Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Roughly 12:20

Daytime or Night-time: daytime

Your in game name: Anna Darko

Names of allies involved: Colby Darko

Name/Skin of suspect/s: Full ghillie suit

Suspects weapon/s: Not sure, Automatic rifle

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): NA

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): NA

Detailed description of the events: So my friend was being robbed while we were communicating and I was just down the road so I decided to help him out, But I saw a zombie so I shot at a zombie and then the suspect walks past me and I said hey being friendly and then he raises his gun and fires upon me until I am dead.

OP, Have you robbed anyone or been apart of hostile actions in the events prior to this? Also do you have any video evidence or screenshots?

So my friend was being robbed while we were communicating and I was just down the road so I decided to help him out,

Can you explain to me what this means? Your friend was "held up" but still communicating on teamspeak?

Yes. He was being robbed and asked for some assistance, I didn't intend to kill anyone, I was just coming to see what was going on.

And as I use text rp, You can check that just before I died I said 'Hey'.

Well so basicly me and my mates decided to go to the green mountain and we heard alot of shoots then my mates went down the hill and they said that there is a robery going on and that they will try to help. So i was on the hill trying to flank but i was to late and some people died so from my perspective i think there was a missfire in the firefight and if the person thats making a report saw that there is a big firefight going on he could easly move away to the save place.

Yes. He was being robbed and asked for some assistance, I didn't intend to kill anyone, I was just coming to see what was going on.

And as I use text rp, You can check that just before I died I said 'Hey'.

When we were heading to GM,We heard gunshots and we saw people were getting robbed and we wanted to help. My friend in a ghillie positioned himself so he could see over the firefight. After a couple people got killed (the robbers) a person was still firing at us. My friend in the ghillie had visual and took the shot. We thought he was still shooting at me thinking I was a robber. I am on ts if you'd like to talk about this.

Basicly the suspect is me so from my point of view it was like this,me and my group were headed to green mountain while we heard mosin,m4 shots i head to investigate the shots.I saw 2 people with hands high so i knew the were getting rob by i dont know...maybe 4-6 people.My group went to the guys with hands up when suddenly a firefight broke out i went to hide over the offroad to vybor and hide.When the firefight was alomst over my group got fired from above hill so i went up there saw a guy aimed at me,than lowered the gun and said ''hey'' but it was too late.I had no time to read chat if he chatted with mic with me it woudnt happend and i thought he was one of the robbers there were alot of people involved not sure how many but when he was shooting my friend were underfire by a guy in the hill i thought it was him.

CallMePeki and Parahybana, did you attempt to help the individuals being robbed? If so were you in a dynamic group with them and within 500 meters? It sounds like from your PoVs you started a firefight in a situation you were not involved in, or shared KoS rights in.

He needs to identify me first though, Does he not, Because if you check the logs I even said hey, But yet he continued to spray at me.

They were within 500 metres im sure, But were not involved with the people if I am correct

I was in the circle of the 500m but i stayed on the hill then i went to flank but i was to late like i said and we just wanted to help the people that got robbed or its that against the rules ? and they started to shoot at us first.Basicly my group went there with the hands up and they opened the fire on them

CallMePeki and Parahybana, did you attempt to help the one being robbed? If so were you in a dynamic group with them and within 500 meters? It sounds like from your PoVs you started a firefight in a situation you were not involved in, or shared KoS rights in.

We went over there to see if we could help,I never aimed my gun or fired it. I went prone like most other people there. The person on the hill was still shooting even though no-one at the pond was shooting. We were under fire and my mate had a shot so he saved me and my other mate from getting killed. We didn't start the fight.

you did it before you typed and lets be honest who has the time to read the chat while being in a team fight? Use mic to avoid this non sence.

no, This isn't my fault, I greeted him, I was even halfway threw attempting to wave to him when he decides to spray me down.

When getting shoot from every direction possible you dont have time to think and since my friend got shoot near head from YOURE possition i took you as a hostile like most normal people would do.

And how is he supposed to know who I am when he never initiated on me, Never looked at my rifle, If he didn't pay attention and actually asked who I was, My character is actually the sister of the person being robbed.

No, I don't want to communicate with you, Im sorry but that's just my personal preference.

I don't mean to be rude

My friends got shoot from youre possition with a AKM that you had in the hands,and nearly killed him.How is that no hostile for us ?

And how is he supposed to know who I am when he never initiated on me, Never looked at my rifle, If he didn't pay attention and actually asked who I was, My character is actually the sister of the person being robbed.

No, I don't want to communicate with you, Im sorry but that's just my personal preference.

I don't mean to be rude

We didn't know that,Someone was shooting at us and you were the only person all 3 of us saw. My mate shot.

I was actually shooting at the guy who was robbing my 'brother'. You should've initiated first as you didn't know who I was, And what I was shooting at. Even after I was friendly and trid to wave at you and said 'hey' but you continued to spray at me.

Either way, What gave you and your group the rights to start a firefight with a group you aren't involved with?

I was actually shooting at the guy who was robbing my 'brother'. You should've initiated first as you didn't know who I was, And what I was shooting at. Even after I was friendly and trid to wave at you and said 'hey' but you continued to spray at me.

I never fired my rifle. I was talking loudly enough for you to hear what I was saying and I actually said all the robbers were dead.

I was not close enough to hear your microphone, Who was the person who shot both of those people then?