Server time (UTC): 2019-12-09, 11:39 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Brad

Samson Pharmaceuticals - Now Hiring [Active Recruitment]

-snip--

We need more screenshots!

Head of Public Relations, Human Resources Manager, and Photographer..? Sure let's just tack on another thing, lol.

Enjoyed meeting with Samson Pharmaceuticals, a...fair exchange of knowledge. Was a lot of fun, except for the tons of zombies. We will stay in touch , I loved how awkward Dr. Samson was and how Penelope was the opposite.

Enjoyed meeting with Samson Pharmaceuticals, a...fair exchange of knowledge. Was a lot of fun, except for the tons of zombies. We will stay in touch , I loved how awkward Dr. Samson was and how Penelope was the opposite.

Had fun with you guys as well! And those zombies were something else. They took an excellent chomp out of me and.. well all I can say is that the coast looks beautiful this time of year :P

This is a total copyright infringement. Please remove this or face legal action.

This is a total copyright infringement. Please remove this or face legal action.

Can you be more specific?

Still doesn't fall under copyright infringement.

-snip-

i think he might me referring to this company? http://www.samsonpharmaceutical.com/

Weird! Never even thought to google the name.

The thought of it being copyright infringement is laughable though.

(I think the first guy was cracking a joke about his name though)

f664dcb0f1.jpg

PARKER! It appears we have some sort of....mail. Read through it will you?

//these letters look excellent! Thanks for letting us meet with you it was very entertaining and will lead to many more encounters I am sure!

f664dcb0f1.jpg

PARKER! It appears we have some sort of....mail. Read through it will you?

//these letters look excellent! Thanks for letting us meet with you it was very entertaining and will lead to many more encounters I am sure!

//Thank you so much - I just love getting into making some of the decorative bits for these things, and have been inspired by your thread here, in fact while I was considering content for Alcyone! In terms of meeting: The pleasure was definitely mutual - and I'm looking forward to more!

Finally met a member of yours (OOC knowledge). Shame I haven't run into the rest.

Xander King, please, do try to turn your lights on next time you're driving at night... We might not be around next time you flip a truck upside down. ;)

hahahahah drunk driving = bad idea IC and OOC :P

Sooooo...I know I'm just the head of maintenance Doc, but I'm pretty sure your recent vaccine has made the Zero problem a bit...worse.

2015-05-04_00001_zpsmxmdnfz4.jpg

--snip for research purposes--

Hmmmm...gigantism, an...unexpected result, but interesting none the less!

Finally met a member of yours (OOC knowledge). Shame I haven't run into the rest.

Xander King, please, do try to turn your lights on next time you're driving at night... We might not be around next time you flip a truck upside down. ;)

Trust me I have been chirping him every time we play, I miss my truck :(

-snip-

Check your group CP page.

Click standalone-groups tab :)

Added Marcus Jones (rory_a_w_allen)

To the Employee Database.

Welcome Mr. Jones.

-snip-

CELEBRATE!

5b30a9e56a3b53368935ba8f691131ae.720x306x35.gif

Guess now all we need is a staff party! STEAK FOR EVERYONE!!

[align=justify]*Dr. Samson & Mr. Parker, it has been a little while... I hope all is well! I CANNOT thank you and your company enough for your hospitality in our last meeting. Though I myself was knocked quite hard to the ground and unable to remember much of anything, Alyssa told me everything that yours had done for me and i am greatly in debt to you.

On a much lighter note, Alyssa and I were wondering if you both would still be interested to take us up on that fishing trip we talked about? Not a business meeting by any means... just a casual get-together to enjoy the sea, a warm fire and some good company; at your convenience of course! Talk it over and do let us know via our radio frequency; ill have plenty of bait and rods ready in advance!*

- Buddy & Alcyone

[align=justify]*-sn- Mr. Parker -ip-

LOL i will call her Mr. Parker in the future :P

I never got to finish our discussion the other night due to RL issues. Whats going on after the wipe?

[align=justify]*Dr. Samson & Mr. Parker, it has been a little while... I hope all is well! I CANNOT thank you and your company enough for your hospitality in our last meeting. Though I myself was knocked quite hard to the ground and unable to remember much of anything, Alyssa told me everything that yours had done for me and i am greatly in debt to you.

On a much lighter note, Alyssa and I were wondering if you both would still be interested to take us up on that fishing trip we talked about? Not a business meeting by any means... just a casual get-together to enjoy the sea, a warm fire and some good company; at your convenience of course! Talk it over and do let us know via our radio frequency; ill have plenty of bait and rods ready in advance!*

- Buddy & Alcyone

"Ah Buddy, yes. I will have Parker clear time on the Agenda for fishing....it shall be a welcomed excursion. You will be hearing from her soon..."

[align=justify]*-sn- Mr. Parker -ip-

LOL i will call her Mr. Parker in the future :P

I never got to finish our discussion the other night due to RL issues. Whats going on after the wipe?

Bidness as usual!

Sign in to follow this