Server time: 2017-11-20, 19:07

Sign in to follow this  
Meowzer

What's going on in Dayz?!

So I haven't been active on DayZ, DayZRP nor Dayz.com (on the forums) because of finals and just life in general (I wish I didn't have a life honestly). So I was wondering whats been going on and is there anything new and exciting happening lately? Also what have I missed out on?!

P.S. If you're going to be the asshole that says "Go IG" or "check out the forums". Don't even reply becuase.....

Aintnobodygotnotimeforthat.gif

Anyways, feel free to share to me what's going on in the DayZ community!

War my friend, War! :D..... and maybe a little peace.

With a little RP somewhere in there, I hope ;)

But of course! :D Hoping more to come with the peace in effect :)

You could also look up the patch notes on IG game changes. And for DayzRP to be honest just be active. Staff actually has an announcement thread for any major changes to rules and such.

There's a huge hide and go seek game going on in the debug area. It's staff versus the community. So far, Rolle has been eliminated, Lunabug has died of dehydration, and Caesar is lost without food. With this luck, I should claim winner and take control of this community.

Nothing much really, I think a lot of people are just waiting for the new patch. IG is the same old thing people run away at the first site of another person.

Guest Vittoria

Nothing much really, I think a lot of people are just waiting for the new patch. IG is the same old thing people run away at the first site of another person.

atleast you actually see people

for the little time i play, i see like 1 person an hour

Really depends on where you go. Hang out in the Vybor triangle, you'll see plenty.

I personally avoid the area and bump into maybe a handful of people each session.

Guest Phalix

im sorry do you know what community this is

Guest Vittoria

im sorry do you know what community this is

DayZRP

huehue :troll:

Really depends on where you go. Hang out in the Vybor triangle, you'll see plenty.

I personally avoid the area and bump into maybe a handful of people each session.

*walks in mil base*

"Hey man!"

"Oh... hey"

*guy continues search for gear in mil base*

:(

*walks in mil base*

"Hey man!"

"Oh... hey"

*guy continues search for gear in mil base*

:(

Such is life at Vybor mil.

Basically saying "Hey" or "Oh, didn't expect to see anyone here" passes as RP. Then back to the loots. Why I avoid the area unless I need to go find ammo.

Well Dayz in general has t his glitch where sometimes you spawn in and you are dying of dehydration and starvation

-_-

I'm new and have yet to actually run into another person, granted I haven't had much time to play currently with starting a new job. Can't wait for the weekend.

TL;DR: New loot system in .55 came, it was fun, difficult, but caused too many issues so the devs brought back the old loot system until .56 comes out (hopefully in a few hours to experimental, and a few days to stable).

Basically, lots of people are waiting for .56 to come out (hopefully coming to experimental in a few hours, and then stable in a few days) to fix a lot of the issues that exist right now, and to bring back the good loot system. .55 brought with it a new loot system (Central Loot Economy) with forced persistence on all servers. The loot system was pretty great, except that on private shards, 20,000 less items would spawn than compared to public servers. Most items would spawn randomly (or at least it seemed random) around the map. It wasn't as chaotic as that made it sound, but it was different, and people had to adapt. Gun houses were no longer gun houses, food houses no longer food houses, and military bases weren't all the craze anymore. The loot system and loot cleanup system actually worked correctly, so there was no loot cycling. It was hard to find food (intended, but because 20,000 less items were spawning, food became too rare and the devs realized this) and in addition to new zombie AI, DayZ became a lot harder to survive in. But god damned was it fun. The devs brought back the old loot system, but kept persistence forced on (bad mistake) and we've been stuck with lootsplotions at Vybor and NWAF ever since.

DayZ is currentlytaking a back seat due to the patch and other games such as gta 5 and such other things. As I stated before, every high must have its low. This is currently the low.

What Owen said. If you're looking to rp with people who won't kill you, the UN are hanging about a lot around the South, particularly near and GM and Cherno.

atleast you actually see people

for the little time i play, i see like 1 person an hour

I saw people alright....Dead People! :(