Server time: 2017-08-20, 08:08

Sign in to follow this  
Scouser

Making a group

Question

Scouser    115

I was thinking about making a group on DayZRP and when I look at some of the groups they have done some fantastic art work to promote their clan, I'm asking did you guys do this on the actual forums or was it done somewhere else because I am little confused

6 answers to this question

Ghost of Levi    8

I made forums for groups in the past and still am, I mainly just use photoshop n such to do it.

However take in consideration that you dont meet the group requirements yet so youre not allowed to make an group.

does this sufficiently awnswer your question>?

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

The large graphics you see on the threads are usually graphics just made by some of the talented designers on other progarms, then they upload the image on the forum post and thats what you see.

Ghost of Levi    8

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-group-requirements-updated-08-01-2015

Here are all the requirements to make a group

Most people use programs such as photoshop to do so, upload the imaged and post them on the forums in the group ideas forums, however you do not meet the requirements to do so as you havnt been a member for 3 months yet.

/solving

Davos    5

Please note, that you can start a group, if the person who is put in charge of the group has been a member for three minimum of three months.

Until such a time that you are allowed to make an official group, you may have an unofficial group which can be roleplayed out on the servers, you may however not create a group page on the forum.

A suggestion, if you are looking forward to starting a group, please keep in mind, that there is a button listed as "Save as Draft" besides Post Thread and Preview Post. It never hurts to start making a thread and simply saving it as a draft, which you can then access in your User CP under the Miscellaneous column on the right later to post it once you do meet the requirements. Its usually a good idea to work on it before, because you then have plenty of time to revise it and add pictures later.

Scouser    115

I've been writing stuff down, about ideas am looking forward to being able to start a group