Server time: 2017-10-20, 19:29
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Free Peoples of Chernarus

Chernarus Word of the People

We are the speakers of the truth. The word of the Chernarus people will not be kept silent anymore! The people will speak and be heard!

(in an rp sense, this character has found a print press and makes newsletters that scatter around the area of Chernarus, these new letters will be simple posts in the forum. Message me your stories and adventures and i will work them into the paper! This paper will portray all none Chernarus groups as invaders, but giving lee weigh to clans such as FM and TOR but they might still get some propaganda thrown in here and there. Hope everyone enjoys this aspect brought in)

Nikolai B.    0

((Great idea, i had a similar thought, with broadcasting an online radio station for dayzrp, "as-if" broadcasted from green mountain on short wave. Your idea is great and much more technologically feasible!))

!!!Invasion!!!

All Chernarussian's listen well. This disease has been brought to our lands by the foreign invaders. They take and plunder our soil, spill our blood and take our resources. The foreigners march around our land like it is theirs! Stand together brothers and sisters to combat this plague, these evil forces that claim they are doing good in our lands. If we stand united we can defeat those that oppress us. Join your fellow countrymen in arms. Disarm the invaders, take their supplies and weapons. Leave them stranded to fend for themselves against this plague they brought. Show them they arent welcome in these lands.

propga_zps43bd78ab.jpg

*Readers beware, We are the free people of Chernarus and will no stand for foreigners to invade our lands. We are unsure of how to stand towards certain foreign clans but as stories unfold maybe we will see their true intentions.*

Guest Slip   
Guest Slip

What did this guy do to get banned?

Kilgath    0

no i had made an alt account to keep my identity hidden since i didnt want people to associate my main character with this cause.

Sign in to follow this