Server time: 2017-10-18, 05:40
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Mikoyan Rykov

Help with Donation Shop

Question

I used to play on this server and I had some items that I bought (solder camo and sniper camo). Now I lost them, would like to know why and if I will receive them back. Thanks.

3 answers to this question

After the wipe, everybody have been refunded.

If you didn't received the money you are supposed to receive, you should PM Rolle immediately.

The "old" donation skins have been removed and replaced by the new donation exchange skins.

Have a look here.

"Refunds:

All skins and vehicles that were not spawned or spawned only once were refunded.

For vehicles that were spawned twice you received a 50% refund of the original price.

Vehicles spawned 3 times were not refunded.

The final value was rounded down to nearest integer. You will see your calculated legacy purchases in the donation shop, if you had any."

Source: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-preparing-for-release

Khardia    0

Hey! First of all, welcome back to the server!

The server wiped, donation shop was remake. I'm not sure if old skins were refunded (I know for vehicles). EDIT : Take a look at the edit of this post!

As I can't seem to find the thread talking about this, [EDITED] I know that the two skins you're talking about have been removed from the Donation Exchange.

I'll update if I can find this thread again!

EDIT : There you go, found the thread.

Refunds:

All skins and vehicles that were not spawned or spawned only once were refunded.

For vehicles that were spawned twice you received a 50% refund of the original price.

Vehicles spawned 3 times were not refunded.

The final value was rounded down to nearest integer. You will see your calculated legacy purchases in the donation shop, if you had any.

Source: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-preparing-for-release

Hope this could help! If you need anything, feel free to ask! :)