Server time: 2019-03-22, 03:00 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Ghost of SumoS

Free Agents: Looking for a group?

Guest Ryan_Smith1

IGN: Ryan "Babyface" Smith

English skills: Excellent

DayZ Experience: Over 100 hours

What kind of role best describes you: Battle medic.

Have you been in any clan/group previously: No.

Additional notes: Ready to be a healer or murderer

Best way to contact you: Skype - ryan.smith515 Steam - Dat Drift.

Guest Zach hunter

IGN: Zach Hunter

English skills: English is my main language, and can speak and write it perfectly fine.

DayZ Experience: been playing dayz for roughly 1 1/2 years

What kind of role best describes you: I am pretty good at close quarter battles, im ok at sniping but be up in the front lines is my best skill.

Have you been in any clan/group previously: I have yet to be in a clan, as I am looking for one

Additional notes: I have TeamSpeak and Skype, microphone is broken as of this moment I plan on getting a new one within a day or too.

Best way to contact you: Skype, TeamSpeak or private message.

Backstory:

I was part of the Strategic Response Team from the US military, we were sent to help the Russian forces in Chernarus deal with the zombie infection, our squad of 4 people successfully took out all the infected in the small town we landed in, Polana. After minutes of waiting for EVAC., I, the radio operator, called in to see what their status was. They were saying they were taking small arms fire from the town below and one of them had been shot in the leg before they were able to close the side door of the UH-1Y. Then I asked if they were still coming, they said they would try and make it to our location, But couldn't make any promises. At that point our crew was about to do themselves in, knowing that meant no pick up. But before any of us had the time to think about it, infected came streaming down the streets. The attack on Polana created so much noise it had attracted the infected from the next town over. We retreated away from the zombies, us not firing because of low ammo. We eventually made it away from the horde. we ended up settling down for the night in a barn. In the middle of the night we were all awakened by a gunshot, one of our squad had killed himself..... As we made our way down south, towards the larger cities, we constantly stopped at small towns to scavenge for food and water, and the occasional magazine of ammo. After a long walk down to the cost at the cost we ended up a bit east of Balota. After an hour more of walking, we were stopped by a group of survivors, which at the time we didn't know were bandits, they asked us to drop our weapons and backpacks, we did what they ask considering they had 5 more people than us, all pointing guns at our heads, once they had confiscated our kit and food they jumped back in there URAL and drove away. Leaving us there with nothing but the clothes on our back, forcing us to start from scratch.

Before leaving US, I was stationed at the military base in Hawaii. This was supposed to be my last tour, I had 1 week left before leaving the military. When going through training I was one of the best shot in our squad. Before leaving for chernogorsk my rank was E4.

IGN: Dan 'H' Miller

English skills: I'd say very good.

DayZ Experience: I can normally locate myself if I am lost, though with a compass I can navigate almost the entirety of Chernarus. I've been playing DayZ for over a year now, started around somewhere in May.

What kind of role best describes you: My character knows how to fight. I would best designate him as a hunter/marksman although he has VERY LITTLE military experience as he has picked up a few things while in Chernarus. Scavenging is also something he is decent at, though he tries to stay away from heavily infested areas.

Have you been in any clan/group previously: I've been in a few clans that have seemed to die off over time. My longest stay was probably in CHC (Chernarus Hunters Club) though it disbanded about a week or so later after I joined.

Additional notes: My character is somewhat psychopathic.

Best way to contact you: I tend to roam around north of Novy Sobor and around the Gorka area. If you can not find me there it would be wise to leave me a note at the radio station in-between Kabinino and Grishino

Backstory: Dan Miller, otherwise now known to himself and others as 'H', used to be a normal guy who lived back in the States before things went to shit there. He lived up in Maine along the eastern coast with his girlfriend; he was getting married shortly. News had started to spread of the virus and after a month it had spread up into his hometown.

A few weeks after the initial outbreak in the town Dan found a small community of about 30 people barricaded off from the rest of the town and lived there with his girlfriend. Slowly the numbers dwindled and the community was attacked by a large group of bandits. Despite having guns, they used the infected as a weapon as well by bringing them through the barricades. Dan and his girlfriend were held captive and tied up, but the bandit group left them to die. One dropped a machete just in a foot's reach of Dan.

