Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2019-12-12, 15:07 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Chief

108.7 MHz (Open Frequency)

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Lori said:

*The radio emits static before springing to life with the sounds of waves and a young girl's voice.*

"It felt rude not to! Like I was spying on you or something! Ah, I'm listening because it's nice to hear other people's voices. It's why I listen to a lot of frequencies! And it seems like people like you guys! That's nice to hear! Uh, if you'd rather I not, I wont listen in anymore!"

*Logan presses down on the talk button, looking through his binocs as he speaks.*

"I mean, we can't stop you from listening to us, and you don't seem to causing trouble. Uhh.... You can listen I guess, just be careful what you say now. Don't want to get yourself in harms way over what you've said. Safe travels out there."

*He lets go of the button, clipping his radio to his belt.*

"So many kids... They're stronger than most."

Share this post


Link to post

Taking her radio back from Garrett, Hope would look to see he had tried to be in contact with them. Luckily she didn't have to remember with Simons voice repeating the frequency in her head. Sat in the corner of a lonely house, poppy wallpaper that was rotting from each corner. Hope would try to catch a long winded breath as she realises a flannel rested on her forehead. She sounded a little struggled and decides to give a quick appreciation.

"Marshal... I wanted to thank you.... mgh... for all your hospitality... But with Chief wanting me to leave... I thought it may of been best to not...."

Muttering a 'Jesus' as she felt winded from talking.

"...to over stay... my welcome..."

She shifts a little, looking over to Ana who was asleep. Unknown that she should've alerted Acer when Hope awoke.

"I didn't want to waste any of your time anymore.... Be careful... There were a few strange..."

There is a pause. This god damn fever.

"...strange men lurking on that island... said they wanted revenge... I don't know what's going on but... I can assure you wi... with confidence... I didn't bring whatever danger this is.... Stay safe...."

Her voice coarse and whisped as she relaxes into the corner of the drywall. Shaking her head, she wished she could've done more. But the fact that no one probably wanted her there made her feel slightly guilty. If they didn't want her there, she respected that. And had already left hours ago.

Share this post


Link to post

This is Gremlin. Radio check! I have broken off from the main group. they are heading to go live up north all alone and didn't care about the rest of the team. I'm on my own for a bit. I'm sure I'll run into someone from my group sooner or later. Going to look for a chopper I saw go down somewhere near Green mountain. Hopefully it doesn't get stripped before I get to it. Be safe out there gents. Gremlin OUT!.

Share this post


Link to post

*John hits his PTT as he takes the steps down from the lodge's second story, glancing up at the two closed doors above. It was pretty apparent from his lack of equipment he'd just woken up, not wearing his armor or duty belt, his pistol tucked into the appendix of his waistband*

"Hope. You're welcome. You need anything further, you let me know, and I wish you the best of luck with your daughter and her welfare."

*He said, walking over to the counter, reaching over and around it with a grunt, snagging an MRE from underneath and whipping it out and over the bar, tossing it onto the table.*

"Axel is just trying to look out for the best interests of the group. Don't take it personally. Not saying I agree with it, I'm not much into turning people out on their own myself. But it's probably best for you that you moved on. We wouldn't want you to be caught up in whatever this is with Moody and Louie."

"Lima Charlie, Gremlin, We'll see you soon. Actual is already on location."

Edited by The Marshal

Share this post


Link to post

* solace throws up in the bucket clutched to her. Resting her forehead for a moment on the rim, she tries to get her crying under control. Pain and anxiety filled her. Pain from her head. Plus the hemostat had hurt like fucking hell. Anxiety from something else.

She'd promised to hide, and she had. But then everything happened so fast. All the damn yelling on the radio, the multiple gunfights, everything. 

She just wanted to be held. To feel safe and secure. But she'd heard the voice on the radio. It scared her, the absolute last thing she wanted was to fight, or have him mad at her again. She'd really tried...Moody had been reasonable... it was the other ones... Too late.

Leaning over she dry heaves multiple times, the pain in her head blinding, making her cry harder, almost screaming. A stabbing pain runs through her backside, where shed been shoved then stomped on, making her scream. 

She weakly holds the radio up and hits the ptt:

"Hope...Ian...Jim.... please... I need someone... I need help...not awful...just...really hurts."

*she cringes as a sudden burst of sobs escape, shit, she was still holding the button down.*

"Camp."

