Server time (UTC): 2021-10-18 11:19

[REPORT EVIDENCE] Chopper takedown TP 07/04/13

Thanks for this video, it shows you wanted to have as much collateral damage possible. Knowing others that aren't involved around. And not to mention the ongoing discussion about randomly radioing other people outside you clan. I gues this can be copy'ed in all the reports as well.

Really good rp experience, I survive and then you think your done for the day in terms of stupidity then more people show up and talk out of their ass. Really good job(people involved know)

• Emerald

Thanks for this video, it shows you wanted to have as much collateral damage possible. Knowing others that aren't involved around. And not to mention the ongoing discussion about randomly radioing other people outside you clan. I gues this can be copy'ed in all the reports as well.

So you waited until the chopper was a few feet from the ground before you started shooting knowing it would spin out of control when you killed the pilot, that you were directly aiming at.

There was no way i could combat all the hostiles without doing this. The thing about radio-ing was for an admin question. There is no restriction on who I can radio mate.

Thats some nice RP there bro.

Really good rp experience, I survive and then you think your done for the day in terms of stupidity then more people show up and talk out of their ass. Really good job(people involved know)

Thats exactly how i would react and how paddy reacted. 'your done for the day' I was, i logged after dying, do not blame me for others.