The infected eventually found their way toward Dan and his girlfriend, and by the time Dan had freed himself his girlfriend was chow for the infected. Dan barely made it out alive but lost what meant the most of him in the process as well as his sanity. Broken, but not fallen, Dan made his way to the coast and escaped on a carrier with a large number of survivors and the military. Things quickly went bad and Dan escaped in a small plane with one other survivor and a pilot. The plane made an emergency landing after running very low on fuel at the Balota Airfield, and unfortunately, never made it back into the air.

Guest ImShock

IGN: Matt Smith

AGE IN GAME: 18

English Skills: Perfect and primary language.

DayZ Experience: 1 1/2 years

What kind of role best describes you: Scout, close quarter battles,Friendly unless you threaten my clan or friends.

Have you been in any clan/group previously: None but want to.

Additional notes: I'm willing to join any clan.

Best way to contact you: PM, Forums read it daily, Skype

Backstory: I was a marine in the army until the virus broke out. I'm a 18 year old. A couple hours before the outbreak me and my 17 year old brother Dave were separated while camping in the woods for vacation and a crazy person came out of nowhere and knocked him down. As he was fighting it off I ran and from there on I'm trying to find him.

IGN: Mike Skinner (formerly Thomas Harris)

English skills: Fluent, been speaking all my life and have an GCSE at 'A' grade

DayZ Experience: over 200 hours, and about the same in vanilla arma 2, very observant, know all the best spots on the map and pretty much know the map inside out.

What kind of role best describes you: i prefer mid range combat, but can snipe or fight close range. Im good at over watch and have very good eyes.

Have you been in any clan/group previously: I am part of a clan absurd gaming guild but none of them play dayzrp and i have never have been in a proper group

Additional notes:

Best way to contact you: skype: tom145678 steam: tom145678 tomh145678

Backstory: I am a former fisherman from the UK city of portsmout who adores music. Due to the royal navy being partly stationed in my city i have learned my way around a gun from marine cadets. i moved to chernarus with my dog Millie before the outbreak trying to start afresh after my music career flopped as a fisherman. after the outbreak hit i lost my dog and now am on a quest to find her.

IGN: Alex Thorne

English skills: Fluent

DayZ Experience: over 150 hours, not as much on Vanilla Arma 2

What kind of role best describes you: I can snipe, however it is not my strongest attribute, I like to play as overwatch, spotting etc. I prefer assault rifles, usually m4's

Have you been in any clan/group previously: Nope, not officially, however I've met random survivors along the shore and been with them for lengthy amounts of time

Additional notes: Don't mind being either friendly or a bandit

Best way to contact you: Forums/pm

Backstory: Ex military from the UK, retreated to my holiday home in Chernarus after a mission went wrong and some hostages died, I lived in my peaceful log cabin near the town of Msta, catching fish in a lake, merely 5 meters from my doorstep almost as if it was private. I would catch my fish and sell them to the people of Msta. After a long day of fishing I would proceed in hunting for my own food. Upon watching a news report on the morning of the outbreak, I headed to Msta to save the innocent towns-people. Packed with supplies, a rifle and a sidearm, I left. This time they wouldn't die...

IGN: Kyle Jaeger

English skills: Fluent Spoken.

DayZ Experience: Playing dayZ and a few additional mods for about 2/3 years now. My rolplay experience is below average but very eager to learn and motivated to learn and be a part of a happy familiy

Backstory:

My name is Kyle Jeager, 32 years old and from Canada,Quebec. in 1994 i moved with my wife too her home country Chernarus in a small town called Khelm near Berezino. My wife (Rebecca) worked as a secretary for her father that owned a transport and logistics company. Because i had a education and work experience in welding in mechanical engineering i could start working right away in Berezino. In 1995 we got a son called Jason and a half year after that we got a girl called Kate. In 2007 i was still working with my father and law and i was his assistent manager in charge. We had a great live but at one certain day we heared about riots, attacks and people eating each other. A day after we heared this on the radio i lost contact with my wife that was working from our home in Khelm. Our childeren where at school in Berezino.

Now my childeren got transported by evac and the where abouts are unknown. I am still on the search for my wife.. By trade i am familiar with welding and being a engineer. I am familier with small firearms and shotguns. My father learned me how to shoot with basic hunting weapons and i have limited knowledge about survival in the outskirts of canada.

