Server time: 2018-08-20, 22:33

Sign in to follow this  
Doranoid

New to DayzRP

Hey all, I've been interested in playing some proper dayzrp for a good while, am still waiting to apply for my whitelist but for now just trying to figure out my character and how to go about everything when in game.

Does anyone have any suggestions for getting into the game first time, and where to go to look for a group?

Hey all, I've been interested in playing some proper dayzrp for a good while, am still waiting to apply for my whitelist but for now just trying to figure out my character and how to go about everything when in game.

Does anyone have any suggestions for getting into the game first time, and where to go to look for a group?

When you first get in the game, just try to interact with people as much as possible. Try to get used to Role Playing as best as you can. And try to make friends most of all.

Hey, welcome to DayZ :)

You can search the Groups forum for groups to join, or you can post in the looking for groups thread or join the LFG channel on tea speak. The best way is just to roam around and find groups IC