Server time (UTC): 2021-10-18 08:08

Banned from Teamspeak Appeal (Trolling)

Guest Fireguy100

Guest Fireguy100

Why would I be banned from the teamspeak server for trolling? Can anyone honestly tell me why I would be banned? I mean I was only whistling and Cadan repeatedly told me to stop. Its called freedom of expression I can whistle whenever I want to whistle.

Guest Fireguy100

I wasn't doing it to aggravate you. I was doing it because I had a song stuck in my head, and you can't say that you didn't aggravate me because when you were singing around 3:00 or 2:30 eastern time. You were the one aggravating me.do you honestly think that I like hearing your voice? No, I don't.

You were whistling in our TS. We kept asking you to stop.

You can whistle, but you were doing it to aggravate.

I know I can whistle but does that give you the right to sing? Yes,yes it does.But does that give you the right to ban me because of my whistling? I know you said to stop. Couldn't you just have asked me to go to another room?
Guest Tizi808

we told you to leave numerous times. You were playing Taviana. and we were playing chernarus.And yes repeatedly whistling whilst being told to stop is extremely annoying.

• Server Manager

More like totalitarian regime.

Obvious trolling is obvious, I see no excuse for whistling in someone's channel or disturb them - it's not polite.

• Legend

There's this cool option in TeamSpeak 3 - lets you mute a player. Just right click on his name. Have a nice day.

Guest Fireguy100

and is Singing polite in your prospective Rolle? I mean really? come on? If you heard someone singing wouldn't you be as annoyed when someone is whistling? I have a right to whistle. Disturbing someone isn't trolling someone. That isn't an obvious troll. I didn't even want to troll him? If I wanted to I would its not really hard to troll someone.

Guest Fireguy100

we told you to leave numerous times. You were playing Taviana. and we were playing chernarus.And yes repeatedly whistling whilst being told to stop is extremely annoying.

and Singing really loudly isn't annoying? I know I was told to stop but couldn't you at least moved me to another room. Don't you think that a permanent ban from the DayZRP server is a little bit harsh?

Guest Tizi808

and Singing really loudly isn't annoying? I know I was told to stop but couldn't you at least moved me to another room. Don't you think that a permanent ban from the DayZRP server is a little bit harsh?

You're asking the wrong person Pal. I wasn't the one singing NOR was I the one who banned you.

Guest Fireguy100

There's this cool option in TeamSpeak 3 - lets you mute a player. Just right click on his name. Have a nice day.

Sin, why I believe that a ban is a bit harsh because you can mute someones microphone and he did indeed do that. 20 seconds later he said to him self he should have stopped by now. Do you honestly think that someone would stop within 20 seconds? I mean if you don't like it you can mute me. If you want me to mute my microphone I will be happy to do that? If you want me to move to a different room just tell me to and ill move to another room?! You don't have to ban me for something that is so self explanatory?! Another option is tell an admin to switch me to a different room within the channel? Its not that hard to do that. I honestly think that this is overly a big deal that should be dealt with not with a severe penalty. But with a warning from an admin and if it doesn't stop then you have 2 options. 1. Move such person to another channel 2. Kick them from the server. If such person were to repeat such a response another warning should be said and then a temporary ban. If the person still hasn't learned from his mistakes and has had a temporary ban. Then permanent ban is necessary! You just can't ban me without warning me.

• Server Manager

... or can we? :)

I don't think your ban is permanent, but I personally despise behavior like that and find it extremely rude - definitively ban worthy. Contact the admin who banned you to figure out the time remaining.

Guest Fireguy100

I know that you guys are admins and you can do whatever you want. Whenever you want but there should be a set of rules that limit that power.I didn't need to contact any admins because I can now join the Teamspeak server without any problems. But I believe that there should be a set of rules in place before you actually ban someone permanently.At least give the offender a warning.

I know that you guys are admins and you can do whatever you want. Whenever you want but there should be a set of rules that limit that power.I didn't need to contact any admins because I can now join the Teamspeak server without any problems. But I believe that there should be a set of rules in place before you actually ban someone permanently.At least give the offender a warning.

Or be a darling and don't whistle during peoples conversations?

• Emerald

You are even an annoying biggot in your own ban appeal. Wow.

Protip: this is a private server. The admins can do whatever they want.

Also if you make a ban appeal, you should say you are sorry you were an annoying asshole and won't do it again, not go like "this is a free country, Fuck the rules I do what I want"

It will help you get the appeal you seek.

Also, this is not a free country, this is Chernarus and all shit went to hell ages ago.

• Legend

Sin, why I believe that a ban is a bit harsh because you can mute someones microphone and he did indeed do that. 20 seconds later he said to him self he should have stopped by now. Do you honestly think that someone would stop within 20 seconds? I mean if you don't like it you can mute me. If you want me to mute my microphone I will be happy to do that? If you want me to move to a different room just tell me to and ill move to another room?! You don't have to ban me for something that is so self explanatory?! Another option is tell an admin to switch me to a different room within the channel? Its not that hard to do that. I honestly think that this is overly a big deal that should be dealt with not with a severe penalty. But with a warning from an admin and if it doesn't stop then you have 2 options. 1. Move such person to another channel 2. Kick them from the server. If such person were to repeat such a response another warning should be said and then a temporary ban. If the person still hasn't learned from his mistakes and has had a temporary ban. Then permanent ban is necessary! You just can't ban me without warning me.

*mute*