Server time: 2017-10-23, 19:08
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Harry Shark Day

THE SHARK HAS ARRIVED! *jaws music*

Hai guys!

Harry here, or "Shark"!

New to this server (only joined a few days ago) and already loving it! If you find me in-game, give me a wave! I'm very friendly, roleplaying a mostly good-guy, but very anti-bandit! Will always help you if you're in need!

See you in game!

-Shark

Welcome to DayZRP !

Good to see that you are enjoying the server. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me !

Make sure to be familiar with the rules, be a good citizens and the Liberation Front will leave you alone.

Good luck !

Robbin    0

Hey man,

Welcome to DayZRP. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. I have tried to show you around a bit today, hope you enjoyed the trips from/to TP. Good luck out there!

Khardia    0

Hehe! Had a chat with you today. You're a cool guy, I had fun talking with you!

Welcome to the server! Like said above, make sure you're familiar with the rules and that you're always treating your fellow players like you'd want to be treated!

If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask!

Good luck out there, hope to see you again soon!

Guest Warsaw   
Guest Warsaw

Animal Danimal partner! Thanks for the courtesy you showed me laying your life on the life for a stranger. It was nice rolling with you for a few and partaking in the TP mishap. Look forward to seeing you soon!

Tortov    0

A shark in Chernarussian waters?

That's global warming for you.

Hi!

Welcome Shark, are you a native from Chernogorsk? Would be great to see more fellow citizens

Welcome Shark, are you a native from Chernogorsk? Would be great to see more fellow citizens

Sorry! I can't quite please there. Shark is a Royal Marine, separated from his company due to bandits and the infection. But perhaps you can be friends with him anyway? :)

Sorry! I can't quite please there. Shark is a Royal Marine, separated from his company due to bandits and the infection. But perhaps you can be friends with him anyway? :)

Just happy that he is not American :3

(Too many Americans...)

Sounds like you had a really tough time, losing your entire company.. I will make sure to help you out when I can, however.. The citizens of Chernogorsk are not happy with so many foreign forces, they steal our supplies to fight between each other, instead of helping citizens. Oh well, hope to see you!

Kilgath    0

Great more foreigners. Watch your steps stranger as these lands are not yours. Help the citizens of Chernarus and perhaps you will be spared.

I met you on the bridge on the Taviana server. You were looking after your blind dad who likes grapes and you let him drive.

I met you on the bridge on the Taviana server. You were looking after your blind dad who likes grapes and you let him drive.

YES! That is indeed me. He's quite a bad at parking, too. Sadly, he was taken by the infection. Unable to bring myself to shoot him, I left the island and headed to Chernarus on a rib I found.

Turned out to be quite a rough journey, as the boat struck a shallow rock and I was washed up on the shore near Balota in the pitch-black. Thankfully, my backpack kept my radio safe from the water, and I managed to find the Free Medics radio frequency. After getting a lift up from Robbin (this guy is a lifesaver), I'm currently taking refuge at the Trade Post, with my new shiny van.

Spotter    0

Last time a man went by that name, he murdered the masses and oppressed the Chernarussian people with his forced communist ideologies. For your sake, I hope we don't have to treat you the same way we treated him.

Guest Cadan   
Guest Cadan

I think I met you on your first day.

You were funny. We both got shot and died after capturing that man who was trolling us.

Nice lad.

I think I met you on your first day.

You were funny. We both got shot and died after capturing that man who was trolling us.

Nice lad.

Yep! That's me alright. Not sure how we got shot though. As far as I know, the guy was unarmed! Did you ever get that VW on the roundabout fixed up?

Guest Cadan   
Guest Cadan

Yeah. We lost it not long after. To a bambi who gave us 5 seconds to comply.

He was a bait. His mates jump around.

Yeah. We lost it not long after. To a bambi who gave us 5 seconds to comply.

He was a bait. His mates jump around.

Ah, that's a shame. I have a sedan working over on Taviana, but I dind't hide it very well last time I logged off, so it's probably gone :(

Guest Cadan   
Guest Cadan

/me needs a lift (nod)

Guest rwkta   
Guest rwkta

Hi I hope you like it hear bro.