I can set up tents, Know how to use first aid and make fire and boil water. I can also disassemble my M1014 and my Remington 870 and i can track and hunt animals.

I am a kind hearted guy, and i will always help people in need. I always believe in the right thing thing do and try to find diplomatic solutions.

(OCC) Easy going guy. Loves to have a laugh, Hates trolls, hates sarcasm. Serious and focussed gamer. Looking for like-minded players.

Guest Mike Rosnall

IGN: Mike Rosnall

English skills: Native language

DayZ Experience: I've been playing DayZ for roughly a year and a half and have LOTS of hours playing, however I have most of my hours playing ArmA 2 & OA with large clans.

What kind of role best describes you: I'm a pilot by heart and can second up as a sniper. OOC: My dad was in the Army Air Corps from the age of 20 - 31. He was a pilot for some years flying all sorts of army aircraft. I'm in training right now (for my ppl, privates pilots license) and wish to join the RAF when I can.

Have you been in any clan/group previously: Not on DayZRP, however I have previously tagged along. I have been in ArmA2 + OA clans though.

Additional notes: I can role-play to an adequate degree & can play as a Bandit or Hero.

Best way to contact you: Private Message me on here.

Backstory: Sorry that it's not short!:

My character, formally know as Mike Rosnall, an ex-RAF pilot, has been troubled with the events in his past. On returning from his service term of 6 months, stationed in Utes, he was diagnosed with post-war depression and relied heavily on drinking and drugs to progress through his life. Every day Mike Rosnall would become more and more worried about the ever looming future, as a result of this he decided to take steps to protect his family and home. His life became an interminable vitality filled with the collection of food and guns. His wife decided that he was going too far, he became a wreck over time, on certain days he may not even leave the house! His wife spoke to him, but yet to no avail he decided not to change, but to continue on his quest to achieve total self-security. His wife left.

Now with no one, his quest become harder, the world was on top of him. But one day, this all changed... With the delivery of the virus, Mike was the only one prepared, he fortified his home, he packed his items and prepared a bug-out bag, just in case things took a turn for the worse. He was making daily patrols around his 3.5 acre land, no action, apart from the often distant screams heard from the local town of Berezino. One day, whilst out on his patrol, Mike noticed a distinct movement in the bushes, something far different to an animal, he held the subject at gun point, taking care not to kill on sight, but then to hear the phrase "Rozer... is that you buddy?" Mike was surprised, he allowed the subject to turn around, he then realised it was his old school friend 'Phil Philips'.

Several months later, Phil and Mike where like best friends, trying to block out the reality that was just beyond their false sense of security, enforced by guns. Until one day, when Phil and I were separated. We vowed to look for each other until death, I will not give up, I give aid to people along my journey, trading items for any little information they might have. This brings me to now, looking for Phil Philps.

IGN: Cody "Colt" Davis

English skills:100% speaking.

DayZ Experience:roughly half a year, play long hours though.

What kind of role best describes you: I am a player that just seeks fun rp moments that I will remember, and to get away from my past experiences on this server and start fresh

Have you been in any clan/group previously:Yes. I was in Sovereign, but we are disband and I just want a fresh, new start.

Additional notes:

Best way to contact you:

Through forums, or ingame sometimes.

Backstory:

IGN: Felix Von'Denth

English skills: Decent but needs some work.

DayZ Experience: Extraordinary.

What kind of role best describes you: Medic, Combat Scout

Have you been in any clan/group previously: No

Additional notes:

Best way to contact you: Those message on this website. Or [email protected] or # 503-310-7687

Preffered Clan: Enclave.

Backstory: I was an engineer on a Naval Warship the St. Henlesnz, We were running low on fuel and needed to dock. We had no radio transmission since we left the oceans and needed to get in contact with someone. To our surprise we wound up upon Chernogorsk's docks. Since I was an engineer I was told to stay at the engines... It stayed that was for a few hours without response... Then after too much waiting me and the 4 other engineers wanted to see what was taking to long and to our surprise everyone was a corpse on the boat... And we thought we saw some people walking looking to be injured but they were indeed also corpses and we knew what to do by gut instinct alone, Shut the door, found some weapons, stayed put. (Few months later) We are out of food, our water supply from leaks in the walls just keep getting grosser and we need to leave, but we are all scared... Once we didn't have much time to choose anymore w/o the supply of food and water we were forced to die in here or die out there... We chose to leave... And this is what we came upon...

