Server time: 2017-10-21, 12:17
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Morgan Riggs

DrFrank saying hello

Greetings survivors.

My name is Frank, I used to be a doctor before all hell went loose..

I still remember the day it all happened, we where hiding out with my neighbor, me and my family of course. Lilly, my daughter barley made it out from her bedroom after her mother, you know, turned in to one of those things.. God, it pains me every time I think about her. Her blond hair, rose red cheeks and her beautiful smile.

Sadly, me, my neighbor and Lilly got in to a bad situation.. Lilly got bit, I tried to pull her out of there, but it was to late, we had to put a bullet to her head. I could not do it, but my neighbor could, after he done that, he then turned to me and said, "I will be leaving now as well". He pulled the gun to his head and fired..

Now, I am walking this desolate lands alone, and I hope that someday, my medical skills will come handy, maybe for a cure or maybe for a group of people. I guess only time will tell.

Hello Tortov, it is so good to see a friendly face. I got my medical education in Sweden, I ended up here on a business trip. Me and my family traveled here cause of that, the salary was good. But if I could go back to that day when I got the promotion, I would have said no.

Guest Slip   
Guest Slip

Welcome to the wasteland that is Chernarus, friend.

Stay safe out there :)

Guest Slip   
Guest Slip

Thank you Slip, I wish you the same.

Feel free to contact me if you need any help out in the field :)

Thank you Slip, I wish you the same.

Feel free to contact me if you need any help out in the field :)

Thank you Slip, I could use some friendly people around after the things I've gone through.

OOC

I am waiting for confirmation on my application but I will contact you later if I get the chance to join

Kilgath    0

There is always a use for a doctor in these lands, even more of a perk of your from the Chernarus region. Welcome to the server.