Server time: 2017-10-19, 07:16
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Primus Palus

Large Military Operation Currently Underway

I was going to roleplay a whole message to the server, but couldn't find the appropriate spot for it. Instead I'll explain what is happening to better inform the server.

This week, dates are withheld... a large operation with members from multiple organizations to include the 24th Marine Expeditionary Unit... will be conducting combat operations in Chenarus.

There is a specific threat being addressed and a specific camp location for a specific organization we are looking for.

Our goal is against a terrorist organization and we do not wish to see harm brought against the people of Chenarus. That said, if you are a law abiding citizen, are understanding of our cooperation with your government, and do not wish to see your resources (vehicles and/or weapons) lost... I ask that you send me a message (PM) here with the location of your base/camp(s).

If you give us the location we will bypass it, and NOT touch your equipment, vehicles, etc. We will ensure that all forces involved in this operation do the same.

HOWEVER, if you do not send us this information and we come upon the camp... we may not be able to distinguish yours from the enemy. Thus, you may lose vital resources.

We honestly do NOT want to hamper any friendly or neutral players ability to thrive on the server. We have NO REASON what so EVER to damage, steal, or kill those who are against banditry. This is solely for your benefit alone. We have a direct threat and specific group we are after. If you disclose your camp locations, we will honor that.

This operation is currently underway and will involve 30+ military servicemembers. We will be patrolling at all hours of the day and night, and be searching the map for key locations. Understand that the actions we take are a direct response to hostile actions brought against the MEU and civilians of Chenarus. We only wish to keep the public safe throughout this operation and in the future.

If you do wish to disclose the location of your camps/bases... please do so in character through a PM. If you wish to receive this message (above) in character (to reply to), I can do that as well. I do NOT want to see anyone harmed as a result of this operation that is not directly targeted. So understand that if you give me that information, I will NOT give it out to anyone. I wont make it public information. You are welcome to move following the operation if you feel you can not trust us (and if possible for the inconvenience, we can assist you in moving if you so wish). I will announce in this thread when we are finished.

Rolle    2939
Our goal is against a terrorist organization and we do not wish to see harm brought against the people of Chenarus. That said, if you are a law abiding citizen, are understanding of our cooperation with your government, and do not wish to see your resources (vehicles and/or weapons) lost... I ask that you send me a message (PM) here with the location of your base/camp(s).

Seems legit.

I guess interesting encounters will follow this operation...

OOC/

Seems legit.

LOL

Seems legit.

Trust me, it very much is. We haven't done anything on this server as of yet to show otherwise. We have helped numerous organizations and solo players and will continue to do so. There is one group we are after, and that's it.

What I want to avoid is after this operation a number of people come forward missing gear, finding vehicles gone or destroyed, etc and being upset by it.

I will document each location we go to and what action was taken. Following the operation I will provide to anyone that gives specific coordinates, what was done there if we were in fact involved. But I want to avoid any losses before it happens.

Again, I have NO reason to target civilians or those that are legitimately operating on the server. I do however have a number of reasons to target this specific threat.

Guest Devil   
Guest Devil

So if anything goes missing, I know who to hunt down? Cool. Makes it easier on me.

Sky    1

So if anything goes missing, I know who to hunt down? Cool. Makes it easier on me.

Good luck with that.

Guest Devil   
Guest Devil

Good luck with that.

Don't believe in luck.

Sky    1

Good luck with that.

Don't believe in luck.

Then you have no chance.

Guest Devil   
Guest Devil

Good luck with that.

Don't believe in luck.

Then you have no chance.

// I don't even have a camp. :D

Anything taken from camps or individual tents will be well documented. We have no need for resources per se. We are only after one group right now. But we'd much prefer to know who's tents or vehicles we come across to bypass them than to have to deal with losses.

Sin    127

Is interesting to me you no mention name of group you pursue. Am thinking if interest in damage group of French Foreign Legion, is very small possibility of cooperation between rightful government of Chernarus and very special forces of American military. We have known cooperation before against enemy of common.

Due to many problem of logistics, is not likely will operate in concert or combine operation, but is possible we coordinate by radio, assist in pincer action or flush target from hide.

Please to realize, am but lowly FNG in rank of Glorious Liberation Front and therefore have no say in negotiation, but am wish to express we are not exclusive fanatic bent on destroy without thought foreigner.

Of course, if so call 'terrorist' you refer is being Liberation Front legitimate government of Chernarus, we be seeing you through PSO scope on field of battle.

Is interesting to me you no mention name of group you pursue. Am thinking if interest in damage group of French Foreign Legion, is very small possibility of cooperation between rightful government of Chernarus and very special forces of American military. We have known cooperation before against enemy of common.

Due to many problem of logistics, is not likely will operate in concert or combine operation, but is possible we coordinate by radio, assist in pincer action or flush target from hide.

Please to realize, am but lowly FNG in rank of Glorious Liberation Front and therefore have no say in negotiation, but am wish to express we are not exclusive fanatic bent on destroy without thought foreigner.

Of course, if so call 'terrorist' you refer is being Liberation Front legitimate government of Chernarus, we be seeing you through PSO scope on field of battle.

