Server time: 2017-10-18, 00:24
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lynge

Hey guys! Any tips?

Guest Lynge   
Guest Lynge

Hi. Im new to the server, im new to this RP stuff.

-Any tips for noobs?

Kilgath    0

Browse through the forums, check out the rules and try to remain ic as much as possible. Welcome to the community survivor!

Khardia    0

Hey! Welcome to the server!

Tips, tips, tips...

Try having a group to play with.. even if it's only one other guy!

It's less boring, less stressful and more fun overall!

Also, try looking for a clan or group here! If you plan on being bandits, there are bandits groups! If you plan on being a friendly survivor, there are friendly groups!

There are also "We do as we want/need" groups! Those are fun too!

If you can't find your fit in any of the groups, you can create one!

Also, take a look at the Guides and Tutorials section of the forum, it's a good source of infos!

If you need anything, feel free to ask!

Don't trust anyone too much (even though there are really nice people! If you're a rookie to the clans and stuff, be careful about every other survivor you may encounter!)

Good luck out there and watch for bandits! :)

Guest Lynge   
Guest Lynge

Hey! Welcome to the server!

Tips, tips, tips...

Try having a group to play with.. even if it's only one other guy!

It's less boring, less stressful and more fun overall!

Also, try looking for a clan or group here! If you plan on being bandits, there are bandits groups! If you plan on being a friendly survivor, there are friendly groups!

There are also "We do as we want/need" groups! Those are fun too!

If you can't find your fit in any of the groups, you can create one!

Also, take a look at the Guides and Tutorials section of the forum, it's a good source of infos!

If you need anything, feel free to ask!

Don't trust anyone too much (even though there are really nice people! If you're a rookie to the clans and stuff, be careful about every other survivor you may encounter!)

Good luck out there and watch for bandits! :)

Thx man i really apreciate it ;) Thx for the clan tips

Browse through the forums, check out the rules and try to remain ic as much as possible. Welcome to the community survivor!

Thanks, i hope i will get many hours fun ;)

Swilleh    0

-Any tips for noobs?

I'm in the same boat mate. Best thing i can say ingame side is just play how you normally would without killing anyone. When encounters with players start to happen (lets say you get held up) just put yourself in your toons shoes. Take in all the fear and make it real and react how you really would if you were there. Use these experiences to gather information on how things go down and in time you'll know exactly how to react when you encounter other players friend or foe.

Reading these forums also helps a lot. Read all the posts in regards to ban appeals and questions about KoS rights. The more you read the more comfortable you will be when that time comes when you need to pull the trigger with your barrel against some guys head.

i personally found this thread good > http://www.dayzrp.com/t-how-to-act-as-a-dayzrp-player

infact most of the threads in this section are good. the unsticky ones i personally found helpful http://www.dayzrp.com/f-guides-and-tutorials

Pavel    0

act as your character would, try to immerse yourself, roll with it and have fun.

nobody expects an oscar worthy tearjerking performance, as long as the effort is there and you stick to the rules.

Guest Slip   
Guest Slip

-Any tips for noobs?

I'm in the same boat mate. Best thing i can say ingame side is just play how you normally would without killing anyone. When encounters with players start to happen (lets say you get held up) just put yourself in your toons shoes. Take in all the fear and make it real and react how you really would if you were there. Use these experiences to gather information on how things go down and in time you'll know exactly how to react when you encounter other players friend or foe.

Reading these forums also helps a lot. Read all the posts in regards to ban appeals and questions about KoS rights. The more you read the more comfortable you will be when that time comes when you need to pull the trigger with your barrel against some guys head.

i personally found this thread good > http://www.dayzrp.com/t-how-to-act-as-a-dayzrp-player

infact most of the threads in this section are good. the unsticky ones i personally found helpful http://www.dayzrp.com/f-guides-and-tutorials

Couldn't have put it better myself.

First time I got held up I had no idea how to react, so I just thought "Ok shit, what would I do in this situation". Thus I bitched out and dropped my gear, ended up alive at the end of it, haha ;)