Guest ItsPavel

IGN: Pavel Ivanov

English skills: Fine

DayZ Experience: Been playing since 1+ year ago

What kind of role best describes you: Once you meet Pavel, you can probably guess that he's the Support type of guy

Have you been in any clan/group previously: Chedaki

Additional notes: Pavel runs on boiling blood

Best way to contact you: By PM

Backstory:

Pavel was born in Northern Siberia, and grew up to be a Russian Mafia hitman. He had two kids and a wife before SHTF. He had moved to Chernarus because the Russian Mafia decided they had no more use of him. He was shot a few times with an AR but still lived to tell the tale, although with a strange, deep voice. He managed to sneak out of the country with his wife but only one of his children, as the other was sold on the black-market for a quick buck. Pavel tried to get into hunting before everything went down-hill.

Unfortunately, he was out hunting with his family's heirloom; An RPK that's belonged to Stalin him-self and was passed on down the generations through his family. Pavel had just caught the biggest catch since his arrival in Chernarus. He headed home to his family to celebrate but found 'some unwanted' visitors ransacking his home. His wife and child were torn to pieces, literally, by the time he went on a full out rage. The bandits were completely shredded by his RPK fire. Pavel soon found out that the people he'd killed were there for supplies, because of the inevitable collapse of the Chernarus government. Pavel set out to find the people responsible for his family's slaughter, to find revenge.

(Hope You Enjoyed!)

-Update-

IGN: Ruslan 'Rus' Pedrovitsh

English skills: Good-Very Good

DayZ Experience: Barely, very new to the game but I am getting a hang of it.

What kind of role best describes you: Medic, Sniper/Cover

Additional notes: I am very friendly in game unless you start acting suspicious.

Best way to contact you: Radio Frequency *TS Rooms*, NEAF on the ATC, Berezino, Raven's Nest, Sanctuary , coast helping survivors and sometimes in Haven (Just for fun)

Backstory : Ruslan's Backstory

Edit :I am looking for a friendly clan, so no bandit clans, I look to help people and such and be in a team that will help each other at all times.

Also if possible a British based one because I am more active in the British time then the American one.

Guest thorjack11

IGN: Max Greene

English skills: Excellent

DayZ Experience: Played DayZ since it came out and DayZRP ever since PsiSyndicate posted videos about it.

What kind of role best describes you: Medic and i have had plenty of experience with assault rifles and snipers.

Have you been in any clan/group previously: I have once been in FM (Free Medics).

Additional notes: Im looking to join any military group.

Best way to contact you: TS and PM

**A broadcast loop is picked up in Cherno. The message plays:**

To anyone who can hear this. I go by 'Lott'; callsign: 'Raptor'. I am a US Army Green Beret, scratch that. I'm just a man. A man who has lost everything and is running out of options living as a lone wolf in a place that he does not understand. My men are dead, my supplies are almost depleted and my ammunition is dwindling. I've been making supply runs, but there's got to be a better way to survive.

My proposition is this: hire me as an extra gun. My backgound has aided me in my survival and provides me with leadership, reconaissance and tactical abilities that I could put to good use for those who intend to do good during these dark times. If you are looking for another man who will get the job done, or just someone to help you make it to where you're going, you know where to look.

Stay safe out there.

Lott, out.

**The crackling of the radio static fades in**

//

Please read my character background for more information: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-character-bio-kyle-raptor-lott

DayZ Experience: 1 month

Tactical Gaming Experience: 10 yrs

Ability to RP: Yes

Ability to Lead: Yes

Ability to Follow: Yes

Availibility: Mon-Fri 0730-1500 EST (GMT -05:00)

Contact me by PM or Skype:

//

IGN: Arthur Dumas

English skills: 12/20 ?

DayZ Experience: More than one years

What kind of role best describes you: No Idea, I like patrol, pilot and drive.

Have you been in any clan/group previously: No, I only have help FM fews time

Additional notes: I want to stay at Cherno or Elektro and join a militia for patrol this city and help people.

Best way to contact you: In cherno at 21HCET (server 2) for contact me in game or a PM on the forum.