The group we're after is not the Chenarus Liberation Front. I left the name out of the initial post for the purpose of not turning this into a flame or mess of a thread. I can tell you the group we are after has committed a number of atrocities against our military forces and the civilians of Chenarus.

Oldman    22

Good luck finding my camp. It is the best camp in the game. NVG, RANGEFINDER and Lapua.

Skippy    4

Good luck finding my camp. It is the best camp in the game. NVG, RANGEFINDER and Lapua.

brb downloading some l33t hax0rs

Guest Samuel   
Guest Samuel

The only terrorist group in Chernarus is CLF. Anyone thinking anything else are ignorant!

//if its Legion you're after then I wish you GL&HF!

// Freedom Fighter's Samuel!

Could be interesting but if you want people to PM you locations that is just ridiculous. You run the risk of looting innocent people yourself and if they see you doing it... :S

World police...

The only terrorist group in Chernarus is CLF. Anyone thinking anything else are ignorant!

//if its Legion you're after then I wish you GL&HF!

It's not Legion either. ;) The offending group knows we are out for them. I wont bring them into the thread and turn this into a back and forth thread. I just wanted to inform the server civilians and give them an opportunity to remain out our operation.

// Freedom Fighter's Samuel!

Could be interesting but if you want people to PM you locations that is just ridiculous. You run the risk of looting innocent people yourself and if they see you doing it... :S

World police...

I don't think it's ridiculous at all. If they value their stuff, then I don't want it. There's only ONE group we're after. But unless I know that the stuff we run into is theirs, I can make no promises that it wont be missing, destroyed, etc.

We have 30+ members coming into this operation from multiple organizations. I don't want people to feel threatened, or otherwise forced into combat or losing their resources. By knowing where this stuff is, I can turn the other way. Without knowing, we'll have to treat it like any fortunate gift we come across and I'd hate for that to cause problems for people and their experience here.

Tortov    0

We advise that you abort this operation. The fight against terrorists is being won steadily, such a large and new military presence will do nothing but help to further destabilize the area.

It'd be nice if we could avoid unnecessary casualties, we refuse to work with you at present because NATO gave 1er CIE of the Légion étrangère jurisdiction of this area once the Russians left. Your miniature invasion is based on the presumption that being US troops you can assume jurisdiction anywhere in the world, and you're wrong. This is a European matter and will stay European until all manpower and resources are depleted. Your continent has its own problems, please, go back and deal with them.

We advise that you abort this operation. The fight against terrorists is being won steadily, such a large and new military presence will do nothing but help to further destabilize the area.

It'd be nice if we could avoid unnecessary casualties, we refuse to work with you at present because NATO gave 1er CIE of the Légion étrangère jurisdiction of this area once the Russians left. Your miniature invasion is based on the presumption that being US troops you can assume jurisdiction anywhere in the world, and you're wrong. This is a European matter and will stay European until all manpower and resources are depleted. Your continent has its own problems, please, go back and deal with them.

There was no invasion, the U.S. military whether people choose to accept it or not, was asked to assist the legitimate government. This operation will counterbalance the latest string of attacks and raids committed by terrorists in Chenarus.

We will leave the country when the legitimate government is brought back to power, asks that we go, and can provide the means to retrieve our gear and men.

Guest Everett   
Guest Everett

We were assigned a mission by NATO to establish a Republic in Chernarus, and we will not be leaving until said republic is established and all infected have been eradicated. We will only leave under the request of the Republic of Chernarus after its establishment and approval by the United Nations and NATO.

There was no invasion, the U.S. military whether people choose to accept it or not, was asked to assist the legitimate government. This operation will counterbalance the latest string of attacks and raids committed by terrorists in Chenarus.

We will leave the country when the legitimate government is brought back to power, asks that we go, and can provide the means to retrieve our gear and men.

The legitimate Government is gone. There is no political party in control of Chernarus in it's current form. They have been wiped out or have been forced to flee, in that case they have relinquished their hold to the nation and if they wish to remain a part of our redevelopment then they should reaffirm contact to start raising awareness.

The Chernarus Liberation Front claims the peoples hearts and is pushing for a Chernorussian nation that can decide it's own fate. We will happily approve when this government steps forwards and democratic elections can take place. If need be we will happily provide security so that the transition takes place in the best interest for the remaining locals.

It is clear that you are hiding behind this false claim as you have no knowledge of any leaders of our once proud land. You are under the guidance from foreign powers with the express purpose of conquering the nation for your own nefarious demands! Your own fallen state has need of your so called 'protection'. Leave this land so we can decide our own future. The Americans have nothing to add to our political agenda.

Chernarus for Chernorussians.

Feel free to assist in the defense of your interests abroad. E.g. Britain, France and potentially the Soviets who have been decimated to the point that they have retreated into their Northern most territories.

Sin    127

Original post reflect above. Please to disregard.

Kilgath    0

Foreigners with more excuses to invade our lands. You claim you help yet you use our supplies, our ammo, our guns. I will deny you any right to step on my land. Brothers and Sisters of Chernarus unite!

anfauglir    0

Pshaw you Americanskis won't be so confident when you lie bleeding in the dirt of our beloved Chernarus!

We see through your lies and false sympathies, we know who brought this unholy plague to our lands and we will take our vengeance upon you!

//Good luck :P