Taviana TP

Implement or feed to Jamie  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Implement or feed to Jamie

• Implement
    • Feed to Jamie

Guest WaltteriH   
Guest WaltteriH

As i suggested to Chernarus, this base is now suggested to Taviana.

I only left the walls and the walkway since you guys can fill it with anything you like.

arma2oa2013040823343622.png

Original base

arma2oa2013041302192489.png

Same with only the gate and walkway around the wall (Employer can fill it anyway he likes)

Guest Sir Gregory Fox   
Guest Sir Gregory Fox

10/10 would trade in

Spotter    0

Maybe test how trades go without a tp.

People will be forced to until I work something up. lol

Blizzard    0

lol Happy to hear that you liked it pegasi, but we were in need of a new design and the current one is neat. This is pretty cool tho too, lots of flat places to put something like that in taviana. I cant wait to see if there will be camp sites like in chernarus.

Pegasi    0

Why were we in need of a new design?

There's less stuff in the new TP, it's almost empty. Feels thrown together whereas the old one felt like a survivalist compound - more tents, larger marketplace, etc.

This looks like an improvement, but I still think the original Klen TP looked much better.

Oldman    22

Should we build a TP without fuel tanks for the chopper. The chopper is really powerfull on this map and it should not be easy to just keep it up in the air and safely fuel at tp. You should look for spots to fuel and take your time fueling it to give an appurunity for other players to rob you from it.

Note: you need a chopper for the fat loot on the oil rigs.

Guest WaltteriH   
Guest WaltteriH

Without fuel tanks for anybody.

Bedyr    0

No fuel at tp. Adds more pressure when fueling, having a easy place to go fuel a chopper means u can fly it round all day long and not worry about some1 hijacking it. How can u jack it when its 1, in the air or 2, in a safe zone.

Ruffboi    0

Should we build a TP without fuel tanks for the chopper. The chopper is really powerfull on this map and it should not be easy to just keep it up in the air and safely fuel at tp. You should look for spots to fuel and take your time fueling it to give an appurunity for other players to rob you from it.

Note: you need a chopper for the fat loot on the oil rigs.

I agree to this. A choppa is powerful in a map such as Taviana.

Oldman    22

Getting a chopper is hard enough as is.

I know, but when you have it I am talking about.

Guest WaltteriH   
Guest WaltteriH

Unless ou park it at the Oil Rig

Paddy Mayne    0

In which case the other choppers on the server will gain a heli or just blow it up, leaving any crew stranded.

Guest WaltteriH   
Guest WaltteriH

Well, if you find a heco, why not search for the other one, so you can have both?

It is just a matter of time until RF has them both stored up on some oilrig...

Alibaba    0

We can test how trade goes without a trade post. We also need a spot where to place it. I would like it to be at the island Otok.

Tortov    0

We can test how trade goes without a trade post. We also need a spot where to place it. I would like it to be at the island Otok.

Island TP would be difficult for anyone without a vehicle to get to, even with a custom bridge.

Skippy    4

On the note of choppers- given the auto refuel thing, its not hard to keep a chopper in the air. Auto-refuel makes fuel next to no problem what so ever, I would personally like to keep the auto refuel mechanic but increase the amount of time it takes to actually fuel. Right now it takes about 30 seconds-1min to get a full tank, depending on vehicle/level of gas. I'd like to see it take like five minutes to fill a car or something, make stopping for gas a little bit bigger of a deal.

Blizzard    0

I say place in on the smaller island of the 2, it has more basic loot spawns and is far enough away from chopper crashes that people would have to travel far to get the best loot.