*she releases the Ptt. Curling around the bucket she prayed someone would be there soon.*

 

 

Edited by RogueSolace

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, RogueSolace said:

-Snip-

*Logan walks from the hill, down the path, a sluggish, tired sound to his voice as he presses down on the talk button.*

"I'm coming Rogue... Just... Keep calm, panicking is going to make it feel worst."

*He lets go of the button, clipping the radio to his belt.*

Share this post


Link to post

*moves at a steady pace up the gravel road to the castle, her voice sounding distracted as she lifts her radio out of her pocket and pressed down on the transmit*

Hey John? Yeah sorry didn't mention when I was leaving that I'm gonna go check out a few things on the island, see how some of the folks are fairing, 

*releases the transmit*

Share this post


Link to post

*He depresses his PTT as he looks over his rifle, drowning at the small bit of damage he'd just caused. His tone of voice was absentminded.*

"Yeah... Alright. Let me know if you need me. By the way, Axel was looking for you earlier. Wanted to talk."

Share this post


Link to post

*Presses the PTT*

"Had the talk, she knows what is on the table."

*Releases the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post

*comes back over the radio, having paused in the tree's for a moment having heard something*

Yeah uh John? Those gun shots up at the castle? What's going on?

*she pauses as she turns to look back up at the castle, raising the radio back up but before she can speak a deep, sinister male voice can be heard over the still open frequency*

'dammit bitch, you have any idea how hard it is to find you alone.......but I have now.....bitch 134'

*the sound of flesh on flesh can be heard as if someone were being hit, then the radio goes silent*

Share this post


Link to post

*An anonymous male voice, sounding rough and coarse, comes over the frequency*

"Well I see you all took care of Danny boy. Worthless piece of skin if ever I've seen one. Good thing I was late. Truth be told was gonna shoot the lousy fuck myself on the return trip. Little fuck messed up one to many... 'Repos'... so to speak. Fuckin' Fucker."

*A harsh bark of laughter can be heard in the background before the male speaks again*

"Now then. We aren't looking for a confrontation, not really the way we work, but we will be taking back the little bitch to her masters. We are patient and we'll find the right moment. Although I'm hearing there might be another asset whom some people put a lot of expense into acquiring that we may want to get our hands on to. Just gotta figure which one he is. Have a nice day."

*The radio goes silent*

Share this post


Link to post

*John came over the airwaves, sounding dark as he growled into the radio, his baritone causing the speakers to pop a bit.*

"Your boy died to our worst fighter. Go home, there's nothing good for you in this."

*He looked at the polaroid in his hand, of the mark on the back of their dead friend's hands.*

"I honestly hope you have enough sense to run."

Share this post


Link to post

:: After listing the pros and cons on a dirty piece of paper, Jake takes out his radio and presses the PPT nervously ::

" Hello? Anyone copy? My name is Jake... Jake Brooks. Erich, are you there? I'm the man you helped at Kamy, and... well on that island as well. Listen, I'm really sorry about my accusations back there. I freaked out. Now, I've been informed of the general whereabouts of my friend and turns out I was wrong about what I said. "

:: Jake quickly shakes his head, looks at Jimmy, and goes back to talking ::

" I'll cut to the chase, I would appreciate a chance to talk with you or anyone that's responsible out there. I have an offer for your people, an offer that would make you come out as a winner. Nothing drastic. "

:: Jake goes to close the radio ::

" Please? "

:: Jake throws the radio in his pack and goes to check on Jimmy ::

Share this post


Link to post

*Erich brings his radio close to his mask, raising a brow at Jake's call before pushing the PTT.*

"Jake, this is Erich, I read you loud and clear. If I was in your shoes I probably reacted in a similar manner. I am not a man to lie! I'll have it for the record! So I'm glad you were able to find your friend."

*He pauses briefly, unsure of what an offer like this would entail. He'd mull it over, before a muffled sigh is heard through the radio.*

"We have a lot going on right now, and I'll put your offer into consideration. I'll speak to some of my comrades, and take it up with Chief. Arrange a location and meet time if you can and I'll be there. Hopefully."

*Erich releases the PTT and stuffs his radio into his coat, racking the slide of his FAL.* "Fingers crossed..."

Share this post


Link to post

*A man's voice comes over the frequency, the words barley audible between heavy gasps for air*

Chief...

