Server time: 2017-10-22, 23:08
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
jeffnudd

Unknown Game Version

Question

jeffnudd    0

Ive been on the forums and the web trying to find a solution but there is probably a simple fix but if there is i cant find it so every time i double click my DayzRp shortcut the game loads then says....

You were kicked off the game.

Battleye: Unknown game version.

I was hoping to get an hour in before the kids got home but no such luck.

Hope someone has a solution for me?

Regards

Jeff

Don't know why but i can now get into the server and i did absolutely nothing, happy dayz. I wonder if my car would do the same?

3 answers to this question

Khardia    0

Hey!

I can't tell I had this problem...

Although, I suggest you that you try re-installing the DayZRP mod and make sure you're on the right Arma 2 OA version. The server's one is 102678 for the moment, keep updated with this thread!

As for the launcher, I can't tell... I don't personally use it! You should try to contact Samuel, he's the creator of it!

Have you tried logging in using DayZcommander or the Multiplayer section of arma 2 OA?

jeffnudd    0

Hey!

Although, I suggest you that you try re-installing the DayZRP mod and make sure you're on the right Arma 2 OA version. The server's one is 102678 for the moment, keep updated with this thread!

As for the launcher, I can't tell... I don't personally use it! You should try to contact Samuel, he's the creator of it!

Have you tried logging in using DayZcommander or the Multiplayer section of arma 2 OA?

Thanks for your reply but it did fix itself about the same time i posted this thread.

Khardia    0

Hey!

Thanks for your reply but it did fix itself about the same time i posted this thread.

Glad to hear!

If you need anything else, don't hesitate to ask!

Good luck out there!