Backstory: I'm a french coastguard lost in Chernarus since 6 month.

IGN: Rich Davies

English skills: Excellent, been speaking english my whole life basicly, can even do some accents (;

DayZ Experience: Have been playing for ages! But i've only recently been whitelisted :D

What kind of role best describes you: The guy you don't fuck with.

Additional notes: I like candy

Best way to contact you: Just PM me or skype (richie-hrc) or check the TS ^^

Backstory: Irish "mechanic", had a job in chernorussia, while on the boat to chernarus the infection spread, when i arrived in chernarus we were greeted with zombies.

Some passengers made it off the boat alive, including me, now i'm looking for a band of brothers to survive with.

IGN: ( In - Game Name)Aidan Blake

English skills: 1rst language

DayZ Experience: 1 year and 1 and 1/2 months

What kind of role best describes you: The person who makes you laugh

Have you been in any clan/group previously: CSR

Additional notes: I tend to be freindly have only shot one guy

Best way to contact you: Ts3 and the forums

Backstory:http://www.dayzrp.com/t-aidan-blake

Guest Kjordy

IGN: Ryan Bailey

English skills: About as good as english gets.

DayZ Experience: Honestly not the longest, a month or two. Quick learner and picked it up pretty well I think.

What kind of role best describes you: All round multi-skilled. Front line assault, support fire, medic, sniper.

Have you been in any clan/group previously: None.

Additional notes: Quite an unpredictable character. Banditry is my kind of style. But all depends on the weather.

Best way to contact you: Simple forum message should be alright.

Backstory: Born and raised in Northern Ireland, Ryans father was in the IRA and he was murdered by the UVF in a confrontation. After this Ryan and his Mother moved to England to find a safe haven away from the troubles. At the age of 19 Ryan's mother was unfortunately involved in a hit and run accident and was left in a coma for the next 3 years of her life, when unfortunately she passed away in. Ryan was in devastation as he had no-one at this point. He soon became friends with a man called Jack Barnes, they met at a local pub where Ryan was drowning his sorrows. They became great friends and Jack - Who was 28 at the time - took Ryan under his wing. Over the years they worked together as a pair of mercenaries. Jack taught Ryan everything he knew, showed him all types of different weaponry training, several ways to defend himself in unarmed combat, and how to handle situations under extreme stress. They worked together for many years. At the age of 27, Ryan and Jack went on a mission in Taiwan to take out a human trafficking ring. After a swift and successful couple of months in Taiwan, they took their personal cargo plane and left for England. Unfortunately the weather got rough as they were travelling over Russian/Ukrainian lands. They could not avoid a thunderstorm, and due to extreme turbulence the engine blew in the plane. After a crash landing Ryan woke up on the shore with no recollection of how he got from the wreck to the shore. No plane wreckage in sight and no sight of his partner. After this he discovered he had stumbled into a land infected with a zombie apocalypse, he couldn't believe it. He had to hone every skill he'd been taught by his older accomplice to survive throughout this, he was determined to use any means necessary to survive. If that meant crime, so be it. It's a dog eat dog world in a time like this...

IGN: X.Oliver

Play Style: I like to not give away my name, so to be honest. More of a ghost kind of figure. I also like to be more banditry style.

Contact Me: Forums, Private Message!

Roles: Front Line Assualt and 'Robber / Interrogator!'

Backstory: I used to be a hunter from England. Touring Russia for many other reasons than to hunt. I wanted to see what the life was like. But then this all happened, the outbreak. I met up with a few of my hunting friends but after a week. We all went our own ways. I guess it was for the best! Then, I went to go survive on my own. But at that point the only thing I knew was I had to run. Meet some people. And learn to fight as one, together or solo. Hunt animals, or humans!

Play Style: I like to not give away my name, so to be honest. More of a ghost kind of figure. I also like to be more banditry style.

Backstory: I used to be a hunter from England. Touring Russia for many other reasons than to hunt. I wanted to see what the life was like. But then this all happened, the outbreak. I met up with a few of my hunting friends but after a week. We all went our own ways. I guess it was for the best! Then, I went to go survive on my own. But at that point the only thing I knew was I had to run. Meet some people. And learn to fight as one, together or solo. Hunt animals, or humans!