*Gasp*

I'm going...

*Gasp*

Amy...Leeway...LT...Allan...

*Gasp*

Sorry

*A final gasp can be heard before silence take over the frequency*

Share this post


Link to post

Joseph Divone tunes in.

"No... No no nononono....NO!"

"Not on my fuckin' watch!"

"I'm comin' you sonnovabitch! Do not go towards the light!"

Joseph starts running and tunes out.

 

Share this post


Link to post

*pulls the radio from her bag which is sitting nearby her cot and lifts it, pressing the transmit*

HEY! When some of you are out and about looking for things, can you keep your eyes open for one of those box mixes for cake? SOMEONE I know is having a birthday here soon, or has it passed......meh either way, if you see one can you haul it back here? Thanks!

*ends the transmission*

Share this post


Link to post

*Darren lays up in the corner of an abandoned hunting shack, and decides it's time to explain what's going on*

"Hey... Chief... I uhh.. I got into some trouble up north, and I haven't been able to be in contact. I took a gunshot wound to the thigh, but nothing too serious. I've been fighting the infection, and just trying to survive lately. There's no way I could've been down there, or bring that burden on any of you. Are we still at the same place? I can't wait to get back home. I'll be in touch."

*Darren puts up his radio, and begins to check all of his belongings before making the dreaded trek back down south. *

Share this post


Link to post

*The radio seems rather static as Lincoln presses down the PTT Button*
Hey.. You guys.. I uh, I went on a supply run and found this girl.. She seems even younger than me and she's really starved. I gave her some food and water, but she might need to see one of our medics at some point. If that could be arranged.. I uh..
*The radio bursts into an incredible amount of static, he shakes it a few times and tries again*
I led her back to the area of our camp, but put her in a small place nearby so that I can check in on her every day. If I had left her out there, she probably would've died eventually. I feel bad for her. She reminds me of myself. I respect you not wanting strangers in the camp so she will stay somewhere nearby. 
I don't know what to do. I won't leave her to die out there. Whenever y'all wake up, we need to talk.
*He releases the button and puts the radio in his back jeans pocket*

Share this post


Link to post

*Presses the transmission button*

riEHh3H.png

*Releases the transmission button*

Share this post


Link to post

*a male voice heavily accented with Russian begins to transmit*

I was given this frequency to contact man by the name of 'Simon'. To this man I am to inform there is letter concealed and awaiting you at secure location. This location is as follows: There is house you once met Jill at. At this location you will find the letter taped to the underside of table. To return correspondence secure letter to the same location and it shall be retrieved. This message will not repeat.

*the transmission ends abruptly*

Share this post


Link to post

*Simon's ears prick up as he hears a unfamiliar man's voice saying his name over the radio. He listens carefully to what he says, being slightly caught off guard at the mentioning of Jill. A smile comes across his face as he knows who the letter would be from and without hesitation pushes down the PTT button on his radio not caring if the person was on the other end*

 "Thank you..."

*He releases the PTT and silence takes over the frequency*

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Roach

*Sam wakes up and gets ready to move, but first he picks up his radio and presses the PTT button*

"Chief, Buddy or anyone else listening. Is the camp safe? I am asking due us being separated since the unfortunate outcome at the island. Not being able to jog or run makes my voyage harder but I think I am almost there. I'll be waiting for a response before I step in the area. I should be about an hour or 2 away from my location."

*Sam, with all of his stuff ready to go, awaits the response*

Share this post


Link to post

*picks up her radio and listens to the message glancing over at John speaking with their visitors*

Um..Hello Sam?? It's me, Diane.....John....er Marshal is currently speaking with some visitors but all seems safe enough, I'll have him call and confirm with you when he's free.

*she releases the transmit and heads over to John*

Edited by Chaostica

Share this post


Link to post

*John stood, watching the two gas masked individuals walk away from camp when Diane walked up behind him, touching his side. He leaned over, listening to the words she spoke into his ear. He nodded, taking the radio from her, and depressing the PTT.*

"Sam? Marshal. The place you were told when we got separated is safe, we'll see you there in a few hours. Got some taco stuff rogue made waiting for you if you're fast enough... minus the tortillas, though..."

*He releases the button, turning the radio around and holding it back out to Diane, flashing her a smile as he turned back around to enter the tent behind him...*

Share this post


Link to post
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...