops:

Private military/mercenary groups seem to be a common background for groups. This pack includes some good variants for these groups, including Blackwater mercenaries, all black kits, etc. It also includes some decent insurgent/guerrilla skins (the cloth masking their faces are associated with middle east insurgents, but realistically could apply anywhere).

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=6471

Guest Tizi808   
Guest Tizi808

The black SWAT looking one is sooooo sweet. Oh and don't forget that water suit. it's totally worth 13 US Dollars!!!!!

Spotter    0

The black SWAT looking one is sooooo sweet. Oh and don't forget that water suit. it's totally worth 13 US Dollars!!!!!

Clearly the sexiest option in the lot.

4-schnapsdrosel_seal_diver_1.jpg

Spotter    0

In the entire list available on armaholic, I saw one. It was a PMC one, and quite frankly, it looked like she was more concerned with looking good than looking functional.

I think your guerrilla skin now works pretty well, but I understand your pain. There's not too much that can be done about it though at this rate.

In the entire list available on armaholic, I saw one. It was a PMC one, and quite frankly, it looked like she was more concerned with looking good than looking functional.

At this rate, I care a little more about being able to differentiate between female characters than whether or not it's 100% practical.

At this rate, I care a little more about being able to differentiate between female characters than whether or not it's 100% practical.

Bored... Just looking through this is what I've found

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=12248

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=12459

There was one more but it was to stupid to even post

Daniel    2

OMG I really badly want those skins especially those civilian/bandit looking like skins :)

PLEASE :D

Guest Slip   
Guest Slip

They definitely look worthwhile, but are we talking donation exchange skins or just loot spawn? Because I don't think the Ghillie suits should be up for purchase =p

I still want more medic skins.

This, it is a shame that so many of the decent medic skins are part of other skin packs.

If only we could compile some of the best medic skins on their own.

Astraal, why does your name sound like a Transformer?;)

Terra    1449

It would be great to have more female skins. <3

It would be great to have more female skins. <3

Priority number one on the skin team.

Kakan needs his hooker skin.

Terra    1449

Good to know! Thank you! <3

Astraal    3

Astraal, why does your name sound like a Transformer?;)

Hell if i know, its like when i named my first WoW character Maglir and then found out its a frikin woodelf in Oblivion. Thats why i changed to hotwire cause astraal is a female character in the star wars universe.

Pavel    0

Hell if i know, its like when i named my first WoW character Maglir and then found out its a frikin woodelf in Oblivion. Thats why i changed to hotwire cause astraal is a female character in the star wars universe.

always google your proposed character name first ;)

edit: back on topic, i like the insurgent skins. there are enough highly-organised military outfits running around, we need more terrorist scum.

Sky    1

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes.

Oh god yes.

Goz    2

Implementing skins ain't a quick thing. I would wait for new release of dayzrp mod, something might pop up in donation exchange then.