Server time (UTC): 2019-12-12, 07:11 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  

Holding a Land Mine

T23d-promo-t1000-001.jpg

PLEZ DAYZ no more

I thought i was the only one my friend found one and well his arms turn'd out the same xD

BA6996A8FD61503E1990D240373DDC40D6206DF4

I seriously can't believe they would push a patch forward without spotting this still in the game hahaha..

But hey, Alpha. So I can't complain, just gotta laugh at the amazing creative bugs :D

I seriously can't believe they would push a patch forward without spotting this still in the game hahaha..

But hey, Alpha. So I can't complain, just gotta laugh at the amazing creative bugs :D

This whole update felt like it was rushed from the zombies to the broken private shards ect.

you get a very similar glitch when you hold a pumpkin now too, it makes your arm disapear into your body.

you get a very similar glitch when you hold a pumpkin now too, it makes your arm disapear into your body.

Yeah haha, kind of ruins the immersion when i'm giving away free pumpkins

Same thing happens when holding a beartrap.

When I yesterday found my first beartrap and wanted so show it off to some people, I almost lost it when I saw the arms. It was difficult to continue serious RP. Had to put it back to my backpack since I couldn't stop laughing.

Yeah but then, when it gets fixed... you grew your arm back? I don't quite think that would work out :P

Guest DopeDave

This is the funniest bug I've seen yet. Lmao

Now I'm no expert on human anatomy, but i think something may be wrong here

This whole update felt like it was rushed from the zombies to the broken private shards ect.

Well, I can imagine it would have been rushed out. Considering it was released at the very end of Quarter 1 of 2015, it seemed very much that they just wanted to get the features they said would be implemented in the that period in the game. The only thing they didn't succeed on implementing was the new renderer, but that's still far from finished so it would have been moronic of them to force that out.

Well, I can imagine it would have been rushed out. Considering it was released at the very end of Quarter 1 of 2015, it seemed very much that they just wanted to get the features they said would be implemented in the that period in the game. The only thing they didn't succeed on implementing was the new renderer, but that's still far from finished so it would have been moronic of them to force that out.

But forcing the new broken zeds and loot to close Q1 roadmap wasn't moronic? For me it was.

But forcing the new broken zeds and loot to close Q1 roadmap wasn't moronic? For me it was.

Ja, I agree, it was - However, I believe forcing the renderer out would have caused many, many more issues.