Server time: 2018-07-20, 14:46 WE ARE RECRUITING

Sign in to follow this  
Hagger

Hagger's drawings and other media (CLOSED for now)

Dropping a little dump of the current project for Blitz

EFKt8aM.png

1HH0MFO.png

hAzWw1m.png

The final pose is going through some changes. Let's see what comes out.

Oh my, These are really good you are really talented

Even though I don't play on DayZRP anymore, I'm occasionally playing regular DayZ and some other games. If anyone is interested I got my stream now running. Mostly streaming for couple of friends but strangers are also welcome.

http://www.twitch.tv/parranleikkaaja

Started drawing a tiny signature image of my current RP character ambiguous Mr.Lind until I noticed that I am drawing a full sized image with so many tiny details that they are invisible in the signature. Posting a little teaser of my current status since I haven't really posted anything in here for a long time. 

Zc5rQ5y.png

Hot damn.

The way you draw reminds me of the metal gear franchise.

Looking forward to seeing the finished product!

Hot damn.

The way you draw reminds me of the metal gear franchise.

Looking forward to seeing the finished product!

Hey I am a huge fan of the Metal Gear!

This reminds me when I was a little boy and had the Metal Gear Solid instruction booklet. I always like the drawn character pictures in it. I remember I tried copying them by drawing them out (poorly). I don't really see any Metal Gear vibes in my drawings, but you never know. Maybe that affected my brain or something.

MGS1_2.jpg

[align=left]Aw yeah, found the picture. These are the ones! Thank god that the abominations I drew are long gone.

Wow this sir is what you call talent. Great job on your art man :) Simply amazing.

Dude, this is awesome stuff, you're seriously talented. Keep it up man.

This is as finished as this is going to be. I really hate coloring things so shading will do.

FrR89TQ.png

Unreal shite right here :D

I like the new stuff! keep it up!

I'm getting thrown by requests left and right these days so I'm making a little form to make things go smooth.

When requesting character art

1) Describe the character

Try to describe how your character look like as much as you can: facial features, hair, clothing, equipment, body type. The more accurate is always better. 

The written description of the face often guarantees more unique version than reference images since it is easy to start accidentally copying reference images, but I know it is hard to imagine a fictional character and put it into words. Try to combine as much as words as you can with some good pictures.

The clothing and armaments are usually pretty easy task. A simple screenshot of the character will suffice.

And don't be scared that the character might end up looking different than you imagined. I will send you the first sketches of your character and you can point out the flaws. Then I'll keep doing new versions until we get the details rights. We can keep going back and forth until you are happy with the results. After that I will do the more detailed polished version of the picture.

2) The Pose 

What you want your character to be doing in the picture? Is he/she just posing and looking cool? Even a stick figure drawing will help me a lot since I don't have to design the whole pose from the scratch myself.

Bonus points for taking photos of yourself with the pose :D

3) Background

I'm sorry but I am extremely bad at drawing backgrounds. I is just something I rarely do and I haven't really gotten very good at it. I've done couple "pseudo-drawn backgrounds" by using a screenshot with filters and just draw some outlines to it. You can check some earlier drawings to see what I mean (Bazinov and Yoshi). Otherwise I tend to leave the characters hanging in a void (see the most recent picture of M.D Lind). 

4) Colors

The other not so strong quality of mine. I can do colors but it is fairly slow process. If you want just the shading that would speed everything so much!

5) Any Extra

If you want some text or other props in to the picture just tell me. And also remember to tell if there is some specific dimensions you want (Youtube thumbnail, avatar, signature etc.) or specific file format.

If possible send requests via PM to avoid clutter in thread. I can't really estimate how long the whole process will take. There are some unfortunate souls who I have left hanging for way too long (sorry...), but I generally try to avoid that. I'll keep you informed about what I am doing and try to keep sending pictures of what is happening. If you think you could explain your character better in oral fashion, feel free to ask me in TS.

I hope I don't seem too needy now :(

Oh, and I want to draw some ladies. It is turning into a sausage fest here!

[align=left]Oh and I am currently working on 2 different pieces and there is starting to form a queue. I'll inform more when I have those cleared (and post them here if I get permission).

This is the newer version of Anton for Blitz. Some extra detailing and props will be added, splash of color and the background and I hope I'll be wrapping this up at the weekend. Big thanks for Blitz for being so patient with me.

MOYQ5dt.png

After this I start tackling some stuff for Roach!

It's done!

The coloring process wasn't as pain in the arse as it usually is. (maybe I'm learning?) And I even had to do entire shading and coloring twice because photoshop decided to die on me before I managed to save (Bye bye 2h of work). But here it is, enjoy.

4p6YYZW.jpg

Wow that last one is really awesome! You did an amazing job dude :D

I'm even more excited to see what you do with Tony Moretti :D

Keep up the great work cause you have serious talent!!!

Thanks Para (yeh your name is abit long for me) you done me a solid with this artwork. For anybody that is sceptical about getting one done I would recommend him any day, great quality and easy to chat with.

Guest Hydra

Wow! Amazing job! I look forward to seeing what is in store!

Youtube thumbnail I made for Roach starring Tony Moretti and castle Zub.

The first version had a Green Mountain in the background, but let's admit it... nobody goes to GM anymore.

i2Uo7uA.png

A quick poll:

Is anyone interested of the earlier stages of the pictures? Do I post only the finished pieces, or should I also add the initial sketches and plain linearts?

This is impressing! You are very talented, keep up the good work.

A quick poll:

Is anyone interested of the earlier stages of the pictures? Do I post only the finished pieces, or should I also add the initial sketches and plain linearts?

Really nice work again, it's always nice to see how the final pieces are coming together as you work on them in my opinion. Up to you though.

I have to thank you once again for the amazing job you did with Tony Moretti man.

This man has great talent and I am thankful he is sharing it with us :D

POLL: Yes, I love seeing the progression of your art so I say keep posting it :)

Updated the opening post yo!