Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2019-11-11, 21:02
Sign in to follow this  
Chief

108.7 MHz (Open Frequency)

Recommended Posts

*PTT*

"Sure thing, Skylark. You know where to find me, just give me some forewarning so I don't move off before then."

*PTT*

Share this post


Link to post

*ptt*

Hello.... chief I think it was, i met one of your friends Some days ago. And he said i had to set up a meeting with you.

Would It possible to meet you

*Releases ptt*

Share this post


Link to post

*Axel hears the man speak and responds*

"Who are you? Who is this... I need to know more about what this is and this meeting before we arrange anything..."

*He would await a response*

Share this post


Link to post

*Ptt*

I dont want to say to much on this open frequentie BUT i work for western

and i wanna talk about a plan he has

*releases ptt*

Share this post


Link to post

*He would respond right away, a clearer response with less static*

"I probably don't want to have anything to do with him but sure... I'll meet you. No funny business, and you handoff your radios to us when you arrive. For everyone's safety. You follow those rules we will talk."

*He would release the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post

*press ptt*

aight

*releases ptt*

Share this post


Link to post

*presses ptt*

I dont know if your pulling my leg BUT we are where you said we need to BE and my men are starting to think your pulling our leg.

*releases ptt*

Share this post


Link to post

*Axel hears his response and calmly responds*

"We will be there in 5."

*releases the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post

*Ivan snatches his radio and speaks in a low voice, searing with anger.*

"You and I are going to talk, Victor. Keep your ass in the city until we do."

*He slams his radio back onto his belt.*

Share this post


Link to post

*the radio comes alive with the sound of two voices arguing*

...care what you say.........now sit the fuck down and SHUT UP!!

...my radio...

...I've got my own now John.....

*there's a short pause then some sounds of scuffling around can be heard until finally Diane comes clearly over the radio*

Yeah are one of the doc's around? Need some advice on a wound......SIT DOWN......sorry bout that, seems John decided he was impatient waiting for the infected to come to us on their own and the damn........I'M NOT GOING TO TELL YOU AGAIN........again sorry........anyways, he got clipped in the face pretty damn good, several gouges near the area of his left eye, not sure if they warrant stitches or not, only  have basic first aid here, what do I need to look for if these things need stitches? Leaving this on waiting for a reply.

*the radio goes silent again*

Share this post


Link to post

*the radio sparks to life* 

Bring him to me ill look at him.

*he lifts the radio button and sighs*

Share this post


Link to post

[There's a few brief blurts of static, before Nik eventually picks up the nerve to speak.]

"Ah-uhm...h-hey...? Going to need some medical assistance for Lincoln as soon as possible. I'm afraid I cannot say what exactly has happened to him, as he's been unable to speak as he's in such a poor state. Doesn't appear to have any hemorrhages from erhm, what I've seen. Seemingly in erhm, general overall body pains..."

[The transmission pauses briefly until a hefty sigh and few light coughs are heard.]

"Can't say much more, I'm afraid. Sorry - I already feel as if I've done a bad job of explaining the circumstances..."

[Nik clears his throat, sniffling before ultimately continuing.]

"But erhm, yeah...those of you that actually know how to assess and deal with the injuries, if you could please make your way here..."

[Around a ten second pause in the message until...]

"Thank you."

[Transmission ends.]

Share this post


Link to post

Richard sits on the edge of the new 'red coats' admin building, seeing a few of the new applicants heading up, watching Jack greet them. He looks down, wishing for a little luck with this new group of mercenaries. He was not looking forward to hurting people again. A crackle is heard, then a constant static noise and a clear English accent is heard.

Chief, You probably won't ever respect me or understand me. You won't ever believe or think that I did the right things in life, but that's passed me. I know I'm a risk being near your people and I can see why you wanted me out. You have your place and I have mine.

He pauses for a second and a breath is taken,

I'm calling about the kid. When he is feeling better, find anything I can use to find these pricks. I will deal with them myself.

The static is still heard and you think more is about to be said;

If you can trust me enough to get the boy to bring me to where he was attacked, that would be even better.

The transmission goes silent.

 

 

Edited by King

Share this post


Link to post

*Axel would be watching Lincoln as he waited for Ian or Rosenfield to come take over*

"You are only causing trouble by being here or associated with us. Rogue may have vouched for you but she doesn't know what you are. We have always handled these things on our own. But I am sure I will have Jack in the loop. Stay away from our home or we will not leave on nearly as good of terms. You want to do him good? Listen to Jack... Richard."

* Chief would sigh before releasing the PTT *

       

Share this post


Link to post

"Good luck Richard. No idea whats happening, but best not on public chatter. I'd hoped you'd be able to do what you were hoping to...but it doesn't seem like it. Remember what I told you. Try to stay out of trouble."

Share this post


Link to post

**Vandal's radio finally comes to life.**

 

“This is Vandal...Radio Check.. Over?”


**The transmission stops**

Share this post


Link to post

*Logan shuffles a bit, moving his rifle to his left hand as he pulls his radio from his belt. He presses down the talk button.*

"I read you Vandal. Good to hear you. How are you holding up?"

*He keeps the radio in his hand, pacing on the path a little.*

Share this post


Link to post

**Vandal begins transmitting*

"Copy, I'll be in touch soon... Out"

**The transmission stops**

Share this post


Link to post

*The radio emits static before springing to life with the sounds of waves and a young girl's voice.*

"Your radio frequency has been interesting to listen to over the past couple of days. I dont want to ease drop so sneakily though! So hello!"

Share this post


Link to post

*Simon hears an unfamiliar voice of what he assumed to be a young girl come across the frequency. He listens and decides to respond, bringing the radio to his mouth and pressing down the PTT button*

"We must have been pretty entertaining too keep you tuned to this frequency for a couple days. Any reason in particular you wanted to make yourself known?"

*Simon releases the PTT button and awaits a response*

Share this post


Link to post

@Lori*Axel would hear the young girl's voice and his voice would boom across the frequency*

riEHh3H.png

Edited by Chief

Share this post


Link to post

*The radio emits static before springing to life with the sounds of waves and a young girl's voice.*

"It felt rude not to! Like I was spying on you or something! Ah, I'm listening because it's nice to hear other people's voices. It's why I listen to a lot of frequencies! And it seems like people like you guys! That's nice to hear! Uh, if you'd rather I not, I wont listen in anymore!"

Edited by Lori

Share this post


Link to post

Stefan, after giving the idea much thought, decides to pick up his radio and connect to the frequency he was told about

"Listen...if 'The Chief' or anyone who reports to him is around...lets just say that I heard from a little birdie that you guys are decent people, and would very much like to get some information on a certain group that has been causing a stir lately. I can't say too much in detail over a public radio channel, but I have a hunch you may know who I am speaking of. Is there some way I can contact you or your people in person? I think the information I have can be mutually beneficial for a variety of reasons. Let me know if you're interested."

Tossing the radio in his bag, he continues to review his notes for the day and revise them accordingly 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, LewellynMoss said:

-Snip-

*Axel hears the response and presses the PTT*

"I am listening... this is Chief. You want to talk I'll hail you on a private frequency..."

*releases the PTT*

 

Share this post


Link to post

*listens and cant help but smile, raising her radio to her mouth and hitting the ptt*

"Hey Chief,

Is that what I sounded like when you first met me? Just not so young I think."

Share this post


Link to post
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...