Dude, you joined in July when the age limit was active, you talked to the admins about your age?

Anyways:

IGN: Klaus Schmidt

English skills: Fluent in both written and spoken, grammar is spot on most of the time.

DayZ Experience: Been playing for over a year, tried pretty much every mod in the book, and have been on dayzrp for 2 months. I also play a lot of default arma with realism mods like ACE so I would say my combat skills are OK.

What kind of role best describes you: Interrogator, sneak up and ambush kind of guy, prefer to be sneaky. I have experience with special forces.

Have you been in any clan/group previously: Was in VOX for a while, also owned KSK (I put it on hold)

Additional notes: I'd prefer a hero / neutral type of group but wouldn't mind a bandit group.

Best way to contact you: PM on forums.

Backstory:

I was sent into chernarus on a mission to retrieve a chemical compound, the infection had taken over before my group had got there, and we ended up stranded, I'm the last alive of the group. I'm in the KSK special forces in germany. I'm obsessed with finding the chemical compound within chernarus, doing anything to get it.

I would post a fully fledged backstory, but I haven't ironed out the details of my character quite yet, although you may check the backstory of my other character here

Guest King

Your PMs are disabled.

IGN: Blake Reeves

English skills: Extrodinary

DayZ Experience: I have been playing DayZ since Lingor Island was released to the public. I have played every mod so far on DayZ as it is my favorite game. Theres not a day that goes by that I do not try to play. I have been playing DayZRP for around 3-4 months and am loving every minute of it. I know most loot/vehicle spawns and can get geared within an hour.

What kind of role best describes you: I am best at being a Combat Medic and Sniper. I love the adrenaline you receive from both. Either by helping a man survive and keeping him from death, or taking that final shot to end a mans life.

Have you been in any clan/group previously: I was in NAPA for a few weeks but had to leave for inactivity. Looking to join a clan that does not need me often, as I am to far caught up in work and school. Will possibly join BHM but am looking to extend my offers.

Additional notes: I used to play in Arma 2 realism units, so I am very good at giving orders or receiving them.

Best way to contact you: Private Message or IG.

Backstory: My backstory of my character can be found on my profile named "A Worlds Changed"

-My character was a Doctor stationed at Taviana when Project Zero was let loose. After soon being knocked unconsious from falling debris in the testing facility, my character learns of a Ferry leading to Cherarnus, an small part of Russia free of infection. After boarding the Boat with few friends and co-workers the Boat is soon infected like the rest of the world leading to its destruction in the middle of the sea. I then wake up remembering everything. I know all the habits of the Infected and how they act. The only thing I dont know is where I am..

Your PMs are disabled.

Should be fixed now

Dude, you joined in July when the age limit was active, you talked to the admins about your age?

Anyways:

IGN: Klaus Schmidt

English skills: Fluent in both written and spoken, grammar is spot on most of the time.

DayZ Experience: Been playing for over a year, tried pretty much every mod in the book, and have been on dayzrp for 2 months. I also play a lot of default arma with realism mods like ACE so I would say my combat skills are OK.

What kind of role best describes you: Interrogator, sneak up and ambush kind of guy, prefer to be sneaky. I have experience with special forces.

Have you been in any clan/group previously: Was in VOX for a while, also owned KSK (I put it on hold)

Additional notes: I'd prefer a hero / neutral type of group but wouldn't mind a bandit group.

Best way to contact you: PM on forums.

Backstory:

I was sent into chernarus on a mission to retrieve a chemical compound, the infection had taken over before my group had got there, and we ended up stranded, I'm the last alive of the group. I'm in the KSK special forces in germany. I'm obsessed with finding the chemical compound within chernarus, doing anything to get it.

I would post a fully fledged backstory, but I haven't ironed out the details of my character quite yet, although you may check the backstory of my other character here

I did. Im mature and play by the rules so I dont have a problem being here.

IGN: Cullen Goodman

English skills: Native speaker

DayZ Experience: since august of 2012

What kind of role best describes you: Well nothing specific I can play multiple roles.

Have you been in any clan/group previously: I was in Talon Company.

Additional notes: I play pretty often.

Best way to contact you: PM

Backstory:My character forgot his past life when he suddenly awoke on the top of a fire station in the middle of a city.

Sign in to follow this