Server time: 2018-08-20, 12:30

Sign in to follow this  
dameons20

Whitelist Help

Alright I have a question, I recently tried to whitelist but i got denied because I failed to provide to explain the NLR/KOS rule. All I did was put in my own terms. i understand it. I have LBLD. which is a disability which basically means I have an extremely Hard time explaining myself in words or explaining my understanding in words. It takes me about an hour to write something that normally takes someone 10 minutes to write.  I also donated $10 and I havent even played on the server. Is there anyway I can do my whitelist throught speech?

Thanks

I don't think there is a way of having your whitelist through speech but don't quote me on that.

I suggest you PM a community helper from the staff list or hop on TS in the helpdesk.

Like AndreyQ said, you can contact a Community Helper for help on your whitelist, you have a list of staff here :

http://www.dayzrp.com/staff

You can also ask for help on TS, join the helpdesk channel and someone will surely be able to assist you. As for the "vocal" application, I do not believe it is possible.

dameons20, do you feel your question has been answered ?

Guest Doug Quade

Best thing to do is to reach out to a Community Helper and obtain feedback.  Granted, you still need to put it in your own words.  The CH is not going to tell you exactly what to say. This is because they need to ensure that you have a CLEAR understanding of the rule. Make sure you have a backup copy of your application to though as a reference point because you only get 3 tries !

I am not sure if this suggestion might help or not since I am not too familiar with LBLD, and I see there are a few different kinds, but would perhaps dictating be an easier way for you to do it? I know microsoft has built in software for voice recognition that would be able to type it up as you talked. That way you could say what you mean instead of having to write it, and then you could send it to a Community Helper for review.

Just my thoughts, maybe it will help? :)

You seemed to be able to explain your situation quite well.

If you use that kind of tone and get someone to proof read it im sure you will do fine. Just don't rush it, make sure to take your time :-)

If you continue to have issues please jump in TS and talk to a staff member, we are more than happy to help and don't bite.... much ;-P

There's a bunch of great suggestions here, also if you need help proof-reading your application and having someone go over it multiple times you can always ask me or another staff member. I'll offer any assistance and advice that I can. If anything comes up feel free to add to this thread for more advice and help.

/solving