Server time: 2017-10-18, 15:06
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Thumper76

Initiated on in the TP rule explanation

Thumper76    0

Ok, I am enjoying reading through all the reports that are from players who committed a robbery/kill and then are killed themselves whilst in the TP then use the rule about 'no initiation of hostile actions are allowed in the TP' as an reason for the report.

But these reports are very common, so i thought I would explain why you are allowed a revenge kill in the TP to try and clear up any further reports.

First off I will post the dictionary definition of Initiate

1. to begin, set going, or originate: to initiate major social reforms.

(There are others but they have no relevance)

With this in mind the revenge kill does not 'set going' or 'initiate' the hostile action, it is a response to one that had already taken place outside the TP.

Yes its that simple.

Thump'

Blizzard    0

Well my personal opinion is they should take it out of tp, if anyone fires a shot in tp to kill someone they should have some sort of consequences.

Its very easy to just wait for them to leave and take care of your business, or get one of the many anti bandit clans to help.

Ive been reading all the tp kos reports and its starting to get bad, how hard is it to just not shoot inside the tradepost. The trade post is meant to be a safe place regardless of who has revenge rights, theres a huge map do it anywhere else but the trade post.

Kilgath    0

Well my personal opinion is they should take it out of tp, if anyone fires a shot in tp to kill someone they should have some sort of consequences.

Its very easy to just wait for them to leave and take care of your business, or get one of the many anti bandit clans to help.

Ive been reading all the tp kos reports and its starting to get bad, how hard is it to just not shoot inside the tradepost. The trade post is meant to be a safe place regardless of who has revenge rights, theres a huge map do it anywhere else but the trade post.

i agree yet disagree as not everyone has time to "wait around" and getting assistance from another clan is invalid as soon as im offline since i had to wait so long. i personally only have a few hours to play due to rl and family. so i would gun down some revenge but i would be extremely careful as to not harm others because then i am at fault

Thumper76    0

I like it the way it is.

If you have done nothing wrong then the TP should be a safe place, but if you have been naughty then there is no hiding place :)

Sign in to follow this