Server time: 2017-10-21, 21:28
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
jeffnudd

No Map

jeffnudd    0

I don't appear to have a map?

Is there any reason why i don't have one, one would like to find a map so i can find the TP.

I would like to get the Hero skin if that is possible?

You don't spawn with a map. You can't get a hero skin by having 5000 humanity. But I think it's possible to find a hero skin in game.

Tortov    0

I don't appear to have a map?

Is there any reason why i don't have one, one would like to find a map so i can find the TP.

I would like to get the Hero skin if that is possible?

You can find maps in resedential loot spawns.

Unlike some servers, you don't spawn with a map in your inventory so there is more of a challenge.

Infinity    0

And you cant set waypoints on the map that makes even a bigger challenge for newbies.

Khardia    0

Hey! Like said above, you don't spawn with a map : you have to find them! Don't worry though! It's quite easy to find! Check out supermarkets and residential loots and you'll get one ;)

As for the hero skin : The only way you could get it was by buying it through the donation exchange. It has been removed for now since it was lagged. Looks like the dev team is working on every skin though! It may come back :)Discussion about the hero skin (a.k.a Civilian 5)

TP (in Chernarus, haven't checked for Taviana yet) is located at Klen, a mountain south of the NEAF!

If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask!

jeffnudd    0

Thanks guys for the tips, i was picked up last night after i died about 100 times and taken to a TP, still have no idea where i was taken but there are very helpful (Thanks Frank) i do have a map now. Happy Dayz.