Server time: 2017-10-22, 11:50
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Ruffboi

Add your own background story to whitelist tab?

Enable background story check?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Enable background story check?

• YES!
    • NO!

Ruffboi    0

I've seen and heard quite a few incidents with this; people having to check the background story they wrote the first time they joined.

Maybe add a tab in the Whitelist page, that would redirect you to the old file you wrote, just showing it in plain text or whatever. I know it's possible, and imo it'd be nice, in case you forget it.

Vasily Malyy    10

Or you could just write your background in a program like Microsoft Word, save it, then copy and paste it into the Whitelist App page. If you get rejected, just go edit it in Microsoft Word and reapply.

Spotter    0

I think it should be integrated into your forum profile page. That way we don't have to spam with hundreds of threads about backstories. Threads can stay to diaries and such.

Ruffboi    0

Or you could just write your background in a program like Microsoft Word, save it, then copy and paste it into the Whitelist App page. If you get rejected, just go edit it in Microsoft Word and reapply.

It's not so much that. For an example;

not long ago, Jukki wanted the guys from RF to take their background story and make a summary of it, so he could put it in the clan thread. Some of us couldn't remember what we wrote, and had to PM Rolle to send it.

It saves Rolle some time, at least. :P It's not a life-depending suggestion, I just figure it's one of those little things that'd make the site a bit better.

DunnZ    0

I think it should be integrated into your forum profile page. That way we don't have to spam with hundreds of threads about backstories. Threads can stay to diaries and such.

This might be something to consider!

I have been wanting this for a while.

Ruffboi    0

I have been wanting this for a while.

Was meant to reply on Spotter's comment too, too high lolol;

Yeah, that'd definitely be a good thing! At least make it visible somehow.

Guest Marcus Williams   
Guest Marcus Williams

Hi, Marcus here, and I approve this message so people don't spam Rolle to get their RP background they whitelisted with :D

Sky    1

+1 to this. Great idea.