Server time: 2018-02-18, 22:22

Sign in to follow this  
UndeadIrish

How Often Do You Change Character?

(If this thread has already been made then i give admins permission to delete, and please redirect me to the correct thread :) )

I always have ideas for several different characters some good, some bad and some ugly but I haven't found one that i found has a rooted enough story that I can continue with (mostly to due with the fact that I don't have many friends who are whitelisted).

And I've yet again come up with another character I wish to try out once i get back in for the summer, but I was wondering...

How often do you change your character whether it be to try something new or because you chose to end you last one, and is it a bad habit to change often?

Not so often at all.Since December I only had 4 characters.One turned and all the others are still alive.But Luke is such a cool character to play as I do not see him permadeath soon.

In my entire time in DayZRP, I changed my character 3 times.

I've been on the same character since the end of February, I believe. So not often at all.

I have changed charecter 3 times.... 1 is perma the other is hiding and im playing as one now!

Guest CUDA

I have two characters that I go between. When i feel like fucking some one up and torturing some UN dogs Jean Bizimungu comes out. When i want to hang out with friends banter and be friendly I am DeMarcus Flok. The latter is much more appealing to me so not often.

Guest Phat J

If I change groups, I will change my character.

I have been playing as Kaiden Stone for two months now. I jumped into a female character temporarily. I am making a new character that is going to switch my role play style. I think this next guy is going to be interesting.

I am probably going to play as Kaiden for awhile, so anyways, I rarely change characters.

Very Rarely :D Im actually working on one now based off of Captain Friedrichson (Sweet William) out of the Sharpe series :) Nice to switch your RP up from time to time. I'm from Northern Ireland so a switch to a Posh Englishman with a Broken Jaw will be interesting.

I've only ever had like 4 or 5 different characters. Usually depends on the group, or sometimes just want a quick change from Bruce.

I've had a total of 3 characters Thomas, Simon, and Hugo. Simon and Hugo were 2 of my characters from the mod which were both pretty normal. In SA I've only played as Thomas since he has been my most enjoyable character.

I am thinking about changing my character now, but also really happy about the one I got. Haven't changed yet. Don't think it's bad or good in any way.

i've just started playing Gertrud and I'm already feeling the need of having a bigger repertoire.. I like the idea of changing groups/changing character.

in my group of friends we came up with the idea of bulding a loose network of a cpl connected characters before starting anew.. and to see where that takes all of us together.

Have played as two characters in my whole RP experience counting the old community I was a part of.

Mirko Micheluti - The more creepy edgy Red Mist messenger they of guy.

Nikolay Miloytrev- A character I truly began RP with and three months passed since the last death I had with that character.

Miroslav Kováč- The character I just joined NAPA with.

So since December 2013 when for the first time I tried RP I changed characters only 3 times.

On my third character now and actually not planning to get a new one anytime soon, as I enjoy the development of my current one more than I thought.

Guest Doug Quade

3 months here, and I am on #2 character, the first one is in hiding.

Guest Vittoria

If I change groups, I will change my character.

this, but i usually try to carry them over and keep them

I play one life to live style on all my chars. I've been here less than a month and I'm on character 3. The first one was spine shot by a zombie I think, the second died in died in a vehicle crash.

Haven't changed character since mod days, Niko is my oldest character, I can't really remember when I made him but I think it was late February 2014.

So over one year old already, oh my I didn't even realize.

I lose characters pretty fast if I leave DayZ for two weeks but I try to stay with a stagnant one. To make it easy I'm only going to juggle two characters as of right now. I need to calm down with character switching, though.

I have only had 4 RP characters ever so not a whole ton.

Since last year I have had at least 4 characters 3 are permed and the character I have now is who I play as at the moment. R.I.P Jericho Jones, Brody McGinley, and Mitch Skylark...

Guest Leuku

I'm on my second character. I've decided to only start a new one when the old one permadies, and I only let them permadie if they die good deaths.

I've only had one death so far, but a man has got to have principles.

I havn't changed once yet. I have spent so long developing depth on this character that I would feel weird starting over. It would be tough time not bringing some of my current character into a new one.

I haven't changed yet either. I feel like I just have to play myself. I wish I could 'crawl out of my skin' and play a different character, but I just don't feel comfortable doing it, or I revert back to myself. I'm kind of like that whenever I play Skyrim too. I almost always am a Nord.